lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7725

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I don't think people necessary want to Cavs to win at face value as that would be silly to root for such a team.

People want what they think is "free money" are very well possibly could be, and Cavs happen to be the team in that spot.
    Oh okay. Well then I love the warriors

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    I do agree with you to some extent.. I saw you picking Cavs easy against raptors.. But toronto was just awful on defense... jr cutting korver cutting, put cj miles on freaking love on and on and on...come on..not saying boston is going to take them out but will match up much better than that... love scored every time on valanciunas.. went by him..he wont do that against horford or baynes...boston is much much better matchup than raptors..have home court and if they take first game they will be full of confidence but agree..cavs probably move on..
    This is all said after the fact. before the series it was "Raptors top 5 team on offense and defense they move the ball this is their year blablabla".

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Oh okay. Well then I love the warriors

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I was fooled by toronto yet again this yr, rly thought they were gonna go to the finals

Their defense was terrible and it started with derozan, whoever he was guarding had wide open layups or 3s. We're talking shoot around after practice wide open

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Is "Brad Stevens" a new player the Celtics have signed who can get them 25 5 and 5? If so, maybe this will be a series.
    I dare you say no if brad Stevens was the sixers coach ? Boston gets humiliated and sweep in 4 games

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I dare you say no if brad Stevens was the sixers coach ? Boston gets humiliated and sweep in 4 games
    Dude I'm not discounting Stevens' abilities as a coach. He is an excellent coach. And yeah if you flip flop coaches Philly probably moves on. But the idea that he can somehow do the things you said he'd do is utterly ridiculous. Coaching is something that can put you over the top in a series that's close on paper, like the Sixers series this year (you'll say they were -450 or whatever but everyone with a clue knows that was one of the dumbest lines ever) or the Wizards series last year. It can't help you overcome a mismatch. This is a mismatch. Whether you choose to see it now, or in 10-12 days or so when the series ends is your choice.

ikid2groove415

Dude I'm not discounting Stevens' abilities as a coach. He is an excellent coach. And yeah if you flip flop coaches Philly probably moves on. But the idea that he can somehow do the things you said he'd do is utterly ridiculous. Coaching is something that can put you over the top in a series that's close on paper, like the Sixers series this year (you'll say they were -450 or whatever but everyone with a clue knows that was one of the dumbest lines ever) or the Wizards series last year. It can't help you overcome a mismatch. This is a mismatch. Whether you choose to see it now, or in 10-12 days or so when the series ends is your choice.
    Was pacers/ Cavs not a mismatch? Boston won’t be able to duplicate what pacers did? Celtics got better athletic wing defenders? Brown ? Smart ? Throw in the best coach in the NBA-
    Last edited by ikid2groove415; 05-10-18 at 05:21 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Was pacers/ Cavs not a mismatch? Boston won’t be able to duplicate what pacers did? Celtics got better athletic wing defenders? Brown ? Smart ? Throw in the best coach in the NBA-
    Maybe if you didn't have 4,696 posts in 4 months you could think straight.
    that's 40 posts a day

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Boston is the better team, for what it's worth. The problem they could face is that when they go against the LeBronda coached team, a weakness will be found and exploited.

One scenario is that because the Boston coach is so ridiculously overrated by so much of the public, they won't see it when they're beloved Boston coach gets exposed as being unable to adjust.

This could skew the spreads quite a bit for a while and just as they adjust Lebronda will get tired and the opportunistic Stevens will all of a sudden look good again.

I make no moneyline predictions but do see how the markets can be over traded, which is what really counts.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

6 seems pretty reasonable to me, ultimately I think bron will get it done but certainly don't expect it to be a cakewalk.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Boston is the better team, for what it's worth. The problem they could face is that when they go against the LeBronda coached team, a weakness will be found and exploited.

One scenario is that because the Boston coach is so ridiculously overrated by so much of the public, they won't see it when they're beloved Boston coach gets exposed as being unable to adjust.

This could skew the spreads quite a bit for a while and just as they adjust Lebronda will get tired and the opportunistic Stevens will all of a sudden look good again.

I make no moneyline predictions but do see how the markets can be over traded, which is what really counts.

So Boston would be in this position with any other coaches ?

