RocketFan
    RocketFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Best NBA handicapper or service

I want to follow a handicapper or subscribe to a service with an established significantly profitable record. Preferably someone that releases all picks well in advance of 1st game versus multiple times a day. Any recommendations?
    Last edited by RocketFan; 10-16-18 at 12:42 AM.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Try yourself. Just put in the effort and be selective

RocketFan

no way, I couldn't. nobody got recommendation for established successful high win % service?

viktor14
    viktor14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

do you think services makes money on betting?

you just need brain, best odds and good money managment...

dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1235

Haralabos Voulgaris is the best in the business dawg and he has been making millions on the NBA for years. Although not so much lately. He was a big totals guy until the bookies caught on.

Mavericks recently hired him as their Director of Quantitative Research and Development. Thats how good he is.

FakeNews916
    FakeNews916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFan View Post
    no way, I couldn't. nobody got recommendation for established successful high win % service?
    If you look at most of the services they are lucky to even stay at 60% and then you are paying a fee. I agree with others. Look up what you like, bounce the idea off your data and places like sbrforum and get an idea.

Example: Vegas -1.5 was my favorite play. Stats said Vegas should win but they hadn't played well. Most experts had Vegas to win but that was -210. You wouldn't have won much. However, I took -1.5 for +140 and made a handsome profit.

Pick your spots and good luck. NBA is really hard.

harbor kid
    harbor kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

Check out Scott Spreitzer. He posts free picks and advice on You Tube. He is an excellent handicapper.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

If you schedule can keep of with a scheduled release of picks, Bettingresource is good overall for any sport. They post free picks too. That Ons Jabeur +123 Tennis info that i posted here yesterday was from their social media page. They mostly do major american sports and some tennis.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNews916 View Post
    If you look at most of the services they are lucky to even stay at 60% and then you are paying a fee. I agree with others. Look up what you like, bounce the idea off your data and places like sbrforum and get an idea.

Example: Vegas -1.5 was my favorite play. Stats said Vegas should win but they hadn't played well. Most experts had Vegas to win but that was -210. You wouldn't have won much. However, I took -1.5 for +140 and made a handsome profit.

Pick your spots and good luck. NBA is really hard.
    If a service is touting winning % without any odds or yield, right away its a red flag and you can eliminate them as marketers. Most touts are simply marketers and clueless about handicapping.

RocketFan

Anyone remember Laker Crazy who posted here for several years? I ended up subscribing to him and am happy with the picks + detailed transparent accounting + personal attention he provides. He has averaged 30-90 units each year since he started posting.