Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Luke Walton

Being accused of sexual assault.
    Took this girl long time to come out wth this.
    She looking for payday?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Women are a problem today....if you touch them on the shoulder it’s sexual assault

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Another bs story

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

#metoo is whoreshit

Harvey Weinstein is a piece of shit but all the women fukked him to get ahead in their acting career

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

#YOOTOO

No wonder Japanese men are marrying AI Dolls.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Pics??

KVB, I don't mean pics of Luke in hot tub!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Unreal. When will guys learn not to fck with money hungry hoes.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Seemed like he was pretty aggressive.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Pics??

KVB, I don't mean pics of Luke in hot tub!

I think Luke should sue...

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Luke wrote a forward in her book. She claims this incident took place when Luke was an asst coach on the Warriors. And you just now coming out with it? And a civil suit to boot?

Nothing but a moneygrab. I hope Luke sues her back for defamation

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

wut a monster

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

My ex girlfriend took full advantage of me while I was passed out drunk. I woke up with baby oil all over me. I asked if she fukked me and she said yes, you had an erection and I didn't want to waste it.

Now, I didn't care, but when I tell this story, no one gives a fukk. If it was reversed and I banged my girl while she was passed out there would be outrage like you never saw before.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    My ex girlfriend took full advantage of me while I was passed out drunk. I woke up with baby oil all over me. I asked if she fukked me and she said yes, you had an erection and I didn't want to waste it.

Now, I didn't care, but when I tell this story, no one gives a fukk. If it was reversed and I banged my girl while she was passed out there would be outrage like you never saw before.
    Bingo!

DiggityDaggityDo

Sounds like somebody got trick rolled in Vegas.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I have technically been a victim as well, drunk and on ambien, no memory next morning, ex said the sex was great last night babe.

If you are or become rich or famous, the consent contracts are a must. It is ridiculous how people immediately believe the “victim”. While yes, there are many victims, I also believe 50% of them are just money hungry whores. It is bullshit how just an accusation will ruin men’s careers.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I have technically been a victim as well, drunk and on ambien, no memory next morning, ex said the sex was great last night babe...
    Not even close.

Just because you were too fukked up to remember doesn't make you a victim.

Not at all.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Not even close.

Just because you were too fukked up to remember doesn't make you a victim.

Not at all.
    By the letter of the law,

Just as if you are inebriated you cannot drive nor sign a contract, you are not able to give consent.

So if a girl goes and gets drunk, next morning has no memory of it and cries rape, which happens often, did she consent? By your logic since she was too fukked up to remember she is not a victim.

I got home, was drunk, took legally prescribed ambien as I have bad insomnia, ex saw me take it, knew it’s side effects, at some point during night we had sex, I had no memory of it. I technically was not in a state able to give consent. When she told me that it made me a bit uneasy that I could not remember such an event. Do I consider myself a victim? No. In the letter of the law though, I would be if I felt I was.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 04-23-19 at 12:14 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo

I was with a girl, we would both go out to the bar, after already drunk off our asses.

Order more shots and drinks once we were there.

Stumble back or Uber home... Have wild sex.

Neither of us would remember it the next morning, but we knew we did it because we were either both naked, or I woke up with a condom wrapped around my limp dick.

No problem!

The ONLY problem is when we would wake up naked and NO CONDOM. FUK!

Luckly, no drunk babies.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Women are a problem today....if you touch them on the shoulder it’s sexual assault
    I don't even leave my house without headphones at this point because I'm scared of catching a case with any human interaction... scary world out there

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

impossible to prove most of these

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

By the letter of the law,

Just as if you are inebriated you cannot drive nor sign a contract, you are not able to give consent.

So if a girl goes and gets drunk, next morning has no memory of it and cries rape, which happens often, did she consent? By your logic since she was too fukked up to remember she is not a victim.

I got home, was drunk, took legally prescribed ambien as I have bad insomnia, ex saw me take it, knew it’s side effects, at some point during night we had sex, I had no memory of it. I technically was not in a state able to give consent. When she told me that it made me a bit uneasy that I could not remember such an event. Do I consider myself a victim? No. In the letter of the law though, I would be if I felt I was.

This clown still wants to be a victim.

Unreal.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Prayers for Kelli and Eagles

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

We live in times of austerity... I applaud your girlfriend for her application of the waste not want not ideology in these hard times.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

Sorry that was a particularly naff joke ;/

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

I have technically been a victim as well, drunk and on ambien, no memory next morning, ex said the sex was great last night babe.

If you are or become rich or famous, the consent contracts are a must. It is ridiculous how people immediately believe the “victim”. While yes, there are many victims, I also believe 50% of them are just money hungry whores. It is bullshit how just an accusation will ruin men’s careers.
    Jesus Christ you are a fukking pusssy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28667

Walton will have to settle this one with some cash to make it go away quik...

he was maybe alittle drunk and over aggressive with a 6' 2" girl....

like his dad alway said "throw it down"

bust-out the check book Walton....
    Last edited by Philmill; 04-23-19 at 01:41 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

If I remember right, this chick is working volleyball games. I guess her career isn't going the way she wanted it to so it was time to play the nuclear option. I'm glad I take Lexapro. If any woman tries to even claim I did something to her, I can tell her medically she's a fukking liar.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

According to My LA, Kelli Tennant was engaged to former UCLA offensive linemen Amir “Nick” Ekbatani. They became engaged in December 2013, a year and a half after he was involved in a Redondo Beach motorcycle crash. After several surgeries, he was forced to amputate his leg.

In a Nov. 2013 column by Bill Plaschke of the LA Times, the couple were happy and making it work through the adversity.

Tennant testified that she was uncomfortable with the weight of being Ekbatani’s caretaker, as well as his growing depression.

The former fiancee of a onetime UCLA offensive lineman who lost part of his left leg in a 2012 motorcycle accident testified Thursday that the pressures of being the man’s caretaker eventually led her to call off their wedding plans.

“It just became too much,” said Kelli Tennant, who was engaged to Amir “Nick” Ekbatani. “I’m trying to build my career at the same time I’m trying to keep this guy alive. I just couldn’t handle it myself anymore.”

Tennant, a 6-feet-2 inch former USC women’s volleyball player, said Ekbatani also sometimes talked in a depressed, even suicidal way, expressing such thoughts to her as, “I have no value, I have no worth.”

Ekbatani successfully sued Caltrans in 2017 for more than $27 million after his attorney argued that that the state transportation department failed in making the intersection where the crash occurred safe, The Daily Breeze reported. Ekbatani’s attorney in that lawsuit was Garo Mardirossian, who is now representing Tennant. She testified in support of her ex’s case during that civil trial

Tennant told the court, “As much as I loved and cared about him, the transition from girlfriend and fiancée to caretaker was difficult. I had to say no to more job opportunities than I would have liked. I couldn’t travel or do events like I wanted to.”

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

That says it all.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

A Lakers source says that the allegations against Luke Walton, which were said to have happened before the Lakers hired him, were never reported to the Lakers, and consequently had no bearing on Walton's job status.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, they denied knowledge of the gay spa stories too (sorry DDD)...

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

I just looked at her pictures. Ewwww shes gross