Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Milwaukee Bucks

If you think this team is representing the East in the finals you are kidding yourself. Playing a shit Piston team.and look average. Let me see this team do something next two rounds. I don't see it

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

bucks haven’t proven anything.

but all the other teams in the east have only proven that they could get their ass kicked by lebron ... now it will be by giannis

what good has hating the bucks done so far? 3-0 ats and none of them in doubt

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bucks just blows everyone out they’ll be in the finals

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giannis isn't a good shooter, that will still be an issue, but the NBA will slant calls to this team, they want Giannis to be the face of the league with Lebron getting older.

Heltah Skeltah

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    bucks haven’t proven anything.

but all the other teams in the east have only proven that they could get their ass kicked by lebron ... now it will be by giannis

what good has hating the bucks done so far? 3-0 ats and none of them in doubt
    They playing the Pistons. The Bucks run ends next round against Boston.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Heltah Skeltah 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    They playing the Pistons. The Bucks run ends next round against Boston.
    so how much were they supposed to win by? 60 points per game?

bucks took the celtics to game 7 last year, and the bucks are much better now, with home court advantage

34-18 against the spread since christmas, and people don't want to believe the bucks are any good

team with the best player in the east has gone to the finals 8 straight years, and people still want to get cute and fade the best team

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Who is representing then? Cause it damn sure isn’t Toronto. I guess Boston it is then. But, I think Milwaukee may be better than them.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Milwaukee is a tough out, I underestimated them at the start of the season

They check alot of the boxes, superstar, smart coach, toughness and depth

Boston heating up but they have not proven their toughness once this entire season. Kyrie is a cancer

Either way those are the 2 best teams in the east this year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

League in general is terrible.

Golden State is the only team who could compete with top teams years ago.

Heltah Skeltah

so how much were they supposed to win by? 60 points per game?

bucks took the celtics to game 7 last year, and the bucks are much better now, with home court advantage

34-18 against the spread since christmas, and people don't want to believe the bucks are any good

team with the best player in the east has gone to the finals 8 straight years, and people still want to get cute and fade the best team
    You have Milwaukee in your name and we suppose to take you serious? Of course you got a hard in for the Bucks you a homer..nothing wrong with that. The Celtics r the all around better team and will own the Bucks just like last year in the playoffs. Besides the Greek freak the celts have all the better guys..plus I dont think Kyrie is that far off from your big guy..especially in playoffs

thomorino

Milwaukee is great at home, the question is if they can win close games down the stretch since Giannis isn't a consistent shooter and can they win on the road, I see a Milwaukee-Toronto conference finals, i think Toronto is the better team but Milwaukee will have home advantage and the NBA wants Giannis to be the face of the league.

thomorino

You have Milwaukee in your name and we suppose to take you serious? Of course you got a hard in for the Bucks you a homer..nothing wrong with that. The Celtics r the all around better team and will own the Bucks just like last year in the playoffs. Besides the Greek freak the celts have all the better guys..plus I dont think Kyrie is that far off from your big guy..especially in playoffs
    Kyrie is nothing close to Giannis, Giannis was ranked top 5 in defensive efficiency, Kyrie is a horrible defender, it should be a tough series but its hard to see Boston winning in Milwaukee.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Milwaukee is great at home, the question is if they can win close games down the stretch since Giannis isn't a consistent shooter and can they win on the road, I see a Milwaukee-Toronto conference finals, i think Toronto is the better team but Milwaukee will have home advantage and the NBA wants Giannis to be the face of the league.
    Toronto is a Merc team, hard to win down the stretch with that makeup

Don't forget about Luka doncic, NBA wants him to be the face of the NBA as much if not more than anyone else

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Kyrie is nothing close to Giannis, Giannis was ranked top 5 in defensive efficiency, Kyrie is a horrible defender, it should be a tough series but its hard to see Boston winning in Milwaukee.
    Guards have an easier time getting their shot when it matters though.

