This is some really fishy officiating.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Wizzle wolves are not covering here are they

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Pathetic,fuckers cant rebound, cant get a fkin call. Damn me to pieces. penetrate the nba,wouldnt even have to deal with it if there where some late fkin baseball on.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

fuking robbery

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Over the back tip in Zero consistency in the refereeing in this game. They let open hand shove push off on screens and call a graze hip on a Chris Paul special to foul out Towns. Then, dumb fukk Teague wonders why nobody likes him. Pathetic. This T-Wolves team is soft as Charmin.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Wizzle wolves are not covering here are they
    Thank god they did. That was brutal man.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    fuking robbery
    it was and very shameful, many phantom calls including milsap all over the back of guy and minny gets called for foul, total refjob last quarter

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Clutch that game was bullshit man. Jokic is garbage. Threw his elbows around on every post up and on defense he gets away with using his hands all the time. Every high ball screen he was pushing Towns.

Funny how literally every foul call went against Minnesota in that 4th quarter. Nuggets committed 1 foul all quarter? Yea okay.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Denver just played with a sense of urgency, as they knew their season was hanging in the balance. Gotta give the Nuggs some credit for making plays in winning time.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Clutch that game was bullshit man. Jokic is garbage. Threw his elbows around on every post up and on defense he gets away with using his hands all the time. Every high ball screen he was pushing Towns.

Funny how literally every foul call went against Minnesota in that 4th quarter. Nuggets committed 1 foul all quarter? Yea okay.
    Yup its disgusting, these refs are a fkin joke.They might as well bring Donaghy fkin back at least we know he will admit to fixing the fkin game. Both teams fkin suck too

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    it was and very shameful, many phantom calls including milsap all over the back of guy and minny gets called for foul, total refjob last quarter
    Glad I wasn't the only one to see that. Just a fukkin' joke. Landed on the guys back and they call a touch fall the other way. I guess they didn't call a travel or offensive foul on Gibson on the other end just for fun.

Dumb fukk Thibs plays defense rather than trap/fouling thinking T-Wolves are going to get a stop and a play with that slow ass offense with 6 seconds left. Used all his timeouts. Fire this fukk already.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

So glad I stayed up for this horsesht, I forgot why I don't like watching regular season nba games until tonight

Would've been better off just betting and forgetting until the morning

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

it was pretty hard to watch with the ref calling everything but twolves played with no heart and wiggins can't step up on jimmy absent

this wiggins kid is complete garbage with the season on the line

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    it was pretty hard to watch with the ref calling everything but twolves played with no heart and wiggins can't step up on jimmy absent

this wiggins kid is complete garbage with the season on the line
    I couldnt even tell that the rooster_eater was on the court. Complete garbage

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Wiggins is done, he's nothing but a mentally soft pu$$y posing as a lofty draft pick

Journeyman will Barton is at this point better than Wiggins and possibly ever

Clutchut12

penetrate it all,i was having a hell of a day to,i should have just went to bed.well on to the Masters lets go Reed,Finau or Hoffman one of these guys hits then its all good. But damn i wanted this game bad!! Its been fun fellas we will get em tomorrow

First 12