2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Lunker just looking at stats. Covington 0-8?

Gotta say in the 2 games I’ve seen been very impressed w Tatum. Looks like Philly w a swing & a miss in that draft
    I've seen Tatum a lot since high school being from and playing his high school ball in stl area. Telling ya kid is silky smooth! And still incredibly young!! I woulda took him 1 but figured I was biased.

Copper00
    Copper00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Game was such bull but typical Philly teams. It is what it is but I still think there the better team despite being down 3-0. Philly teams always choke when the games matter though eagles finally won a super bowl but it was well deserved and finally have a well qualified qb in a non offensive way. Last time they went to the super bowl they benched the guy that got them there...so McChoke could play.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Honesty Simmons lost the game - don’t blame the coach - dude miss a wide open lay up - at worst hold on to the ball and they will foul you - forgot the fcking trash can’t hit free throws
    Simmons should not be inbounding the ball. He’s really the only athletic guy they have that can separate from defenders. Brett brown has had a terrible series.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Lunker just looking at stats. Covington 0-8?

Gotta say in the 2 games I’ve seen been very impressed w Tatum. Looks like Philly w a swing & a miss in that draft
    I hated the colangelo hire in the first place. Tatum is a stud. I think fultz still could be too, but still no excuse to make that trade. Then he signs Covington to that monster extension. The shots that brown allows cov and belinelli to throw up at times are embarrassing.

Colangelo has some wining and dining to do the next two off seasons to make up for his early failures.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Non-posted?
    In my NBA crickets thread
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57601

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    then with 5.5 left and down 1 simmons trying to inbound to awkward ass Embiid and a terrible pass to an Embiid who didn't even have separation or easy lane to take the pass and it gets picked off

i fell out of my seat laughing... i was WAITING for that to happen

why do you have a kid trying to get that ball in to the big dude who had just tried to score and tried a dumb fade away over Horford when he had completely stopped his movement... brick city then the grab by Simmons and he doesn't hold onto the ball

coach must be dumb as well
    Agree. And why is Simmons the one "inbounding" the ball? He's the only guy that can create separation and actually get open, thats priority #1! Sure Simmons was a trainwreck, but that falls on Brown. Put your guys in position to succeed = Coaches job. Stevens is absolutely schooling Brown in this series.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

We're over a quarter of the way through the season and Joel Embiid is currently averaging 28 points, 13.3 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game. If he can sustain it for a full year, he'd be the first player to hit those thresholds since Shaq's MVP season in 1999-2000

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The key to that team is Reddick

First 12