Heltah Skeltah

There you have it. No bigger idiot than this guy. Joe public has spoken! Celtics now a lock

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Toronto is a Merc team, hard to win down the stretch with that makeup

Don't forget about Luka doncic, NBA wants him to be the face of the NBA as much if not more than anyone else
    Doncic is too young, and we don't know if Porzingis can stay healthy, he might have a shot in 4-5 years to be the face of the league, but Dallas has a long way to go.

thomorino

There you have it. No bigger idiot than this guy. Joe public has spoken! Celtics now a lock
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care what this idiot thinks but I've had a great NBA playoffs, up double digits units so far.

shadymcgrady

Doncic is too young, and we don't know if Porzingis can stay healthy, he might have a shot in 4-5 years to be the face of the league, but Dallas has a long way to go.
    We'll see, I rly think the NBA is going to cater to him right away next yr but yes giannis is also a golden child

Heltah Skeltah

Not that I care what this idiot thinks but I've had a great NBA playoffs, up double digits units so far.
    Hey shit dck you must care if you need to tell us you had a great NBA playoffs so far. Get lost you simpleton

thomorino

Hey shit dck you must care if you need to tell us you had a great NBA playoffs so far. Get lost you simpleton
    Fuk off

milwaukee mike

agree with heltah skeltah here

thomorino bets 2 units on every single game, and then when up 6 units can say he's up 12 units... if it's the same bet on every game then it's 1 unit

thomorino

agree with heltah skeltah here

thomorino bets 2 units on every single game, and then when up 6 units can say he's up 12 units... if it's the same bet on every game then it's 1 unit
    Not that I care that's a bad argument because it goes both ways, I flat bet the NBA for tracking purposes, every straight bet is 2 units

milwaukee mike

Not that I care that's a bad argument because it goes both ways, I flat bet the NBA for tracking purposes, every straight bet is 2 units
    then why not have every bet be 100 units?

saying you are up 10 units when every single bet is 2 units is misleading and incorrect

you are up 5 bets, they are all for the same amount, so you are up 5 units

thomorino

then why not have every bet be 100 units?

saying you are up 10 units when every single bet is 2 units is misleading and incorrect

you are up 5 bets, they are all for the same amount, so you are up 5 units
    Not that I care its not misleading at all, if I lose I lose 2 units, if I win I win 2 units, flat betting in units can't be misleading.

milwaukee mike

Not that I care its not misleading at all, if I lose I lose 2 units, if I win I win 2 units, flat betting in units can't be misleading.
    bs

you posted in this thread that you are up double digits in units... every single person in the world would think that means you are up 10 bets, not 5 bets

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Books like the bucks to go to the finals. I can't put money on a budenholzer team vs Boston.

thomorino

bs

you posted in this thread that you are up double digits in units... every single person in the world would think that means you are up 10 bets, not 5 bets
    Not that I care I explain each bet is for 2 units, you'd have to be stupid to not get it, if people can't figure out my tracking system they are dumb.

milwaukee mike

Not that I care I explain each bet is for 2 units, you'd have to be stupid to not get it, if people can't figure out my tracking system they are dumb.

you only explained it after i called you out on it, nobody looks at your dumb tracking threads otherwise

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Predict Bucks Celtics series price!

I think they'll have it at

Bucks -175
    Celtics +155

thomorino

<br>
    <br>

you only explained it after i called you out on it, nobody looks at your dumb tracking threads otherwise
    Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdevil View Post
    Predict Bucks Celtics series price!

I think they'll have it at

Bucks -175
    Celtics +155
    I think its -190, +165

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    League in general is terrible.

Golden State is the only team who could compete with top teams years ago.
    No team years ago could compete with Golden State if Cousins was healthy.

Name one team in NBA history that has a the best pg in the world, the best SF in the world, a top 6 SG, a top 10 PF and a top 2 Center.

F'n joke of a squad. Anomaly.

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

good team. dont get me wrong. i think they will not cover tonight and possibly lose a game in the 1st round just like golden state. still reserve judgment about this team in the playoffs. if they beat Celtics then we can talk

12 Last