ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Westbrook a losing basketball player

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9083

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Harden could easily have done it last season if he had gotten his teammates on board -unfortunately self-awareness/ self-respect held him back.. Simmons will do it someday soon if he wants to. But the point that escapes the brain dead on here is not whether it's difficult to do it but that stats are so important to him. Petty.
    Adams the real MVP . Guy worked hard for all those Westbrook rebounds. Is he the first center to have more offensive than defense rebounds in a season?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LeBron James is been the MVP to last 14 Straight years and everybody knows it

Westbrook plays for triple doubles and can care less about team success
    Lol. That's why we are 4th seed. In the wild wild west. Jj gold, please focus on nba in ur part of the country like the nets. Thanks

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Westbrook a losing basketball player
    He was MVP last year. And OKC has made playoffs every year he has been with team. Next bonehead thread.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Lol. That's why we are 4th seed. In the wild wild west. Jj gold, please focus on nba in ur part of the country like the nets. Thanks
    I dont think Gold could name 3 Nets players. Without looking, Dinwiddie, LeVert, Russell. Bout all I got.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9083

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I dont think Gold could name 3 Nets players. Without looking, Dinwiddie, LeVert, Russell. Bout all I got.
    Give him a break. Most Nets fans can't even do that. All I know this is the last year we give up our draft pick. We can tank for real next year!

First 12