t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Kevin Durant to win Finals MVP +180

I've said all along this is Durant's moment. He's playing out of his mind. We all knew he'd get crazy good looks in this offense and that's exactly what's happened. Those jump shots are just a little bit cleaner looks and he was already a great shooter to begin with. When they swing the ball around the defense gets out of sorts and he's able to easily drive to the basket.

The Cavs don't want to put LeBron on him. It's simply too taxing given what they need from him on offense. They'll match up in spots but not likely for prolonged stretches. That leaves guys like J.R. Smith, Richard Jefferson, Iman Shumpert, etc to guard KD. Yea that's not gonna cut it. Those guys have no chance.

The Cavs need pretty much a miracle to beat this juggernaut 4 times. The MVP likely comes down to Durant or Curry but KD is more capable of putting up the gaudy numbers. Good chance he averages around 30 and 8 on great shooting percentages. That should get it done.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

You betting it or just putting out the info?

lakerboy

Wasn't Durant favored to win the MVP last time he faced James in the final?

t-wizzle

I put $100 on it. 2012 I picked Heat. You picked against James for same reason you're picking against Durant now.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Durant is a pu$$y

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I could see this happening.. KD has been playing extremely well in these playoffs.. I'm sure Lebron and Step Curry will have a say in this though...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I put $100 on it. 2012 I picked Heat. You picked against James for same reason you're picking against Durant now.
    Oh I see. I picked a -170 favorite that year. Now im picking a +225 dog. Cool.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

got him at +200
    if you like golden state to win you should take KD for MVP much better odds

its either him or Curry getting MVP if they win and KD does more for the team with his defense

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Oh I see. I picked a -170 favorite that year. Now im picking a +225 dog. Cool.
    Lol. Has nothing to do with it. You have picked against James because he's a bitch many times in the past. Now you're using that same logic on Durant.

Yes Durant is a bitch. It doesn't matter though. GSW is too loaded and he's too good. Of course he's going to go off playing on an all-star lineup.

lakerboy

I don't think it's a bad play but isn't it too obvious? Durant doesn't bother me anymore like the day he signed. This won't count anyways.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

I got Curry to win the MVP. He doesn't have LeBron guarding him. All his media hype is finally dying down. Pressure is on Durant and James to be the alpha's.

t-wizzle

I don't think it's a bad play but isn't it too obvious? Durant doesn't bother me anymore like the day he signed. This won't count anyways.
    The value play is probably Klay Thompson. He's like +1200 I think. I just think Durant is going to go off.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Rather take Kyrie odds since Cavs will win series

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

No way klay wins mvp, durant a good bet. Kyrie is great value

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Curry MVP

firekillex

seaweed on curry everybody fade

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Curry MVP
    Well there goes Currys ankles again

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd laugh if the Warriors sweep and KD wins MVP.. Keep in mind the Warriors haven't lost a playoff game yet..

Just saying

10109 Golden State Warriors win series 4-0 +600

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

I think it's a good bet Wiz. I don't trust shooters on the big stage. Can't trust Curry and Klay enough to shoot well throughout a series. If GS wins the title, it will either be Green or Durant.

firekillex

lebron wont get swept 4-1 at very worst

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    lebron wont get swept 4-1 at very worst
    10111 Golden State Warriors win series 4-1
    +280

10113 Golden State Warriors win series 4-2
    +450

10115 Golden State Warriors win series 4-3
    +415

firekillex

id like 4-2 value wise at +450
    might put a bit on that actually ... but if golden state losses ill be buried at that point lol

have golden state -110 before season to win ship, durant MVP then would have 4-2 series

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    id like 4-2 value wise at +450
    might put a bit on that actually ... but if golden state losses ill be buried at that point lol

have golden state -110 before season to win ship, durant MVP then would have 4-2 series
    I also have GS to win the title at -150 before the playoffs started.. I'm really hoping the Warriors win this thing.. Lotta money riding...

