ediamonds2001
    ediamonds2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Sac/Utah & Bos/Hou Overs and Nuggets +4 need opinions

So I am considering doing a 2 team parlay with these 2 overs.

The Sac/Utah one seems low at 202 to begin with and the last last 10 Sac home games have gone 202 or higher and that 202 was just one game and one of the other games was a 120-105 loss to Utah (their opponent tonight)

Houston last 7 out of 10 home games have been over 213 or more points so points do seem to appear more often at home for them.However Bos/Hou average almost 218 per game in offense and give up 205 a game in defense. So i am torn because I am afraid it could fall in the middle. However Houston seems to make every time look pretty bad and Boston has proven to run with higher scoring teams and have the same 7 out of 10 over 213 on the road like Houston does at home.

This one just want to bet Nuggets with points

Nuggets have been better on road lately and honestly Cleveland is a mess right now. I really don't know who on Cleveland could stop Jokic as he is a beast and Cleveland has no size besides (LOL) Tristan Thompson. With him inside and Murray/Harris on the outside it could be hard for Cleveland to stop both sides of that offense.In addition they got Milsap back and has a few games under his belt now (well just 2 but still)

Any opinion is appreciated

Thanks

ediamonds2001
    Betpoints: 138

Thanks for the feedback from all the viewers

Zona23
    Zona23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

hope you bet on both games lol nice call

ediamonds2001