Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Embiid absolutely destroyed Drummond when they played, and Drummond does not tower over him at all, they are both at around 7 feet.
    Embiid is 3 inches taller than Drummond. Don't question me on stupid things. I watched them side by side from the second row on two occasions.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    1. I never said Giannis is a good shooter.

2. Embiid is not a good midrange or 3 point shooter. Neither. Anyone who shoots 27 percent from deep is a horrible distance shooter.

3. I was touting Embiid when he was picked 3rd in the draft on this site long before you even joined. I touted Embiid as the next big thing years ago on this site, so don't question my loyalty to Embiid. I've watched Embiid play live twice already against the Pistons.
    You aren't watching the games if you don't think Embiid is a good mid-range shooter, and Derozean is arguably the best midrange shooter in the league, he struggles from the 3 point line.

The idea that anyone who isn't a good 3 point shooter is a bad shooter is about the dumbest thing I've heard, their are many great mid-range shooters who didn't shoot well from the 3 point line, Larry Bird only shot 33% from the 3 point line.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I've seen Embiid play twice live sitting 2nd row. Drummond is 6'11 and he towers over him... There's a 0% chance Embiid is 6'11, sorry.
    see I dont think drummond is really that tall either though. drummond is 6'9 without shoes emiid 7'1 with shoes so prob 6'11 and a half to 7 feet without. but all in all these guys are huge yes
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-12-18 at 04:14 PM.

thomorino

Embiid is 3 inches taller than Drummond. Don't question me on stupid things. I watched them side by side from the second row on two occasions.
    Embiid is not 3 inches taller than Drummond, they are both around 7 feet, watch them standing side by side the last 2 times these teams played - you need glasses.

Goat Milk

Not gonna argue with you over stupid shit Mornio. Embiid and Drummond aren't the same height. I've actually stood at ground level 10 feet away from them. Have you? Thought so.

And I'm not using Embiid's 3 point shooting % as a measure for his midrange game. He's not a midrange shooter. Wade is a midrange shooter. Durant is a good midrange shooter. Derozen is a good midrange shooter. Lamarcus Aldridge is a butter midrange shooter. Curry. Thompson.

You gonna sit here and compare Embiid's midrange shooting to those guys? Lol. Embiid is not even a top 30 midrange shooter in the NBA, so calm down son.

Done here.

Won again.

Damn.

thomorino

Not gonna argue with you over stupid shit Mornio. Embiid and Drummond aren't the same height. I've actually stood at ground level 10 feet away from them. Have you? Thought so.

And I'm not using Embiid's 3 point shooting % as a measure for his midrange game. He's not a midrange shooter. Wade is a midrange shooter. Durant is a good midrange shooter. Derozen is a good midrange shooter. Lamarcus Aldridge is a butter midrange shooter. Curry. Thompson.

You gonna sit here and compare Embiid's midrange shooting to those guys? Lol. Embiid is not even a top 30 midrange shooter in the NBA, so calm down son.

Done here.

Won again.

Damn.
    Aldridge and Wade are both good midrange shooters and shooters in general, and neither is a good 3 point shooter, thanks for proving my point. Again, I watch all of Philly's games and Embiid has been a great, not good, mid-range shooter. I doubt you've watched more than 1 philly game all year, your comments are ignorant on this issue. I watched Drummond and Embiid stand next to each other from 2 feet away with the TV camera, they are about an inch apart.

thomorino

Done here.

Won again.

Damn.
    Won again, last time you came into my thread you said Nadal would destroy Del Potro, Nadal retired in the 2nd set.
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave thomorino 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

I think my favorite dumb argument you made was that Carmello would be starting, he's not good enough to come of the bench for a single contender.

Goat Milk

I think my favorite dumb argument you made was that Carmello would be starting, he's not good enough to come of the bench for a single contender.
    Said Carmelo off the bench won't last. And I am right again on that.

You think Melo is gonna take a back seat to G league players like PJ Tucker? I play with better players than PJ Tucker at my gym.

Learn the game.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

lol 25-1 isn't even a good number for this bet because it will NEVER happen, he doesn't have the "star power" to win it...period

thomorino

Said Carmelo off the bench won't last. And I am right again on that.

