Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What's up goat?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

What's up goat?
    Not much, still annoyed that I backed off my Raptors Warriors finals matchup +537 at 5dimes. Should have fukkin just pulled the trigger. I wanted to hit that Bucks in game 6, then pound Kawhi points over in game 7, but Bucks lost that 15 point lead w 2 min left in the 3rd. 95% chance to win at that point according to odds.

I simply don't see Leonard on the level of Bryant or Jordan or D Wade 2006. Those are some of the only guys, at their absolute peak, who I felt could win a ring by themselves. Duncan could never do that, neither could Curry or Hakeem or Larry Bird. Kawhi doesn't have all time greats on his team. Lowry is a loser bro and so is Marc Gasol. Ibaka. Siakam. Those guys are international clowns. They're not built for the NBA finals.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    no one has pointed out this is the first finals and 2nd playoff series gsw ever started on road in this run. this isn't portland and if raps get a win in 1st game and get a lead and hold on in game 2, the series is pretty much done. kd coming back would be rusty and not 100 and the team would not play a solid game as the deferring would be confusing. this series price is absolutely nuts and raps are the play at that price. many believe they win game 1 and if they can pull off game 2 as well, that may be series over.
    Bro anyone that thinks KD is not returning for this series doesn't understand anything about basketball. Let's agree on that. KD will play on 1 leg if his team goes down 2-0. And the chemistry thing I don't understand. Everything is always blown out of proportion all the time. "Oh, Leonard is hurt, Leonard is hurt." He goes on to drop 40 the next game. "Oh, Lowry's thumb is jammed." Guy drops 25 next game. "Oh curry dislocated his finger! He dislocated his left pinkie!" And he's been averaging like 35 ppg since. All this shit doesn't matter at all. The warriors didn't suddenly forget how to play with Durant after missing him for a couple weeks. THey played together for 3 years, he came onto their team and they went 15-1 in the playoffs in the first year together, crushing teams (Cavs) who were way better than Toronto.

Cavs with Irving James Love were way better than this Toronto team. Not even close bro. And the Warriors spanked them 4-1. And Warriors have Boogie now. Who people are just thinking is an afterthought.

Sure he might take a game or two in order to warm up, but this guy will abuse Marc Gasol when it matters. Watch.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Warriors aren't very deep, if Cousins isn't healthy, they have no reliable scorers after Curry and Thompson.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Not much, still annoyed that I backed off my Raptors Warriors finals matchup +537 at 5dimes. Should have fukkin just pulled the trigger. I wanted to hit that Bucks in game 6, then pound Kawhi points over in game 7, but Bucks lost that 15 point lead w 2 min left in the 3rd. 95% chance to win at that point according to odds.
    I simply don't see Leonard on the level of Bryant or Jordan or D Wade 2006. Those are some of the only guys, at their absolute peak, who I felt could win a ring by themselves. Duncan could never do that, neither could Curry or Hakeem or Larry Bird. Kawhi doesn't have all time greats on his team. Lowry is a loser bro and so is Marc Gasol. Ibaka. Siakam. Those guys are international clowns. They're not built for the NBA finals.
    Duncan literally carried the Spurs in 03. 24.2 PPG / 17.0 RPG / 5.3 APG / 1.0 SPG / 5.3 BPG. 5 blocks a fukkin game.
    In Game 1 he recorded 32 points, 20 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 steals, 7 blocks
    In Game 6 (to win it) he recorded 21 points, 20 rebounds, 10 assists, 8 blocks (tying finals record)
    People continue to underrate Duncan.

Spurs ran this starting 5
    A sophomore point guard who averaged 14ppg in Tony Parker

A rookie shooting guard who averaged 8ppg in Manu Ginobili
    A 3&D role-player who averaged 7ppg in Bruce Bowen
    The best power forward in the league who averaged 26ppg in Tim Duncan
    A HOF big-man in his last season who averaged 8ppg in David Robinson
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

No, he's talking me... I'm SBR's G.O.A.T. He didn't even bother to rebut my reply to his post because he understood it was a lost cause, so he just addressed me by my official forum rank.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Goat dont blow your roll on GS im telling you right now they are locked in Fan homer whatever u wanna call it i have never seen so much buzz around arena before
    Bigs I know they are locked in and the buzz around the city is crazy but this is still the same team that choked year after year to James. Until they get rid of Kyle Lowry I don't see Toronto winning an NBA championship. Siakam is too inexperienced and pushes the ball down the court too much, doesn't understand his role. Marc Gasol is good on D but he's scared. He's scared to shoot the ball. He took single digit shot attempts in almost every single playoff game.

