thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Bet on 76ers

I like Philadelphia at -7.5. The 76ers were flat against Phoenix and played on of their worst games of the season. Now they will be rested and at home against a Lakers team that is 2-8 on the road with road wins over Phoenix twice, probably the worst team in the NBA. Philadelphia struggles to close and and the offense is inconsistent in slower tempo games since Simmons can't shoot, but this should be up tempo.
    Last edited by thomorino; 12-06-17 at 10:52 PM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Just a quick question
    Will you post up a ticket or screenshot of BIG BET for all of us broke dik 10$ bettors?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Just a quick question
    Will you post up a ticket or screenshot of BIG BET for all of us broke dik 10$ bettors?
    Lol, fuk off, you mean like Philly, I don't disrespect anyone who doesn't disrespect me.

thomorino

I don't see the point, obviously I like everyone else could alter my ticket, if you agree with my analysis you might bet it, if not you won't - what does the bet ticket matter.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24262

I like this very much too. I grabbed them at -7 -120.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I made add these 76ers to my ML bonanza parlay

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They’re coming off a bad loss which is a good thing I like to play

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I think I like it. Should be an entertaining game to watch.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

lol

MMANick

How much you throwing down on it?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Fuk, I like Philly too. What to do now when this mush is making a $10 bet on Sixers!?!?!

ken10
    ken10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

I don’t think so Tim.

Embiid embarrassed the Lakers at home last game. Lakers on a huge slump. A lot to prove here. I don’t think the Lakers are a bad team at all.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Just a quick question
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't see the point, obviously I like everyone else could alter my ticket, if you agree with my analysis you might bet it, if not you won't - what does the bet ticket matter.
    Lol, I bet 2 teams to win the division, making up bets I made against because little shocka can't win any bets.

Still waiting for your 1k air bet - you posted your winning live bet on the Patriots so why not post these - and how about those pro bowl players Wentz is throwing to on his loaded roster.

A little clown loses again.
    Lol,and here are my bets on the Eagles to win the division - let's see that 1k bet on Detroit with real money air bettor.
    little guy. theres about 3 or 4 more just like this directed at me. countless toward others. just embarrassing at this point.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 12-07-17 at 10:00 AM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    little guy. theres about 3 or 4 more just like this directed at me. countless toward others. just embarrassing at this point.
    Lol, broke dik,I don't think anyone is questioning my bets since I've posted many bets, I don't even understand your post or what if anything you are asking me.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Fuk, I like Philly too. What to do now when this mush is making a $10 bet on Sixers!?!?!
    Lol, trailer trash juicer is back.

thomorino

LMAO, I find it hilarious you went and dug up posts from me from weeks ago although your post is incoherent.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Stories about Ben Simmons on sports pages in Australia every few days.

Hasn't been this much NBA interest downunder since Jordon was playing.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Stories about Ben Simmons on sports pages in Australia every few days.

Hasn't been this much NBA interest downunder since Jordon was playing.
    Eh, I think he will want to make a statement as rookie of the year - flu symptoms shouldn't be an issue. With the backup point guard out he will need to play extra minutes.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Sixers needed 43 and 15 from Embiid to beat the Lakers by 6 last month, along with 3/27 from 3 and 38% from the floor for LA.

Coin flip spread begging for 76er action, much better options available tonight.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Sixers needed 43 and 15 from Embiid to beat the Lakers by 6 last month, along with 3/27 from 3 and 38% from the floor for LA.

Coin flip spread begging for 76er action, much better options available tonight.
    Such as? Don't like much tonight.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Like jazz at home

thomorino

The Lakers are a completely different team at home, they are 2-8 on the road with 2 wins over Phoenix, Philadelphia shoots better at home too.

Lopez plays no defense, Embiid should have a big game again, and 76ers shot 20% from 3 point line in that game - should not be repeated.

