lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    The Bucks have taken 29 shots and 17 of them were 3s...The Warriors have ruined basketball.
    Yup for everyone else but themselves

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Congrats Goat. You called a winner, gotta show respect

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

$$$
    thx goat
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave Snowball 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Good call. You were spot on
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

This Cav's team may be real special this year. Their defense is already lights out and will only get better. They are deep as shit, were they can go 2 deep at every position. I think they are well built to beat GS right now. Crowder gives them a guy that can defend Durant and be a Draymond clone as an agitator. I really like Green as well. He's going to bring a lot of diversity at multiple positions. Then they have Rose and DWade, who can both slash to the rim. Once this team gels, look out.

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This Cav's team may be real special this year. Their defense is already lights out and will only get better. They are deep as shit, were they can go 2 deep at every position. I think they are well built to beat GS right now. Crowder gives them a guy that can defend Durant and be a Draymond clone as an agitator. I really like Green as well. He's going to bring a lot of diversity at multiple positions. Then they have Rose and DWade, who can both slash to the rim. Once this team gels, look out.
    Totally agree, especially on Crowder. But Rose and Wade are like glass so don't expect them to stay healthy...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

I agree that they have made some upgrades, but I still think Love can't be very effective against the Warriors. Slow footed bigs against the Warriors is not the best matchup against GS. Crowder, Green, and Wade are all very versatile and should matchup well against the defending champs.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    A top 4 eastern conference team like the bucks isn't even a playoff team out west dude. East a joke. Cavs should be favored by about 6.5-7.5 here. If Jabari Parker was playing this line would be accurate considering the lack of cohesion with the Cavs team. You realize how bad the Bucks starting 5 is without Jabari Parker? They literally have a guy like Middleton taking 20 shots a night. Middleton is barely better than JR Smith dude, and JR barely gets touches.... that says it all.

Don't be delusional because you're from Mlkwakee bro.

Make the right play.
    Good call buddy. Wasn't even close..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I agree that they have made some upgrades, but I still think Love can't be very effective against the Warriors. Slow footed bigs against the Warriors is not the best matchup against GS. Crowder, Green, and Wade are all very versatile and should matchup well against the defending champs.
    Love probably won't play much against GS. Maybe only when Pachulia is on the court. Love is great against most teams but GS is a bad matchup for him. That's why I like Green and Crowder to take his minutes against GS. DWade will bring the toughness that JR Smith and Shump can't seem to have in the playoffs. Wade will at least show up in crunch time. Rose will also abuse Curry and make him work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Totally agree, especially on Crowder. But Rose and Wade are like glass so don't expect them to stay healthy...
    Cav's have to limit their minutes to keep them healthy. I think they all know that they are building for the playoffs and won't burn out in the regular season. Cavs have to have some luck to stay healthy all season, just like every team in the league.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Love probably won't play much against GS. Maybe only when Pachulia is on the court. Love is great against most teams but GS is a bad matchup for him. That's why I like Green and Crowder to take his minutes against GS. DWade will bring the toughness that JR Smith and Shump can't seem to have in the playoffs. Wade will at least show up in crunch time. Rose will also abuse Curry and make him work.
    Cav's have to limit their minutes to keep them healthy. I think they all know that they are building for the playoffs and won't burn out in the regular season. Cavs have to have some luck to stay healthy all season, just like every team in the league.
    My point is that if you are basically a lock to make the finals, and you know you are going to face the Warriors, move on from Love. He is a great player, but not what you need in a series against the Warriors. They'd be much better off with an athletic big like a Milsap or even DeAndre Jordan.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James too good

Cavs played perfect game

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nice hit Goat

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Wade has never missed a playoff game

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Wade has never missed a playoff game
    Doesn't mean he can't get injured before the playoffs. Let's face it, he's old and you can see that when he plays

Goat Milk

Doesn't mean he can't get injured before the playoffs. Let's face it, he's old and you can see that when he plays
    He might be old, but he'll still be there averaging 16-18 a game in the playoffs. Did Klay Thompson even average 16 points in the finals? Doubt it. Been a bust for him 3 years in a row in the finals.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Nice hit. So you think IT will be a good fit in Cleveland? They could still get exposed on defense.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Nice hit. So you think IT will be a good fit in Cleveland? They could still get exposed on defense.
    Yeah I don't know about their defense. I like their individual defenders like Rose, Crowder, and Jeff Green. We obviously know that Wade and James in the playoffs will show up on D, but in the regular season they are both liabilities. We know Love and IT are liabilities regardless and we know JR and Shumpert are both decent defenders but overrated. I gotta agree with you there, but it depends how they start scheming. Think they should switch everything all the time no matter what, especially against a team like state.

I also don't know about all these guys. Like, this bench is literally a starting 5 in the east that would make playoffs. Rose, Korver, JR, Jeff Green, and Tristian Thompson? That's a playoff team in the Eastern conference....

There's a lot of mouths to feed right now. I'm not too sure about that. Shumpert should not be playing any minutes at all.

You also gotta think that IT is such a big liability against the Warriors, that I might even rather have Rose in there to guard Curry.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You're wildly overrating their role players. Rose is not good. I don't care how explosive he might still be. He's not a good player anymore. Korver can still shoot but he's a huge liability on defense. He couldn't even come close to stopping Marcus smart. Lol. JR can get hot but he's a 7th/8th man at this point. Shumpert can defend but is a subpar shooter. Jeff Green sucks. He's been shit for about 4-5 years now.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You're wildly overrating their role players. Rose is not good. I don't care how explosive he might still be. He's not a good player anymore. Korver can still shoot but he's a huge liability on defense. He couldn't even come close to stopping Marcus smart. Lol. JR can get hot but he's a 7th/8th man at this point. Shumpert can defend but is a subpar shooter. Jeff Green sucks. He's been shit for about 4-5 years now.
    Na man. Not sure what NBA you've been watching. Korver is a huge liability but he's better than Nick Young.... Jeff Green is good as a point forward who can play D on 1-4.... He's better than a guy like McCaw. Shumpert sucks. JR is a 7th man on a winning team, but on a team like the Bucks he's the number 3 option behind Giannis and Jabari Parker. Smith is a better player now than he was 5 years ago.

Rose averaged 17 last year bro. I realize his team was a bust but anyone that averages 17 points per game in the fukking NBA is good. Much better than fukking Shawn Livingston. Rose will eat Livingston bro. That matchup won't even be close. Rose playing against bench players? Come on bro. That's a joke. Today he was blowing by the entire Bucks team, like Brogdon and Delly. And I guarantee there are guys out there who will say Brogdon is a great young player.

Yeah? I saw him routinely get shit on by Rose in limited touches and minutes for Rose. You can't tell me a "young talented" ROY scrub like Brogdan is a better player right now than Derrick Rose because yesterday is a clear indicator that he is not.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Huh??

Cleveland loses last night without Korver

Wade looks like a liability probably the last option on team already

Korver a pros pro

First 12