Iguadala is one of the best defenders in basketball. So is Klay. And so is Draymond. Kawhi is not gonna be dropping 40 a night, trust me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I agree. Watch how they shit the bed tonight.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    No, he's talking me... I'm SBR's G.O.A.T. He didn't even bother to rebut my reply to his post because he understood it was a lost cause, so he just addressed me by my official forum rank.
    Not sure what this means, I didn't see anything you wrote that required a follow up. Pretty much agreed with everything

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Duncan literally carried the Spurs in 03. 24.2 PPG / 17.0 RPG / 5.3 APG / 1.0 SPG / 5.3 BPG. 5 blocks a fukkin game.

People continue to underrate Duncan.
    That's a pretty dominant stat line, I gotta say. Maybe you can add Duncan in that list. I don't see Kawhi on that level. Sure, he did it in the conference finals against the Bucks. I thought that'd be a 7 game series, but knew either of those teams would not be ready for these lights. Let's see Kawhi prove it to me in an NBA finals. Even that finals MVP he got was kind of a joke.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

they set it up for craptors to make it seem it's competitive!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

goaty drafting his next tom Brady will to win novel for us....

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

This thread title has great meme potential in a few more games

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Goat Milk

I think ppl gotta understand that this is a series and it’s gonna be a split in Toronto. Cousins will come along, then KD. Like I said, Raptors are not ready for this moment. You guys will see once things start going against them, how Lowry reverts to his complaining self and everyone goes in their shells.

im especially looking forward to showing Homie how it’s done. Since he’s the king of knee jerk reactions lol. Homie, watch how this unfolds exactly as I say. I actually believe that raptors can compete in this series without boogie and KD, and basically none were on the court tonight. Watch how this narrative changes as we go through these 2 weeks.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Yes it's only one game.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

no one has pointed out this is the first finals and 2nd playoff series gsw ever started on road in this run. this isn't portland and if raps get a win in 1st game and get a lead and hold on in game 2, the series is pretty much done. kd coming back would be rusty and not 100 and the team would not play a solid game as the deferring would be confusing. this series price is absolutely nuts and raps are the play at that price. many believe they win game 1 and if they can pull off game 2 as well, that may be series over.
    this will prove true. if kd doesn't play game 2 series is over. even if he does they may lose if steph isn't himself with kd back. and i wouldn't expect kd to be great defensively under the circumstances.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

this will prove true. if kd doesn't play game 2 series is over. even if he does they may lose if steph isn't himself with kd back. and i wouldn't expect kd to be great defensively under the circumstances.
    Bro I'm not sure how people don't understand that State can't win vs a team like this without kd. They have no third option. Let curry get his 35 and Klay his 25. Then what?
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think ppl gotta understand that this is a series and it’s gonna be a split in Toronto. Cousins will come along, then KD. Like I said, Raptors are not ready for this moment. You guys will see once things start going against them, how Lowry reverts to his complaining self and everyone goes in their shells.

im especially looking forward to showing Homie how it’s done. Since he’s the king of knee jerk reactions lol. Homie, watch how this unfolds exactly as I say. I actually believe that raptors can compete in this series without boogie and KD, and basically none were on the court tonight. Watch how this narrative changes as we go through these 2 weeks.
    If Igoudala can't play in game 2 its going to be very tough for GS, that forces Curry to defend on every possession and carry the team for stretches with Leonard on Thompson.

Goat Milk

Bro I'm not sure how people don't understand that State can't win vs a team like this without kd. They have no third option. Let curry get his 35 and Klay his 25. Then what?
    Cousins played 8 minutes bro. He’ll ply 20 in game 2. This guy averages 22 for his career, ur not gonna sit there and tell me he’s a non factor. In game 3 he’ll play 25, 30 in game 4, etc. Leonard got his points. He’s not dropping 40 in this series at any point prolly. Maybe once. Siakam is a guy who can’t shoot but made jumpers. Everything else was pretty Normal give or take. This game was pretty much even throughout. If raptors controlled it, u can make that statement, but it was an even back and forth game, and that’s with the warriors missing 2 of their top 3 players.