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I also have GS to win the title at -150 before the playoffs started.. I'm really hoping the Warriors win this thing.. Lotta money riding...
    still solid value , i had -110 right when season started basically.....
    im highly considering putting some on 4-2 i like those odds a lot....
    going to be buried if cavs pull this off but im not hedging , GSW the better team . were up 3-1 last year before draymond suspension changed the momentum then they switched harrison barnes for KD a top 3 player in the league.... theyre gelling pretty well have as good or better offense and a much better defense.. plus Javal Mcgee is actually playing pretty solid imo hes bogut but more athletic and bogut was out last year final few games to

shadymcgrady

I'd be surprised if dub nation ran away with this one. Not saying they won't win bc they're clearly the best team without a doubt.

But Adam silver is a David scumbucket stern disciple and he's going to do anything in his power to try and keep this series close and entertaining. If that means cle wins then so be it, as long as the nba cashes in on the hundreds of million in ad revenue throughout the series.

Stern has implemented butcher jobs with officiating and just last yr silver suspended a key player for absolutely no reason other than to prolong a series. Cle won as a by product or effect when gsw rolled over

Think about it, lebron is the best player in the nba. How much better is someone like that when he gets to revert back to his ascension days in getting away with 4 and 5 step travels again?

Not sure is dub nation has the mental strength and fortitude to withstand subtle fixes from refs/league officials like the spurs used to and run away with the title as they rightfully should

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

chalk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I'd be surprised if dub nation ran away with this one. Not saying they won't win bc they're clearly the best team without a doubt.

But Adam silver is a David scumbucket stern disciple and he's going to do anything in his power to try and keep this series close and entertaining. If that means cle wins then so be it, as long as the nba cashes in on the hundreds of million in ad revenue throughout the series.

Stern has implemented butcher jobs with officiating and just last yr silver suspended a key player for absolutely no reason other than to prolong a series. Cle won as a by product or effect when gsw rolled over

Think about it, lebron is the best player in the nba. How much better is someone like that when he gets to revert back to his ascension days in getting away with 4 and 5 step travels again?

Not sure is dub nation has the mental strength and fortitude to withstand subtle fixes from refs/league officials like the spurs used to and run away with the title as they rightfully should
    Well after the Warriors epic collapse and fail after being up in the finals last year you'd have to think they will be looking for revenge and be seriously dialed in and motivated this second go around.. Being that the Warriors swept the playoffs is a good indicator of just that.. With the playoffs sweep so far and having the addition of KD things should be looking up in Dub Nation in these finals.. I expect them to come out guns blazing tonight..

I wouldn't be shocked if they sweep the Cavs as crazy as that sounds.. Lebron, Kyre and Love better bring their A games and hope the Splash Bro's and KD have off shooting nights. Fire power advantage has to go to Warriors in this series...

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The value play is probably Klay Thompson. He's like +1200 I think. I just think Durant is going to go off.
    i have klay +2500. he has been ice cold though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    i have klay +2500. he has been ice cold though.
    Klay has taken a back seat in these playoffs.. That's probably money thrown away.. I don't think Klay will out play KD, Lebron and or Curry.. NO way...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Klay has taken a back seat in these playoffs.. That's probably money thrown away.. I don't think Klay will out play KD, Lebron and or Curry.. NO way...
    Maybe he shows up now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe he shows up now
    I hope he does.. Cavs will be in real trouble then.. He won't have the same lock down defenders guarding him like he had in the previous series that's for sure.. Who's gonna guard him Kyle Korver, JR Smith maybe?

shadymcgrady

Klay has choked big time in both finals

firekillex

Jr smith actually a super underrated defender imo...
    i think they may put shumpert on KD a bit as well to let lebron roam on defense and have energy on offense

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Obvious? Who cares. There's no conspiracy.

Wizzle, just bet this. Pounded it actually. We got this

Paco -- you're delusional! LOL.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Even if Klay Thompson shows up, he has no shot of being MVP. Durant won't average less than 25. Durant is one of the 5 or 10 greatest scorers in NBA history. Don't think people understand this. Klay can average 22. He's still not putting up better numbers than a 7 foot shooting guard.

1234 Last