asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30504

Bulls -6.5

Some key players out for Bulls (Wendell Carter, Daniel Gafford) but this should be a good matchup for them

Cavs have the worst turnover percentage in the NBA. Bulls love to blitz the ball handler and Cavs have Colin Sexton who's probably the worst passing guard in the league. Garland is a bit better at looking for teammates but he is especially turnover prone

Kevin Love would be in line for a big night here but he probably gets rested on a back to back. Unless Thompson puts in a career performance, I can't see Cavs keeping this close

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

GL, AG, da bulls.

asiagambler

Ugh of course Love plays his first back to back of the year and completely dominates!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16204

Hmm tough to predict on the Cavs in general I find. If they wake up in a good mood they give good effort.

asiagambler

I'm generally good with Bulls games. They teased me with a monster 4th quarter and could in theory have pulled off a ridiculous cover if not in regulation, in overtime which the game had numerous chances to go into

Probably should have bought out/tried for a 1 pt middle when Love was ruled in. Kind of strange though line didn't move when he was unexpectedly announced in