You think Melo is gonna take a back seat to G league players like PJ Tucker? I play with better players than PJ Tucker at my gym.

Learn the game.
    Carmello can't defend, his problem isn't his mindset, its his knees.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    lol 25-1 isn't even a good number for this bet because it will NEVER happen, he doesn't have the "star power" to win it...period
    If he can average 30 and 15 he would have the star power. He's at like 28 and 13 now.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Hopefully Giannis at +450 will cash

thomorino

Another great game for Embiid 35 and 18

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

This goat guy is way off - PJ tucker is one of the better defenders in the NBA

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a fukkin animal

Dominating nba

thomorino

Embiid is down to 10-1 at most books, I think there is value at anything more than 8-1

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

embiid triple double, 19, 13, and 10 in the loss tonight against the magic

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    embiid triple double, 19, 13, and 10 in the loss tonight against the magic
    Butler is a loser !! Elton brand is a moron

thomorino

Embiid now down to 6-1

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

What’s up with Morono and the argument of “hey, I live in the philly area so I know”

fuk off

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy dominating but they have to go deep

Goose158
    Goose158's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1788

Why

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    What’s up with Morono and the argument of “hey, I live in the philly area so I know”

fuk off
    You riding morinos dick so hard . He never said that he said he lives in philly area and watches every game. You tell me seems like what he said is true . Getting embiid at the odds when he posted the thread to what they are now have proved his point alone. Fuk off lol

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by Goose158 View Post
    You riding morinos dick so hard . He never said that he said he lives in philly area and watches every game. You tell me seems like what he said is true . Getting embiid at the odds when he posted the thread to what they are now have proved his point alone. Fuk off lol
    morino doesn’t know math...fudges his record....fukk him

and damn I feel special as this was your 6th post in 9 years!

Goose158
    Goose158's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1788

Doesn’t really matter how much I post . Been here the whole time but whatever.

thomorino

fuk off

Fuk off
    <br>

thomorino

fuk off

Fuk off

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Good post. I grabbed it at this too at William Hill, it’s down to 7-1 here. I knew it would improve with health, and then I can sell it back to prop swap for profit.

Really if he can lead to a top 3 seed with his numbers and stay healthy he’s got a top 4 chance in my mind.

Leonard, embid, Giannis (think his teams record by seasons end will lower his odds) and then probably the favorite who I grabbed at 5-1 as a hedge for embid.

Everyone else right now, is way behind these guys.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Good post. I grabbed it at this too at William Hill, it’s down to 7-1 here. I knew it would improve with health, and then I can sell it back to prop swap for profit.

Really if he can lead to a top 3 seed with his numbers and stay healthy he’s got a top 4 chance in my mind.

Leonard, embid, Giannis (think his teams record by seasons end will lower his odds) and then probably the favorite who I grabbed at 5-1 as a hedge for embid.

Everyone else right now, is way behind these guys.
    I agree, I've watched Milwaukee a lot this year, I don't see them finishing with that great of a record. I also think Giannis's jump shot is an issue, he need to get in the paint to be effective, and he takes a lot of contact and has injures. Embiid is a good shooter, he can produce without taking a lot of contact.

grease lightnin
    &amp;
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

This is like betting on WWE.

thomorino

I think there's good value on Leonard at +300 as a hedge on Embiid - Toronto will likely finish with the best record in the East, if not the league, and most analysts tend to pick the best player on the best team. Leonard in a contract year will want to put up big numbers and since he's great defensively he won't just be judged by his stats.

thomorino

Embiid and Leonard bets lose,injuries impact the vote

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2255

Embiid and Leonard bets lose,injuries impact the vote
    At least it you are consistent... with losses come excuses... Lol

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post

At least it you are consistent... with losses come excuses... Lol
    Fuk off

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11987

The skinny tall 24 year old kid gets it - Not sure about this, wouldn't have been my choice???

https://sports.yahoo.com/bucks-superstar-giannis-antetokounmpo-named-nba-mvp-over-james-harden-031656355.html

First 123 Last