b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29826

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I've noticed that quite a few white people are extremely stubborn and throw tantrums when they don't get their way.

Glad you took the time to add "quite a few" and edit your original post.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You ladies that have spoken up I have one question, do you or do you not condone the halftime show and everything that it stands for? You know bumping and grinding, wearing your pants down and hat to the side. That lifestyle. Ya or nay?

If you’re not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

My take on things is dlow has twice the IQ of you losers and you are all jealous. You see that’s how this all against dlow thread took shape and it’s easy to see.
    And ya, big business, raven, venom whatever the fukk your name is , I’ll say it to your face. I must be part of the 1% according to your misguided calculations.
    Everything is spun to the race card with you guys . Lace up , grab your balls and be men and quit using that.

Boston, I like you bro, but you're wrong here. It's a damn half time show for pete's sake. That's what the youth is do'in these days, so fuk'in what. If it offends you, simply turn the damn channel til its over. So what would you rather have, a square dance fiddle show at half time? Sure, maybe a dance show it's not for you pal, but it's called diversity and creative freedom.

I don't know what posts you're reading but dfraud willy and his butt buddy jibby bring race into every fuk'in thread they create. Why do you think posters respond the way they do? Don't make yourself look like an idiot bringing IQ and jealously into this. This whiny bitch dfraud, who every fuk'in day starts a negative thread bitching about something stupid and racially criticizing anybody that calls him and jibby out on it. Oh and lets not forget, his go to, we're all libertards. Then the little bitch runs for his ignore button.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Right on the money BB. Like this racist piece of shit jibby puss. Post the most racist insensitive shit, yet claims he's all about the love, even once had a "black" lover, til she died of cancer, that hick fuk probably gave it to her, cause he is a fuk'in cancer! Let's not forget, jibby hypocrite clansmen is about the jesus though, you know, the one that only lets white people into heaven.
    If I had a dollar for every time I was called racist on this forum I'd be rich, well richer.. ..

Not racist, just won't dance around all the race baiting bullshit we see generated by Liberals.. I call a spade a spade.. Everyone these days are afraid to call out race sensitive facts because it might seem racist or offensive..

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If I had a dollar for every time I was called racist on this forum I'd be rich, well richer.. ..

Not racist, just won't dance around all the race baiting bullshit we see generated by Liberals.. I call a spade a spade.. Everyone these days are afraid to call out race sensitive facts because it might seem racist or offensive..

Guy is in here posting his stormfront memes in a thread about a halftime show.....but he's not racist guys, he's just too real for the braindead libtards!

Can't wait for his next post about his childhood Mexican best friend.
    Points Awarded:

Git Lo gave bigtymer56 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Git Lo

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Boston, I like you bro, but you're wrong here. It's a damn half time show for pete's sake. That's what the youth is do'in these days, so fuk'in what. If it offends you, simply turn the damn channel til its over. So what would you rather have, a square dance fiddle show at half time? Sure, maybe a dance show it's not for you pal, but it's called diversity and creative freedom.

I don't know what posts you're reading but dfraud willy and his butt buddy jibby bring race into every fuk'in thread they create. Why do you think posters respond the way they do? Don't make yourself look like an idiot bringing IQ and jealously into this. This whiny bitch dfraud, who every fuk'in day starts a negative thread bitching about something stupid and racially criticizing anybody that calls him and jibby out on it. Oh and lets not forget, his go to, we're all libertards. Then the little bitch runs for his ignore button.
    So that’s it, just change the channel? Maybe someone wants to speak out the way society is now a Days and not turn a blind eye. It’s getting worse and worse my good man. I’m far from a racist , I don’t care what the color of ones skin is but rather the character. As mlk said. Certain section of society is a cesspool. You have to know this, and god forbid if one says something they get labeled a racist or the like.

