ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Jerry West appreciation thread!!

Any real nba fans can see what he’s doing with the clippers? LeBron James and Paul George will be clippers this summer !!! This men once block the warriors from trading klay Thompson for Kevin love!!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

They weren't going any further with the old crew. Knew it was time to free up salary and blow up the team. I don't see LeBron or PG13 going there, but I do understand why he traded Blake, and will soon trade DeAndre.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    They weren't going any further with the old crew. Knew it was time to free up salary and blow up the team. I don't see LeBron or PG13 going there, but I do understand why he traded Blake, and will soon trade DeAndre.
    We been hearing rumors all season LeBron going to la and Paul George !! Jerry West is well respected !! It’s all possible

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    We been hearing rumors all season LeBron going to la and Paul George !! Jerry West is well respected !! It’s all possible
    Don't see it. LeBron is in the twilight of his career, and if he leaves Cleveland, he will only go to a team that can win now. Clippers won't be in that category for a little while. PG13 going to LA is not written in stone. There are rumblings that he likes playing with Westbrook, and might take the most lucrative contract, and stay in OKC.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

He is a legend. Lakers stupid to let him go -should have kept him around until he dropped dead.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James years are winding down now

Cannot build a team
    With him

Paul George

Lol