jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He’s basically a spoiled brat

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Hotdog curry trying to have a hard thug image. He went to private schoolS all his life

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I had to get 32 stitches upper lip and 13 bottom lip when I went up to block a shot and the guy jumped back into me. I almost bit off my entire upper lip. It was hanging off and I lost damn near half a pint of blood.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen guys lose teeth playing ball. I seen a guy fall flat on his face and his 2 front teeth chipped off into the hardwood. That was some crazy shit. If you play competitively, you are going to catch an elbow. Try playing against Vernon Maxwell back in the day. That mutherfukker had some of the sharpest elbows and liked to throw them to get by you.
    I've played basketball for most of my life and played hard in the paint.. I never lost teeth or chipped teeth.. Took some good elbows and maybe a bloody lip here and there.. No need for a mouth piece being a finesse point guard that shoots the 3 mostly... He's a biiiitch...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I've played basketball for most of my life and played hard in the paint.. I never lost teeth or chipped teeth.. Took some good elbows and maybe a bloody lip here and there.. No need for a mouth piece being a finesse point guard that shoots the 3 mostly... He's a biiiitch...
    Curry’s relationship with his mouth guard began Dec. 13, 2007, during his sophomore year at Davidson College. It was born of necessity.
    “I actually still have the scar,” Curry said. “I was playing Citadel at home, and I was getting into a guy defensively and he did a rip-through move over the top and ’bowed me right in my lip. I went out and had a couple stitches and got fitted for a mouthpiece that next day, and I’ve been wearing one ever since.”

I wore a mouthpiece after my lip injury for about a year then stopped because I was out of shape and breathing heavily. LOL. I read that 30% of the league wears mouthpieces but I'm surprised it's not higher. I force my 5th grade son to wear one when he goes up against HS kids in practice. He's had several busted lips that would have been worst without it. He plays tougher with it in because it feels like when he plays football. He'll get right up on you and won't back down. He doesn't wear it in AAU or school though. Kids are smaller than him and don't throw many elbows or if they do it would be much lower into his chest/waist and not his mouth/face. When I want him to play tough, I tell him to put on his mouthpiece and I get out blocking pads and we go at it. Finish that layup while you get hit in your face. You have to learn to take contact.

Isiah Thomas had his tooth knocked out in the playoffs last year. Dennis Schroder did too. In fact basketball is the worst sport for teeth.

https://thedentalexpress.com/the-5-r...or-your-teeth/

The National Youth Sports Safety Foundation estimates that in any given year, 3 million teeth are knocked out during organized sporting events.

In one study, men’s basketball counted for roughly 10.6 injuries per 100 athletes—more than three times the amount by football.Women’s basketball also had an exponentially higher rate of injury at 5 incidents per 100 athletes.

B4IFURU18
    B4IFURU18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

In fact basketball is the worst sport for teeth.

Didnt know that thought it was hockey lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by B4IFURU18 View Post
    In fact basketball is the worst sport for teeth.
    wtf what about hockey?
    Basketball is #1 because people don't wear mouthpieces. Hockey is #3 but most are protected because of helmets and mouthpieces... Football is #2.

surprised it isn’t number one, aren’t you? At some point, it probably was. In the 1950s, prior to widespread mouthguard use, 54 percent of football injuries involved teeth. Fast forward 60 years, and the dental injury rate is around 2.8 percent.
    Points Awarded:

B4IFURU18 gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

^^ Well I guess I'll put in my mouth piece and start wearing head gear next time I play basketball then ... LOL..

Still think Curry is a bitch for wearing a MP, he a perimeter player..

Go to the play ground to play hoop any where in America and you will never see anyone wearing a mouth piece.. I played in 1000's of pick up games and never saw a tooth fly, I've seen many sprained ankles.. I stick to my guns... This ain't boxing and or MMA or even Hockey..

Curry = Biiiitch....

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Totally agree.

Adam Silver is so scared of these black athletes.
    Who the human penis,yeah id say he's scared.

Last edited by packerd_00; 10-24-17 at 12:20 PM.

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Who the human penis,yeah id say he's scared.

First 12