As for your take the spread is begging for 76er action - dumb square take - the spread opened at 7.5 its now 8.5 - the 76ers just lost by double digits at home.

thomorino

Lol, how much time do you spend staring at my twitter page and digging up my posts from weeks and months ago - no women.
    Last edited by thomorino; 12-07-17 at 01:29 PM.

thomorino

lol, Sharp angles usually you just say stupid shit and troll - you actually tried to give a betting take here - although it was stupid.

SharpAngles

The Lakers are a completely different team at home, they are 2-8 on the road with 2 wins over Phoenix, Philadelphia shoots better at home too.

Lopez plays no defense, Embiid should have a big game again, and 76ers shot 20% from 3 point line in that game - should not be repeated.

As for your take the spread is begging for 76er action - dumb square take - the spread opened at 7.5 its now 8.5 - the 76ers just lost by double digits at home.
    Fair points until the last line. Equating steam to a bet being the right side is about as dumb and square as you can get. The line move is because of Joe Public hammering it. How often do you want Joe Public on your side?

SharpAngles

lol, Sharp angles usually you just say stupid shit and troll - you actually tried to give a betting take here - although it was stupid.
    Lol ok bud. You just described yourself to a T.

thomorino

Fair points until the last line. Equating steam to a bet being the right side is about as dumb and square as you can get. The line move is because of Joe Public hammering it. How often do you want Joe Public on your side?
    Lol ok bud. You just described yourself to a T.
    Is english your second language - I said the line OPENED at 7.5. So the line opened with a hook to push bettors to the Lakers.

The one thing I've never understood about you trolls - if you don't like me that's fine - I could care less, although I have no interest in being a tout, but I've posted over 150 games on here and I'm hitting well over 55%, including nearly 60% in the NFL. How can you say I'm not a winning bettor if all you've seen is that every thread I have here except my NBA thread is winning.

thomorino

The public doesn't move any line except NFL line significantly - the NFL is the only market they make up over 50% of the action.

SharpAngles

Is english your second language - I said the line OPENED at 7.5. So the line opened with a hook to push bettors to the Lakers.
    ok whatever you say pal.

The one thing I've never understood about you trolls - if you don't like me that's fine - I could care less, although I have no interest in being a tout, but I've posted over 150 games on here and I'm hitting well over 55%, including nearly 60% in the NFL. How can you say I'm not a winning bettor if all you've seen is that every thread I have here except my NBA thread is winning.
    Seriously, who’s trolling here? Every thread is a winner except NBA so we should take your NBA opinions seriously?

I don’t bet coin flip games so whatever happens tonight will not affect me. I’d say I hope you win but I’m a lakers fan so won’t go that far.

thomorino

ok whatever you say pal.

I've been winning in the NBA since week 1 - I just opened 0-6 - and the line opened 7.5 - saying whatever pal doesn't make a square take smart.
    Seriously, who’s trolling here? Every thread is a winner except NBA so we should take your NBA opinions seriously?

I don’t bet coin flip games so whatever happens tonight will not affect me. I’d say I hope you win but I’m a lakers fan so won’t go that far.
    I've been winning in the NBA since week 1 - I just opened 0-6 - and the line opened 7.5 - saying whatever pal doesn't make a square take smart.

thomorino

Betting is fuking hard, its a grind, being profitable in the NBA will be more fulfilling than making money in every other sport combined if I can do it. The NBA is a hard league to bet.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Good angle on the teams, I don't like the ref crew on this one. Specifically adams

MMANick

How much is the big bet here?

SharpAngles

Betting is fuking hard, its a grind, being profitable in the NBA will be more fulfilling than making money in every other sport combined if I can do it. The NBA is a hard league to bet.
    It’s the hardest to beat by far because the lines are super sharp compared to public perception. That’s why I stated this is a coin flip game weighted to Sixer action.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

how bout a little over time here and a sixers win by 8 in ot let me just press that buffalo wild wings button

12 Last