lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yea now that cp3 out all the bitch gs fans can rejoice and pretend they wernt going to get beat as they once again get thru another playoffs cause other team loses most important player.
    But wait Iggy didn't play? LOL
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    There are a lot of sharp posters in this thread that see right through Durant.

It was so pathetic how Kerr had to coddle him and tell him stories about Michael Jordan on the sideline to try and calm him down.

Do you think Jordan, Kobe, or Lebron would ever need to be coddled like that? Hell no.

Even Chris Paul’s is up in guys faces during the break being a leader.

Durant is a beta. He can’t lead and will never be the best player in the world. He hit that shot in the Finals last year but there really was no pressure. The Warriors were never threatened in that series.

Now there is some adversity and we’re seeing what he is really made of.

Maybe with the injury to Paul it will let him off the hook and Curry and Thompson will bail him out.
    Paul injury sucks so bad, they had these cowards now gs gets yet another free pass, just like when spurs lost Leonard.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Paul injury sucks so bad, they had these cowards now gs gets yet another free pass, just like when spurs lost Leonard.
    I hate the Warriors for a number of reasons. I hated them before Durant even joined up with them because of Green's dirty play (kicking Adams in the nuts), Curry's cockiness, and Kerr and the entire organization's arrogance. The whole "we're light-years ahead of everyone in the NBA" comments and stuff is just annoying. Even down 3-2 Kerr is like "I feel like we're in a great position".

Whenever Curry isn't shooting well it's "he isn't 100%" or when the Warriors lose it's because "they just didn't execute". They're a very annoying team to me.

I'm sure Jordan is watching this series thinking how his team would have mentally broke this Golden State squad. You really think a team led by these guys would beat MJ and Pippen? How can anyone watch them get bullied by the Rockets and not think the Bulls would have eaten them alive. This is the first actual test they've had in two seasons and they're failing.

Last edited by BigDofBA; 05-26-18 at 06:56 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I hate the Warriors for a number of reasons. I hated them before Durant even joined up with them because of Green's dirty play (kicking Adams in the nuts), Curry's cockiness, and Kerr and the entire organization's arrogance.

The whole "we're light-years ahead of everyone in the NBA" comments and stuff is just annoying. Even down 3-2 Kerr is like "I feel like we're in a great position".

When every Curry isn't shooting well it's "he isn't 100%" or when the Warriors lose it's because "they just didn't execute". They're a very annoying team to me.

Then when you have to listen to these fanboys act like it's the greatest team ever assembled it just puts the icing on the cake. Mike D'Antoni's team is winning because they're more physical and tougher. Yes, a Mike D'Antoni coached team is using physicality to beat the Warriors.

I'm sure Jordan is watching this series thinking how his team would have mentally broke this Golden State squad. You really think a team led by this guy would beat MJ?

Lol, I hear ya bro. Imagine these softies being labeled "greatest ever" facing the tough physical teams of Jordan's era, they can't handle rockets toughness!! Lol. I just fear cp3 is a big reason for that toughness and without him don't think they can beat them.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Is he still here?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

dang took a shot

501359086-14 6/3/18 6:38pm $20.00 $51.00 Pending 6/3/18 8:05pm NBA Props Basketball 2623 K.Durant has a Double-Double +255* vs K.Durant no Double-Double
    501359086-15 6/3/18 6:38pm $10.00 $200.00 Pending 6/3/18 8:05pm NBA Props Basketball 2625 K.Durant has a Triple-Double +2000* vs K.Durant no Triple-Double

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Durant is what he is. Great player but he isn’t capable of leading a team himself.

You’ve even seen him be some what tentative in this series but it’s so masked by the greatness around him he just blends in and gets his points.

I think this is what he wanted when he made the move. There is absolutely no pressure on him.

I always laugh when Green gets in his face to try and fire him up. It’s the Finals and he still needs someone to get in his face and motivate him.

First 12