Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This thread will be funny next week
    Lakerboy I am rooting for you.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well they say the series hasn't really started until the a team first loses at home..

Utah is gonna be tough at home.. Thunder are gonna be tough at home.. Pacers will probably be tough at home as well.. Detroit is done..
    Utah has a strong home court but I think Houston will take one of the 2 in Utah, just the vastly superior team imo.

Feel same about pacers, think Boston will manage to get 1 at Indy. Indy home court not as daunting at Utah’s imo, but Boston so bipolar I’m sure they drop at least 1 if not both.

I never trust Portland on the road, no clue what their road record is but they one of few teams I’ll bet in regular season if they get a short line at home cause they always been tough there. I just don’t trust okc to be able to bet them with the lines they appear to be putting out for them at home. I’d expect they win at least 1, probably both but won’t be betting them.

2daBank

This thread will be funny next week
    Care to elaborate? Help as guys that don’t follow nba out bro!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Care to elaborate? Help as guys that don’t follow nba out bro!!
    bro have you seen his record?

why would you want him to elaborate

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

No game 7s

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Deal.
    What's the line on no game 7s

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

So he can fade.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I can't believe Game 3 line OKC -7

I was like... wow.
    Not surprising. Fair line should be around -5.5, then bump up for home team down 0-2.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

I’ve always had plenty of respect for LB’s knowledge of NBA.

2daBank

So he can fade.
    You know this isn’t true. Id never blindly fade anyone but weeder! Fading weeder is great cause he plays huge juice and loses a ton! Even if I wanted to fade you (which I don’t) No chance I would lay the juice it take to fade you most the time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

You know this isn’t true. Id never blindly fade anyone but weeder! Fading weeder is great cause he plays huge juice and loses a ton! Even if I wanted to fade you (which I don’t) No chance I would lay the juice it take to fade you most the time.
    I know just thinking Rudy fades me but he is broke so not sure

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

It’s crazy how much everyone overrates OKC.

They’re still living off what they were 5 years ago.

There are rumblings internally that PG13 has a tear in his Labrum that will require surgery after the playoffs. I don’t think he is 100%.

Westbrook is on the decline. People may see the stats and assume he is still a top 10 player but that’s just not true. I watch this team almost every game. He isn’t the same player and he isn’t adjusting his game with age. The slight decline the last two years has been noticeable to me.

OKC may very well take care of business in the Thunderdome but I have little confidence in them actually winning the series.

They’ll do just enough to tease me and give me hope and then Westbrook and George Will got like 11 of 40 in a deciding game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    It’s crazy how much everyone overrates OKC.

They’re still living off what they were 5 years ago.

There are rumblings internally that PG13 has a tear in his Labrum that will require surgery after the playoffs. I don’t think he is 100%.

Westbrook is on the decline. People may see the stats and assume he is still a top 10 player but that’s just not true. I watch this team almost every game. He isn’t the same player and he isn’t adjusting his game with age. The slight decline the last two years has been noticeable to me.

OKC may very well take care of business in the Thunderdome but I have little confidence in them actually winning the series.

They’ll do just enough to tease me and give me hope and then Westbrook and George Will got like 11 of 40 in a deciding game.
    If Westbrook could have only learned to shoot he might have been one of the greatest ever. Unfortunately his never very good shooting has only gotten way worse. Never understood that cause it obvious the dude a hard worker so you would think he could have improved his shooting some over the years.

I agree PG seems like he has to have some kind of injury cause he not the same guy as earlier in year. Only reason I give them a chance to hold home court is cause Portland losing that big before the playoffs, they pretty weak in the paint and jumpers typically don’t fall as often on the road.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Portland won't win a game in OKC.

Going 7 games most likely.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Portland won't win a game in OKC.

Going 7 games most likely.
    I hope you’re right but a tanking Dallas team won in OKC the last week of the season in a game OKC needed.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    barring injury, they all move on easily... didn't even think about OKC they are going out in 5 again like last year 1st round

Bos was down 11 end of 3 game 2 and just flipped the switch and won by 8 ended game on a 10-0 run... Pacers can't do any thing down the stretch, maybe pull out 1 at home somehow
    OKC done in 5 as expected... lost 11 playoff road games in a row going into game 5

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

With Portland winning, only 1 of your 4 teams is left and thus your bet cannot win. Please pay 100 points when you have a moment. Thank you.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave eaglesfan371 125 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    With Portland winning, only 1 of your 4 teams is left and thus your bet cannot win. Please pay 100 points when you have a moment. Thank you.
    You overpaid. 25 given back, I offered +125 odds to you.

2daBank

OKC done in 5 as expected... lost 11 playoff road games in a row going into game 5
    I thought my Portland ml bet was toast when I went outside to smoke and they were down 8!! Wow!!

Glad I was scared of spread so ponied up on the ml (it was -3.5 when I went to play it). Being allergic to juice like I am I parlayed the ml w philly!! Woot.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I thought my Portland ml bet was toast when I went outside to smoke and they were down 8!! Wow!!

Glad I was scared of spread so ponied up on the ml (it was -3.5 when I went to play it). Being allergic to juice like I am I parlayed the ml w philly!! Woot.
    oh it was -3.5? so early guys won? makes sense... everyone on earth prob knew the losers in OKC would lose but of course how do you find a way to be losers but cover a short spread? be up big with half a quarter to go and lose on a game ender!!! perfect for the NBA

2daBank

oh it was -3.5? so early guys won? makes sense... everyone on earth prob knew the losers in OKC would lose but of course how do you find a way to be losers but cover a short spread? be up big with half a quarter to go and lose on a game ender!!! perfect for the NBA
    Lol. I don’t remember seeing a -2.5 but sounds as if that musta been where it started at some places? Before I went to sleep during the Houston/Utah game me and buck talked about this one and think when I checked it was -3.

Decided to wait, when I got home from work it was -3.5 and believe it actually hit -4 and -4.5 after that. I didn’t feel good about that, was gonna just eat the -160 but I’m allergic to juice, then remembered it was the NBA playoffs where my squareness rules! So added sixers ml to make it small plus money!! Lol

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Lol. I don’t remember seeing a -2.5 but sounds as if that musta been where it started at some places? Before I went to sleep during the Houston/Utah game me and buck talked about this one and think when I checked it was -3.

Decided to wait, when I got home from work it was -3.5 and believe it actually hit -4 and -4.5 after that. I didn’t feel good about that, was gonna just eat the -160 but I’m allergic to juice, then remembered it was the NBA playoffs where my squareness rules! So added sixers ml to make it small plus money!! Lol
    I see now why it ended tied on a game ending shot with a -4.5 line before tip... the other 3 favorites crushed the spread. can't have them all cover!!! (i took the night off)

First 12