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    that's 40 posts a day
    Nice to know you slobbing on my co*k- how many times u lost betting against Boston scrub ?

2daBank

Who have they beaten? A incredibly young inexperienced sixers squad and a terrible bucks team. So yea I think they would be here w any competent coach.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Who have they beaten? A incredibly young inexperienced sixers squad and a terrible bucks team. So yea I think they would be here w any competent coach.
    Lol stop bro.

Who have the cavs beaten? You guys said the raptors were trash. They barely beat the pacers.

The sixers were massive favorites starting the series on the road. Sound familiar?

sNoWmAn2169
    sNoWmAn2169's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Yea... there was a reason that series went 7. I'm not so sure Cleveland can play Boston close. Boston has too good a defense.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m going throw out the switching coaches senario again? Bucks beat Boston with brad Stevens coaching - sixers sweep Boston with Stevens - don’t kid yourself? No other coaches in the nba can survive 2 all stars being injured

ikid2groove415

Going grab some bud light for the hockey game -

sNoWmAn2169
    sNoWmAn2169's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Expect blowouts in either favor if it goes 7...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Nice to know you slobbing on my co*k- how many times u lost betting against Boston scrub ?
    I bet against Boston a total of 2 times this playoffs and went 1-1
    I also won with them like 4 times inc. last night.
    Celtics are my favorite NBA team. Cavs roll, no issue.

2daBank

I’m going throw out the switching coaches senario again? Bucks beat Boston with brad Stevens coaching - sixers sweep Boston with Stevens - don’t kid yourself? No other coaches in the nba can survive 2 all stars being injured
    That is utter nonsense. Forget who brought this up before but it was spot on, you have to have coachable players for your coaching to matter.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

No, I didn't say that. I said the Boston coach was being ridiculously overrated by much of the public.

There is no need in my discussion to throw around hypothetical coach/team situations, it's pointless and we have real situations to look at.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    that's 40 posts a day
    i was going to do the math yesterday but didnt, thank you

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I think what KVB is trying to say is that transparency is not your friend. But I'm all for it, recycling though does not automatically qualify one as a responsible person

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The Celtics are a good team; still, cavs get this done in 4 or 5... C's struggle to get a bucket. Cavs win game 1 by more than 6 points...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lol stop bro.

Who have the cavs beaten? You guys said the raptors were trash. They barely beat the pacers.

The sixers were massive favorites starting the series on the road. Sound familiar?
    Cleveland beat the Raptors. A team that you just about guaranteed would take down Lebron.

That means YOU had to be impressed.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Cleveland beat the Raptors. A team that you just about guaranteed would take down Lebron.

Lakerboy is my homie giant....but he has been a disaster in picking winners

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I didn't guarantee anything. Then seaweed put it all away

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Lakerboy is my homie giant....but he has been a disaster in picking winners
    Up on NBA playoffs.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Celtics are starting to miss players but I hope they do advance just to pound gs or rockets

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

You should get on the phone with Brad Stevens and give him this golden information. I think you may have actually uncovered what every NBA Eastern Conference coach has been looking for for the last 7 years. How could nobody have ever thought of this? Mad!
    What does the last 7 years have to do with this years team? LeBron has nobody close to what he had on his past teams from 7 years back.

2daBank

Lol stop bro.

You told me craptors were good!! Cavs were sizable dogs too!! You can't pick and choose for sake of hating on bron!! All the east is trash imo, it bron and nobody else.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    i was going to do the math yesterday but didnt, thank you
    I am rrally into the NBA playoffs.
    Betting way more than usual.
    Checking SBR a ton.
    BUT this kid is starting to really annoy me.
    It is like "Look at me" and validate my existence. Someone put him on a post limit.

2daBank

Believe me fellas this brad Stevens coach is special - he will exposed the Cavs weak defense and take away every offensive player on the Cavs but lebron
    You are every bit as "special" as him. Lmfao

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Checking SBR a ton.
    It is like "Look at me" and validate my existence. Someone put him on a post limit.
    He annoys everyone, great fade tho, dude is utterly clueless.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Checking SBR a ton.
    Someone put your fat ass on weight control and like I said stop slopping on my co*k

First 1234 Last