thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fact most people disagree with me suggests I'm likely right, its a good buy low time on GS, no one thought GS was overrated before they lost game 5, and GS beat Houston easily without Durant in Houston, Houston wouldn't have had a chance last year without home advantage which they won't have this year, that should be a huge advantage.

PhillipKessel
    PhillipKessel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Still gripping onto my Clippers +3650 series ticket. ha.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Warriors will win it all. Nothing to see or debate here. Don't think people understand how good Kevin Durant is when he wants to be. GL matching up with that guy in the NBA finals. Or Houston? PJ Tucker? F no. 0% chance. Tucker is a D league player masquerading like he's some "glue guy." Will be in foul trouble in the first quarter of every game and then who comes in? Shumpert? Lol.
    That pretty much while I think Houston can push them ultimately don’t see them winning a game when it counts (like a closeout gm) when harden turns into a pumpkin and KD rises to the occasion.

I do think if Boston gets their shit together and makes it thru the east they would present a problem cause kyrie could go toe to toe w Durant in big moments.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You're argument is dumb,first of all you can't parlay futures wagers that dont' exist yet, and second, I'd much rather bet -167 than be betting -500 and -600 for individuals series because injuries happen and if an injury occurs you're obvioiusly in much better shape with a -167 bet than a -500 or -600 bet.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Fuk off
    Fuk off

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

The Warriors should still be -200 to win the title, at -167 their is value on them to win the title. Houston isn't the same team this year,Paul is older and has been hurt, he's inconsistent after getting his max contract and the team depends too much on Harden, Denver is a young team not likely to threaten Golden State and no one in the East can matchup with Golden State. Miwaukee depends too much on Giannis, Boston has had chemistry issues all year, and Toronto only has 1 superstar. The warriors are bored, they should step up when they face better teams after this round.
    Hasn't it been proven that chemistry issues or struggles during the regular season often don't mean anything come playoff time in NBA? Decent chance Celtics lose to Milwaukee here, but if they do make it to the finals I think it will be safe to say they won't be dealing with chemistry issues.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

slippers will eliminate the warriors and KD will leave the warriors at end of game..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That pretty much while I think Houston can push them ultimately don’t see them winning a game when it counts (like a closeout gm) when harden turns into a pumpkin and KD rises to the occasion.

I do think if Boston gets their shit together and makes it thru the east they would present a problem cause kyrie could go toe to toe w Durant in big moments.
    Boston is a good team but I'm not quite sure Gordon Hayward will be ready for the intensity of the NBA finals. He's playing well now, but you can still see this isn't the real Gordon Hayward. It took Paul George about 3 years realistically to come back from his injury, back to his glory days. I can see Boston winning the East and that was my pick before the season started. I also took a flyer on Indiana to win the east at almost +5000 and that was when Oladipo was healthy, so I got unlucky there.

I think Toronto has the best chance of winning the East.

But Bucks can win too. So can Philly.

Realistically, I don't see any of those teams posing a problem for GS.

1) Because of Durant factor. Durant impacts the game way more than Kyrie. He's 7 feet, dribbles, grabs rebounds, and one thing he does that Kyrie cannot is block shots. Durant has blocked 5+ shots in a game several times this year. That's 10 possible points.
    2) Curry has never won a finals MVP, and you can bet your ass he's gonna average at least 27 in the finals.
    3) Demarcus Cousins might end up coming back, and the guy will destroy any remaining center in the NBA not named Embiid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GSW cannot win this year without Cousins

It will be tough for them to get to the finals

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

One of the most efficient lineups in the league remains the 5 of Curry-Klay-KD-Iguodala-Draymond

Who sits if Cousins plays? Idk man

G State dropping the ball down low & playing through the post? Big man buckets? What the? Might’ve been s blessing in disguise losing Cousins.

Curry needs to go grab his finals MVP to satisfy that ego a lil bit. It hurts him. I know it. Go get yours bro. It’s all good. But those guys from Houston don’t wanna be labeled losers no more. Who’s hungrier? We are gonna find out...AFTER warriors can get past the clippers lol

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    One of the most efficient lineups in the league remains the 5 of Curry-Klay-KD-Iguodala-Draymond

Who sits if Cousins plays? Idk man

G State dropping the ball down low & playing through the post? Big man buckets? What the? Might’ve been s blessing in disguise losing Cousins.

Curry needs to go grab his finals MVP to satisfy that ego a lil bit. It hurts him. I know it. Go get yours bro. It’s all good. But those guys from Houston don’t wanna be labeled losers no more. Who’s hungrier? We are gonna find out...AFTER warriors can get past the clippers lol
    Cousins is the best passing big man in the world after Jokic. Cousins averaged like 5 or 6 assists last game. GS has no inside presence, and never has. It is literally impossible to guard them if they have Cousins. It's team USA basketball. Cousins is better than Klay Thompson when healthy. He's been a nightmare matchup his entire career. He gets teams in foul trouble early. Exposes any bigs you put on him. He played with bums in sacramento his entire career and was getting triple teamed during games.

Don't compare the likes of Iguadala or Green to Cousins. Only reason why Cousins may not play is because the 2 injuries.
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Cousins is the best passing big man in the world after Jokic. Cousins averaged like 5 or 6 assists last game. GS has no inside presence, and never has. It is literally impossible to guard them if they have Cousins. It's team USA basketball. Cousins is better than Klay Thompson when healthy. He's been a nightmare matchup his entire career. He gets teams in foul trouble early. Exposes any bigs you put on him. He played with bums in sacramento his entire career and was getting triple teamed during games.

Don't compare the likes of Iguadala or Green to Cousins. Only reason why Cousins may not play is because the 2 injuries.
    The question remains... who sits for Cousins?

I’ll take Cousins on Capela 1v1 in the post all day if that means Harden & CP3 get to pick him apart on switched screens. That’s BBQ chicken all day my friend

thomorino

Warriors will likely be -250 to win the title tomorrow, Houston was the biggest threat by far and Durant should be back by the time they play game 3 on the road against Portland or Denver, they shouldn't need him at home in game 1 and 2.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow!!!

Morino Sharp

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

I got them -160 when boogie went down. would have been nice to get them at + money the last few days but I feel good regardless.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    I got them -160 when boogie went down. would have been nice to get them at + money the last few days but I feel good regardless.
    Agree, this team is like the patriots, they always seem to find a way
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave thomorino 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

22052 Western Conference Champion -200
    22051 Eastern Conference Champion +170

thomorino

Warriors are now -200 or more at most books - with Cousins and Durant coming back I think this line goes up to -250

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

There's no juice when you win!

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

Lol at thinking Cousins is better than Klay or Draymond

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bryant81 View Post
    Lol at thinking Cousins is better than Klay or Draymond
    Cousins more of a star and goaty loves big name players. He prob has his poster on his wall! Lol
    Points Awarded:

bryant81 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

Just 1-1, but with Durant likely back at latest by game 4 Warriors are in great position

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Not after tonight.

thomorino

Loss - Likely would have easily cashed if not for injuries to Durant and thompson

-8 units

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Loss - Likely would have easily cashed if not for injuries to Durant and thompson

-8 units
    don't forget about your loss on green over

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

don't forget about your loss on green over
    Fuk off

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Moron does it again

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Moron does it again
    Fuk off

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Lol i just checked it.. i was like what superpower helped toronto today?.... then i saw This..... you have powers sir

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    Lol i just checked it.. i was like what superpower helped toronto today?.... then i saw This..... you have powers sir

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Fuk off

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Morino at least accountable

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

But not without an excuse

thomorino