And I think it’s a long long reach to akin his avatar of a legal of age woman with kids.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

And I think it’s a long long reach to akin his avatar of a legal of age woman with kids.
    I NEVER SAID IT WAS

I implied his avatar is hypocritical towards females nonetheless. It was a quick quip, and DLo read more into it than what I said....don't blame me for his added thought and interpretation beyond what I said. Then because he kept going on and on, instead of letting it go, I did the same.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    I NEVER SAID IT WAS

I implied his avatar is hypocritical towards females nonetheless. It was a quick quip, and DLo read more into it than what I said....don't blame me for his added thought and interpretation beyond what I said. Then because he kept going on and on, instead of letting it go, I did the same.
    Yep, and then you immediately got put on the whiny dfruad puss ignore list. That's how both these two face lying assholes dfraud and jibby work. Call them out on something and you're trolling and a libertard.

Then jibby the phony religious hypocrite shows up with his racist memes, calling a spade a spade, you just know he wants to say the N word so bad, that old piece of shit can't stand it.

These fuk's are the very meaning of racism, degrading to women and minorities and the prime example of pure stupid ignorance.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Yep, and then you immediately got put on the whiny dfruad puss ignore list. That's how both these two face lying assholes dfraud and jibby work. Call them out on something and you're trolling and a libertard.

Then jibby the phony religious hypocrite shows up with his racist memes, calling a spade a spade, you just know he wants to say the N word so bad, that old piece of shit can't stand it.

These fuk's are the very meaning of racism, degrading to women and minorities and the prime example of pure stupid ignorance.

I could say you're the very meaning of racism as well. Everything is racist lol.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

JEBBY always, always posting photos with minorities that have derogatory titles. Wonder Why???

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

You ladies that have spoken up I have one question, do you or do you not condone the halftime show and everything that it stands for? You know bumping and grinding, wearing your pants down and hat to the side. That lifestyle. Ya or nay?

If you’re not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

My take on things is dlow has twice the IQ of you losers and you are all jealous. You see that’s how this all against dlow thread took shape and it’s easy to see.

And ya, big business, raven, venom whatever the fukk your name is , I’ll say it to your face. I must be part of the 1% according to your misguided calculations.

Everything is spun to the race card with you guys . Lace up , grab your balls and be men and quit using that.
    Lol so you call ppl out for using the "race card" when you cacs are the ones making threads knowing the type of responses its gonna get...whos the ones posting racist memes and racist crap on these threads? But were wrong for calling it out and using the "race card" lol yea ok, fuk you you ignorant racist pos, go kill yourself, the world is better without ppl like you

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    JEBBY always, always posting photos with minorities that have derogatory titles. Wonder Why???
    Not just him, but jjgold stay on that racist crap too, any thread that has to do with people of color you can bet his b itch a$$ will be there spewing some bs

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Lol so you call ppl out for using the "race card" when you cacs are the ones making threads knowing the type of responses its gonna get...whos the ones posting racist memes and racist crap on these threads? But were wrong for calling it out and using the "race card" lol yea ok, fuk you you ignorant racist pos, go kill yourself, the world is better without ppl like you
    Yeah ok Vermon. Show one post where I posted a picture remotely racist. You’re proving my point by pulling out the race card. White, Black, Asian, it doesn’t matter. You fall in line with lowlifes =Fact!!! Now you go buy some new sneakers and I’ll buy some more appl.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    I could say you're the very meaning of racism as well. Everything is racist lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Memes seem factual to me and i think they are part of the major problems going on in America today.. So I copy and paste. For example the memes I post are typically based on these 2 growing problems below in America..

- Illegal immigration (11 million now) pouring into America and literally changing the Demographics and the way of life as I remember it here in California. BUILD THE WALL.. Just wanna preserve America and not give it away and become a dirty lawless drug and crime ridden Nation.. That's all.. I like Mexicans though hard working people...

- Freebies and generational welfare I think welfare lifers cripples the black community and families and it is a tragedy.. The easy free ride on the tax payers dollars is not good.. Too much time also is the devils play ground.. Bad addictions come with Welfare generations. I've seen it..Absent black fathers in low income areas typically breeds generations of dysfunctional kids also that either end up in gangs, jail or 6 feet under dead.. I find that all sad actually.. I find it sad that hard working American citizens that pay their fair share of taxes for the abused welfare system is unfair and we even got fined when not signing up for Obamacare on top of that.. That all seems so wrong to me..

