Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Minny 1h, Denver 2h. If it doesn't go according to plan then just the single loss
    Great thinking.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

2h barely covered, I got den -1.5 and -1

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Lackluster game there. Riveting up until the final few mins, when with missed shot after missed shot from both sides it became apparent it doesn't matter which team advances as they're both horrible. Rockets will mop the floor with the Pups.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Wolves did everything to give it away

Same 4th qtr issues all year

Houston sweep

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Good old fashioned NBA fukjob. Taj gibson was getting away with murder against Jokic the whole game and even with that shameful officiating the Nuggets almost beat them 5 against 8. Doubt the wolves win one game against Houston.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Good old fashioned NBA fukjob. Taj gibson was getting away with murder against Jokic the whole game and even with that shameful officiating the Nuggets almost beat them 5 against 8. Doubt the wolves win one game against Houston.
    I feel Jokic proved he's the best centre now and for the next 10+ years last night. So skilled... The Steve Nash of centres...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I feel Jokic proved he's the best centre now and for the next 10+ years last night. So skilled... The Steve Nash of centres...
    He's up there for sure, I'd still put cousins as the best

I made a thread during the season ab jokic, I doubt guys even know who that is

That's a good name to allude to. Steve Nash could've avgd 35 points per game easily in his prime but sacrificed it to get his teammates involved as winning players should

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    It clearly looked like the NBA didn't want Denver in the playoffs for whatever reason. Minnesota looked old as fuk last night. And the two youngsters didn't know what to do during crunch time? Wow.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

the game kind of sucked actually. denver continued to not really play defense and the wolves are just not that good, they dont play offense great and dont play defense great but we will see how the playoffs go

First 12