JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    If you think this team is representing the East in the finals you are kidding yourself. Playing a shit Piston team.and look average. Let me see this team do something next two rounds. I don't see it
    Raptors may have something to say about that.. Agreed.. I got a future pending on the Raptors to win the East. I'm sure hoping that sticks..

bucket2233
    bucket2233's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 705

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdevil View Post
    Boston and Houston are the only teams with a chance (albeit small) to beat Golden State. Houston/GSW odds look about right to me. If these odds for Boston are correct, it’s crazy. Boston +120 / Milwaukee -140 seems right (Mil only favored because of home court advantage). Celtics still win the series - I think they win the series convincingly - in 5 or 6 games. Celtics the best playoff team in the East until proven otherwise.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Sixers can beat Raps but Bucks are very strong

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alon7777777 View Post
    Sixers can beat Raps but Bucks are very strong
    Philadelphia matches up better with Milwaukee then Toronto because Embiid can protect the paint against Giannis, Toronto has destroyed PHiladelphia's bad defense.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bucks could win it all

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Philadelphia matches up better with Milwaukee then Toronto because Embiid can protect the paint against Giannis, Toronto has destroyed PHiladelphia's bad defense.
    Philly players are good its just hard to trust the coaching

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by bucket2233 View Post
    Boston and Houston are the only teams with a chance (albeit small) to beat Golden State. Houston/GSW odds look about right to me. If these odds for Boston are correct, it’s crazy. Boston +120 / Milwaukee -140 seems right (Mil only favored because of home court advantage). Celtics still win the series - I think they win the series convincingly - in 5 or 6 games. Celtics the best playoff team in the East until proven otherwise.
    bucks are 7.5 point favorites in game 1, that's more than home court advantage

guess you will pile life savings into celtics +225 then since you are so convinced

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

No one can beat the Warriors. 0% chance.

Bucks can win the East but I agree that they are not the favorite in my book. Celtics are the favorite to win this series, but they're missing Marcus Smart for this series, and he could have basically taken Khris Middleton out of the series imo. Let's see how Jaylen Brown fares. If Hayward was 100% and the chemistry was back, Celtics would win this series easily obviously. But Hayward isn't back to 100, and the chemistry isn't all the way back.

I might wait to see if the Celtics lose game 1. And then take them to win the series. Not sure though.

milwaukee mike

you guys are nuts, at some point brogdon will be back and the bucks will be even better

while you're crying in your beer while the celtics are getting their ass whooped, you can see me in the 2nd row

and yes i'm a dumbass for wasting 3k on a game 1 but at least i saved $75

Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks - Home Game 1 - NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals (Date TBD)

Fiserv Forum - Milwaukee, WIDate TBD

Ticket Details

• Section: Lower Level 117
    • Row: 2
    • Notes: Mezzanine Club access included. Center court. Please note that you will need to use an iOS or Android mobile device to gain entry to your event.

Price: $577.00 each
    Quantity: 4

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you guys are nuts, at some point brogdon will be back and the bucks will be even better

while you're crying in your beer while the celtics are getting their ass whooped, you can see me in the 2nd row

Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks - Home Game 1 - NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals (Date TBD)

Ticket Details

• Notes: Mezzanine Club access included. Center court. Please note that you will need to use an iOS or Android mobile device to gain entry to your event.

I'll look for you on television

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'll look for you on television
    son has a beard now, although he will probably be in the club pigging out on cookies and mountain dew half the game

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

Ticket Details

That's true. Bucks are pretty deep. They can win the East, for sure. But I'm just still not a fan of system players. Guys who change their game for their system. Brook Lopez launching 30 footers. I don't agree with that shit. If he goes cold for 3 games or something, coach is gonna say "keep shooting them" but by that time it could be too late, you know? I think the teams that win championships have players that adjust on the fly. Like when Wade and Lebron knew the spurs were packing in the paint, they took that midrange jumper all day, even though they really didn't want to.

I haven't seen that yet from the Bucks, because they haven't been tested. Once they are tested in a playoff battle, we'll see the real bucks. Maybe they will surprise me. Maybe they are the best team in the East. We shall see. I won't hand them that title just because they got a 1 seed. Who cares about seeding anyway.

Sick tickets btw. I was about 20 rows back last night and lost my voice. If I was second row for a playoff game, I would definitely feel as if I could alter the game.... I could win that game imo. Seriously. With how much I yell. I'm out there coaching guys, shitting on guys, etc. Love it. Best part of going to a game.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That's true. Bucks are pretty deep. They can win the East, for sure. But I'm just still not a fan of system players. Guys who change their game for their system. Brook Lopez launching 30 footers. I don't agree with that shit. If he goes cold for 3 games or something, coach is gonna say "keep shooting them" but by that time it could be too late, you know? I think the teams that win championships have players that adjust on the fly. Like when Wade and Lebron knew the spurs were packing in the paint, they took that midrange jumper all day, even though they really didn't want to.

I haven't seen that yet from the Bucks, because they haven't been tested. Once they are tested in a playoff battle, we'll see the real bucks. Maybe they will surprise me. Maybe they are the best team in the East. We shall see. I won't hand them that title just because they got a 1 seed. Who cares about seeding anyway.

Sick tickets btw. I was about 20 rows back last night and lost my voice. If I was second row for a playoff game, I would definitely feel as if I could alter the game.... I could win that game imo. Seriously. With how much I yell. I'm out there coaching guys, shitting on guys, etc. Love it. Best part of going to a game.
    yeah i have done more than my share of terrible behavior being close like that, best memory is when i kept yelling at mike bibby and he got so pissed off he got a technical arguing with the ref about it... and another time we were right behind the bench and my son told jason kidd to sit down because he kept blocking his view lol

totally agree about lopez jacking up 3s, and giannis shooting those also, because they are low % and there is no offensive rebounding when they do that

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

"The Bucks have a league-high 45 wins by double-digits over the course of the regular season. Prior to them, only 7 teams in NBA history had 45+ wins by double-digits. All of them won the title."

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    "The Bucks have a league-high 45 wins by double-digits over the course of the regular season. Prior to them, only 7 teams in NBA history had 45+ wins by double-digits. All of them won the title."
    and yet you can still get +500 since there are so many doubters

bucks are 35-17 against the spread since christmas... celtics are 26-26... raptors are 24-27

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Giannis Antetokounmpo is the fifth player in Bucks history to score 40+ in a playoff game. His 32 minutes were the fewest in team history in a 40-point playoff game.

First 12