I see Trump trying to fix these issues and that's why I voted for him.. That is all...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-08-18 at 07:04 PM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Right on the money BB. Like this racist piece of shit jibby puss. Post the most racist insensitive shit, yet claims he's all about the love, even once had a "black" lover, til she died of cancer, that hick fuk probably gave it to her, cause he is a fuk'in cancer! Let's not forget, jibby hypocrite clansmen is about the jesus though, you know, the one that only lets white people into heaven.
    Let me guess, ever the liberal you're diametrically opposed to all forms of "hate"?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Guy is in here posting his stormfront memes in a thread about a halftime show.....but he's not racist guys, he's just too real for the braindead libtards!

Can't wait for his next post about his childhood Mexican best friend.
    California is very Hispanic and full of ethnic diversity don't get me started.. ..

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

How is the half time show any different than the entire game. Or from the slave trade or draft were yo7ng bucks stand on the podium and the plantation owner bids on the bucks to run masters ball up n down his field. Saw nothing wrong with the half time show.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

for people who call others snowflakes all day long, cons do whine a lot

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by sofranos View Post
    How is the half time show any different than the entire game. Or from the slave trade or draft were yo7ng bucks stand on the podium and the plantation owner bids on the bucks to run masters ball up n down his field. Saw nothing wrong with the half time show.
    Oh absolutely

Since some people were bought as slaves by some other people over 150 years ago anything else that happens now we should not criticize

Hey, where can I sign up to be a slave for 10-20 million a year?

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    for people who call others snowflakes all day long, cons do whine a lot
    It isn't about truth or reason with you libtard trolls, it's about attacking posters

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Oh absolutely

Since some people were bought as slaves by some other people over 150 years ago anything else that happens now we should not criticize

Hey, where can I sign up to be a slave for 10-20 million a year?

It isn't about truth or reason with you libtard trolls, it's about attacking posters
    the long list of lies from cons is well documented, so kinda ironic for you to say that, has a day gone by where the pussygrabber in chief not lied in public?

ps - stop whining snowflake

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    the long list of lies from cons is well documented, so kinda ironic for you to say that, has a day gone by where the pussygrabber in chief not lied in public?

ps - stop whining showflake
    LOL WTF is wrong with you? Trump has destroyed your mind it seems and you can't stop thinking about him

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Damn dude, the girl in blue has one arm, let's give her a break.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Wait, what?

This is about Trump? Are we upset the the President of the US likes pussy and tells lies?

Not sure we've ever had a President that didn't do both...

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Wait, what?

This is about Trump? Are we upset the the President of the US likes pussy and tells lies?

Not sure we've ever had a President that didn't do both...

No no kvb u have completely missed the point.

Its Because of that we can’t criticize the abuse of little girls. Wake up man!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh, I see.

Then Korean "K-Pop" would be a big hit in this thread...

HockeyRocks

For you low information ignorant Trump voters here is a Fox News ALERT from the Douchebag Don Fox News network..

Jesse Watters is the newest Fox News nitwit idiot host promoted to Presidential Advisor....

LM*AO...

dlowilly

Oh, I see.

Then Korean "K-Pop" would be a big hit in this thread...

They could be the mothers of those little girls dancing during the rockets halftime. If those little girls were Korean that is

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

When you can blindfold yourself, disguise the voices, and still be able to tell which "NEWS" network you are watching by what's being said, then I doubt any network is offering "NEWS," just editorializing.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    They could be the mothers of those little girls dancing during the rockets halftime. If those little girls were Korean that is
    Children being exploited everywhere, TV is the worst.

This is a much better halftime show...

HockeyRocks

Children being exploited everywhere, TV is the worst.

This is a much better halftime show...

Well i'll be DOGGONE....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh did I hurt her little feelings? Why is everything always so racist with you? You need a tissue for that issue sweet heart?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

jibbs is cool but he got robbed by a 4 ft mexican and never recovered. I'm sure these guys had no problem with ugly ass miley cyrus twerking on that old ass man.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    jibbs is cool but he got robbed by a 4 ft mexican and never recovered. I'm sure these guys had no problem with ugly ass miley cyrus twerking on that old ass man.

First 123