Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Unfortunately that is how basketball is played now. Blame the players or blame the rules for allowing it to happen? either way, we are getting a watered down version of the sport. It sucks but reality is it will be considered "smart basketball" flopping, drawing bs fouls are effective ways to contribute to your win with minimal energy used.
    Here we go again with the fukking flop show. Every other fukkin possession is free fukking throws. This shit is absolutely horrible. You want to watch a basketball game and it's a damn free throw shooting contest.

and now Westbrook is jacking up shitty shots all over the court in the 4th quarter once again. When will this idiot learn? Olidipo is a useless slug out there as well. This is just an ugly ass 4th quarter.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Here we go again with the fukking flop show. Every other fukkin possession is free fukking throws. This shit is absolutely horrible. You want to watch a basketball game and it's a damn free throw shooting contest.

and now Westbrook is jacking up shitty shots all over the court in the 4th quarter once again. When will this idiot learn? Olidipo is a useless slug out there as well. This is just an ugly ass 4th quarter.
    100%.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Men it's an art

Guy gifted

Mac4Lyfe

63 total free throws taken so far. These refs need to be kicked in the nuts.

Mac4Lyfe

How is this Roberson kid still in the game??? I'm a better shooter than this slug. Donovan really coached a shitty last few games by keeping this guy in the game. Rockets have hacked a Shaq'd this guy to add to the fukkin free throw count. The games in this series have all ran waaaay over as we watch free throw show.

jjgold

I repeat you cannot win with ball hogs

Westbrook Ian always too tired

Horrific again 4th qtr

Mac4Lyfe

This game is going so long that the Clippers/Utah game is on Headline News channel. This is like 4 straight games they've run way over.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I repeat you cannot win with ball hogs
    Westbrook Ian always too tired
    Horrific again 4th qtr
    Yep! Westbrook has stunk up the joint in the 4th quarter once again. How many times are we going to say this over the last few years?

I feel real sad for him though. He's surrounded by DLeaguers. He has zero help. His teammates can't shoot worth a shit, easily the worst shooting team in these playoffs. It's basically 1 on 5.

Mac4Lyfe

His teammate finally hit a long shot but his foot was on the line. Hilarious.

Mac4Lyfe

Westbrook left the court without shaking hands. Real bitch move there...

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Westbrook left the court without shaking hands. Real bitch move there...
    He is a loser

Nobody wants him either....his personality promotes losing not winning and not a team player

Mac4Lyfe

Just got home from watching Harden flop all over the fuking place. Bitch got most of his points from flailing his arms all over the damn place. Replay showed most of them were very little contact. Cav's fans in the audience were booing these bullshit refs.

Rockets attempted 36 free throws to just 14 for the Cavs. That was a corrupt crew tonight and I had money on the Rockets.

Harden has really turned me off to Rocket's basketball. That 3rd quarter was free throw after free throw after free throw. The Rockets was in the bonus after just 2 minutes into the 3rd. Who ever heard of that bullshit? I do not go to games to watch that mofo shoot free throws. Refs, please stop calling that stupid shit. Harden is just flailing and you bitches call it. It's ruining the game I love.

Powerbalance
    Powerbalance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Westbrook is worse

First 12