kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    It’s kinda funny too, Lillard and CJ girls pretty average to below avg. although CJ does bring him food to every shoot around and sits and waits till he’s done lol

Nurk is wifed up to a pretty hot chick and is creeping in every club in Portland every weekend his girl is back in her home country

Evan turner has his guys pick girls out of the crowds during games and gets their number

I also banged/worked with moe harkless girl  he’s wifed up now. She’s sent me pics of him in pajamas

Needless to say besides being a season ticket holder the last 7 years until I moved to Vegas I follow the team fairly well 
    What the....???

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Anthony Davis has been warming up with Pelicans teammates on court in Portland.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Update for Pelicans: Anthony Davis just tried to warm up and give it a go. Final verdict: NO. He will not play tonight vs the Trailblazers now missing 3 of the last 4 games due to sprained right elbow. (literally a gametime decision).

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put over 500 on it but on the ML. I know it's crazy but thought the ML under -300 was a good play. No Davis either

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This is a revenge spot for the Blazers. The Pelicans embarrassed them last year in the playoffs, sweeping them 4-0. Tonight, Portland exacts some revenge and wins by double digits. Pelicans are a little banged up and in the second game of a back to back after losing at State last night. Portland is coming off a road trip which is typically a good reason to fade a team but not in this spot. Lillard and McCollum will go off.

4 unit play on Blazers -4 -110

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Is it me or is Randle getting too much love from the refs? Always pushing off yet the calls go his way

Frank Mills

No it's too easy for him. Blazers are flubbing up a lot of opportunities and Randle and the P's are crashing the boards so easy. Penitrating so easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    Is it me or is Randle getting too much love from the refs? Always pushing off yet the calls go his way

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

I was about to take the spread at 8 but couldnt pull the trigger took them at 4.5 1st half and sweat that shit out thought for sure it was gonna lose staying away from living betting this game could see it going either way no d being played at all plus they cant stop randle

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Mills View Post
    No it's too easy for him. Blazers are flubbing up a lot of opportunities and Randle and the P's are crashing the boards so easy. Penitrating so easy.
    D non existent that’s for sure

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Blazers are just a horrible defensive team. Back court, front court, bench - they are all just terrible. They really need a low post enforcer. He doesn't even need to score... just come out and use all 6 fouls and grab some boards. POR looks like a Euro team.

Rookie Swanigan who could actually be that guy but he's REALLY rough. He played well in summer league.
    Last edited by mtofell; 11-01-18 at 11:32 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

nothing surprising even though I stated those things I knew it wouldnt be easy, frustrating team because they cant stop anyone, jump shots have to be falling to win

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Star player theory is in effect here. Had I known Davis was out I probably would have left this game alone.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    Blazers are just a horrible defensive team. Back court, front court, bench - they are all just terrible. They really need a low post enforcer. He doesn't even need to score... just come out and use all 6 fouls and grab some boards. POR looks like a Euro team.

Rookie Swanigan who could actually be that guy but he's REALLY rough. He played well in summer league.
    its why they never win anything for real. gotta have some defensive minded guys during playoffs when late possessions mean so much. and congrats wizzle. u been killing the spot plays.

Frank Mills

much better job during this 4q though
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    its why they never win anything for real. gotta have some defensive minded guys during playoffs when late possessions mean so much. and congrats wizzle. u been killing the spot plays.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Blazers lacked intensity for a lot of the night but whenever they needed to step on the gas, they were able to come up with a run and some stops. They were never going to let the Pelicans establish control of the game.

Frank Mills

n1 t dub

This is a revenge spot for the Blazers. The Pelicans embarrassed them last year in the playoffs, sweeping them 4-0. Tonight, Portland exacts some revenge and wins by double digits. Pelicans are a little banged up and in the second game of a back to back after losing at State last night. Portland is coming off a road trip which is typically a good reason to fade a team but not in this spot. Lillard and McCollum will go off.

4 unit play on Blazers -4 -110

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Blazers lacked intensity for a lot of the night but whenever they needed to step on the gas, they were able to come up with a run and some stops. They were never going to let the Pelicans establish control of the game.

definitely without ad.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang

Hell yeah...congrats all Blazers and over backers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

wizzle really seeing things clearly

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!