JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Detroit one of the worst cities in the world and one of the worst sports franchise in the world
    Motown days, Motor city and the Bad Boy Detroit Pistons of the past is a ghost of the past now.. Shit hole crime ridden decaying city now. Drugs and thugs..Cleveland city as well.. Chicago got next... Thugs and Drugs don't work combined with no jobs and manufacturing businesses leaving....

Build the wall and create more growing business and job opportunities for the black folks.. Crack down on crime!!!

MAGA Trump is trying... Black community doesn't understand this though.. Too bad... Jail and welfare is their future for not understanding and voting incorrectly...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-07-18 at 10:00 PM.

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Motown days, Motor city and the Bad Boy Detroit Pistons of the past is a ghost of the past now.. Shit hole crime ridden decaying city now. Drugs and thugs..Cleveland city as well.. Chicago got next... Thugs and Drugs don't work combined with no jobs and manufacturing businesses leaving....

Build the wall and create more growing business and job opportunities for the black folks.. Crack down on crime!!!

MAGA Trump is trying... Black community doesn't understand this though.. Too bad... Jail and welfare is their future for not understanding and voting incorrectly...

When was the last time you've been to Detroit? It's the safest and cleanest its been since Coleman Young man... there's a renaissance going on in the downtown area, it just needs to spread to the surrounding neighborhoods. Its just such an easy and lazy take to talk shit about Detroit. But yea the pistons are ass, if it isnt the bad boy or "goin to work" nobody gives a shit.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wouldn't go to a Pistons game... even if someone gave me front row tickets. Embarrassing just to be there. You look like a fukking clown.

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I wouldn't go to a Pistons game... even if someone gave me front row tickets. Embarrassing just to be there. You look like a fukking clown.

Right, way better watching the same game from home rather than being courtside... youd look like a clown to all the people paying attention on national television. gtfoh

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by thedenthead View Post
    When was the last time you've been to Detroit? It's the safest and cleanest its been since Coleman Young man... there's a renaissance going on in the downtown area, it just needs to spread to the surrounding neighborhoods. Its just such an easy and lazy take to talk shit about Detroit. But yea the pistons are ass, if it isnt the bad boy or "goin to work" nobody gives a shit.
    His television told him so.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Detroit one of the worst cities in the world and one of the worst sports franchise in the world
    JJ it a improving city

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I guess improving but sports teams are not good

Guys like Paco live their too, he loves pulling guns on people

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

The problem is that the city is run by Omni Consumer Products (OCP)

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I own four season front row tickets and have a ball at games attended win or lose. Toronto is always best game of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Just like you're one of the worst posters on the site and worst gamblers in the world!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

First 12