This series will get evened up in game 2. Then GL to u after that bro. Seriously. Every game could be a bloodbath after that

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    If Igoudala can't play in game 2 its going to be very tough for GS, that forces Curry to defend on every possession and carry the team for stretches with Leonard on Thompson.
    I wouldn’t even be surprised if KD came back for game 2.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Cousins played 8 minutes bro. He’ll ply 20 in game 2. This guy averages 22 for his career, ur not gonna sit there and tell me he’s a non factor. In game 3 he’ll play 25, 30 in game 4, etc. Leonard got his points. He’s not dropping 40 in this series at any point prolly. Maybe once. Siakam is a guy who can’t shoot but made jumpers. Everything else was pretty Normal give or take. This game was pretty much even throughout. If raptors controlled it, u can make that statement, but it was an even back and forth game, and that’s with the warriors missing 2 of their top 3 players.

This series will get evened up in game 2. Then GL to u after that bro. Seriously. Every game could be a bloodbath after that
    Agree

Actually glad a lot r talking raps again gm 2

Don't want it that obv

Goat Milk

You’re like knee jerk reacting on a game by game basis. How do you figure Steph won’t be himself when Kd comes back, they both averaged like 35 in the finals last year. And being down 0-2 doesn’t even matter, all it means is you won the games u were favored to win. Did u see how hard Toronto tried tonight? Diving on every loose ball and heroics from Siakam to win and GS played a mediocre game. Lmao. Those kind of teams get put to bed bro. Reminds me of OKC against Miami and Iverson vs the Lakers that one year. Remember Eric snow and mutumbo and those guys diving around and going for everything, playing their hearts out. And then they got dumped on 4 times in a row. I remember philly buzzing after game 1 like they just won a ring lmfao, same w Toronto. Check out the streets right now. Fools.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I don’t think cousins will have meaningful minutes right away. If I am Toronto I want cousins to play more minutes. You can’t come back from an injury and respond that quickly. Also Siakem keeps surprising ppl. Gst will adjust to him. KD will be the x-factor. This series won’t be a short one like people were predicting.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

You’re like knee jerk reacting on a game by game basis. How do you figure Steph won’t be himself when Kd comes back, they both averaged like 35 in the finals last year. And being down 0-2 doesn’t even matter, all it means is you won the games u were favored to win. Did u see how hard Toronto tried tonight? Diving on every loose ball and heroics from Siakam to win and GS played a mediocre game. Lmao. Those kind of teams get put to bed bro. Reminds me of OKC against Miami and Iverson vs the Lakers that one year. Remember Eric snow and mutumbo and those guys diving around and going for everything, playing their hearts out. And then they got dumped on 4 times in a row. I remember philly buzzing after game 1 like they just won a ring lmfao, same w Toronto. Check out the streets right now. Fools.
    2-0 basically means the other team has to win 4 of 5 against a team that was not only solid enough to make the finals, but beat you 2 in a row as well. check the stats on teams up 2 love. its that way for a reason. its fact steph doesn't play as well with kd. even the warriors admit it lol. kawhi played a mediocre game. what if he shows up in game 2? and what about draymond said he can guard siakam next game. he was a step behind every play. portland has probably the worst 3,4, and 5 combination in the playoffs with two great guards. of course dray dominated them lol. any team who's best players are all under 6'5 isn't going to do to well. lebron gave these dudes hell with delladova. and then beat them the next year. it's not knee jerk when the team doesn't seem anywhere as good without kd.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

IMO, you can't look at last year. Look at this year in the playoffs. Curry and Thompson play much worse with Durant on the court. I really believe they lose to the Rockets if Durant doesn't get injured.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Stephen Jackson started for the 2003 Spurs guys. This Kawhi 1 man team talk is hilarious he is not even healthy the Raptors might be able to win without him.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Spoiler Alert:

I’m gonna save everyone time and stress and reveal how this unfolds

If GS wins, Goat will bump this thread frequently
    If Tor wins, Goat exits stage left and will not be seen in this thread again

I don’t know who’s gonna win, but I know what happens after
    Points Awarded:

bryant81 gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47531

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Spoiler Alert:

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Spoiler Alert:

that is many here

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Spoiler Alert:

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

Veterans who have dozens of playoff games under their belt, including pivotal games, not being ready for the NBA Finals? You don't know sh*t lmaooo

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

Lmao there is 0 chance that Cousins plays even close to 30 minutes in any game this series. You have no idea wtf you're talking about.

First 123 Last