pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Paul George on the final shot

It goes without saying he should have taken the final shot. That being said pretty stupid to broadcast to the world the fact that he should have. This is bad for team. Cavs shot 14-27 from foul line. This was only difference from a easy cavs cover gl pacers

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

George is to loyal to his local team i am shocked he not signed up to play for a decent team like Golden State or Cavs or spurs

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

His body language was unhappy ab cj miles taking the shot to say the least but most of it is on him. His reaction speed is slow and basketball IQ is low for superstar standards.

Lebron came JOGGING over for the double on the final play and his best counter was to pass out and hope for a pass back? After he killed almost all the time on the clock bc his processing speed was molasses to begin with? Moron. A true top flight guy would've split the double and made a move to the basket or at the very least look for the OPEN man as a result of the double. Pg13 plays lackadaisical at times as evidenced by the espn highlight of getting stripped on fastbreak and giving up points on the other end ensuing the turnover.

Guy had all the hype of being the next wing just a dumbass on the court
    Points Awarded:

brendon gave shadymcgrady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Guy should have kept his yap shut he's not Jordan

shadymcgrady

Buck, I rooted hard for this guy and the pacers yrs ago while he was ascending and they had a punchers chance to dethrone the cavs with the supporting cast of hibbert, west and hill. I am familiar with the frustrations but at the end of the day gotta call a spade a spade and George is just a dumbfukk on the court. World class talent absolutely but dumb as a brick

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Buck, I rooted hard for this guy and the pacers yrs ago while he was ascending and they had a punchers chance to dethrone the cavs with the supporting cast of hibbert, west and hill. I am familiar with the frustrations but at the end of the day gotta call a spade a spade and George is just a dumbfukk on the court. World class talent absolutely but dumb as a brick
    Most these guys are there own worse enemy shady you think the team liked him saying that shit these guys are salty I love coach Nate but he's once again bullied by a guy like George.

shadymcgrady

I didn't see our read ab the post press conference buck. I just saw his disdain immediately following cj miles missed shot which is comical considering miles nearly bailed him out of the mess he made

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Guy is not a killer they should of gave the ball to Thaddeus Young.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

yeah pg wasnt happy but dont get what he was upset about, maybe he was pissed at something else but he didnt leave cj miles much choice, you guys think he will leave pacers?

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

To be fair if you watch the plays he passes it off both times and isn't really "demanding" it he kind of just sits there, surely they would have drawn up a plan if PG gets double teamed when he catches the inbounds?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

As JVG said, they shouldn't have called the timeout in the first place. You have the champs on the ropes in game 1 and you want to call a brilliant timeout play? No, just give it to George in the backcourt and let him loose. Mcmillan is the one at fault with his micro-management.

As for George, Butler & Wade did similar earlier in the season. Realistically you have to take what the defense gives you. You can't tell a shooter shoot if you're open but not in crunch time that's for me. Then you're saying I'll try and score over a double team.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

This playoff season is perfect example of how terrible the nba product has become, the celtics are the worst number 1 seed in history. The cavs basically have a spot in the finals already, there are 6 teams in the western playoffs could probably give them a run for the money. The celtics are joke of a number 1, the raptors are terrible , the bulls, the the freaking bucks? Maybe the wizards may give the cavs a test but I doubt it.

The pacers were very mediocre on the road and barely a .500 team overall and it was still close, but they had their chance, the cavs arent going to keep missing free throws and easy shots like that.

Let the best 16 teams play, the whole east and west thing is absurd, there are 6 teams in the west better than boston celtica and most of the top eastern teams

If this playoff bracket was just the top 16 teams and no east and west, how many finals does Lebron get to ?

"I just think it would be more interesting, because you'd have more good teams or teams that performed better, and I think it's more fair," said Popovich, whose Spurs have won five championships since 1999. "If you can take the top 16 teams, you just do it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's funny how the NBA clearly wanted the OVER IN GAME 1.

Mysteriously... Cavs play shutdown defense on the final shot.

They could double team George every fukking play... Cavs would win by Double Digits... and the total would hit probably 180 lol for an easy under.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Mcmillan is the one at fault with his micro-management.

PG13 just as dumb to call out the team instead of the HC too. Low IQ organization as a whole imo

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Did I just hear George is 0-15 on game winners.....What a cry baby

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Cavs are bottom 7 in the league in FT shooting, everyone keeps bringing up the FT shooting as if they're elite from the stripe.

Nothing wrong with George wanting that shot, with the Heat we saw Bron pass up on the final shot time and time again. He's carrying a team full of mediocre players , something that Bron has avoided every chance he got. Cavs bad? let me join Bosh and Wade. Bosh and Wade getting old? Let me join Kyrie and Love.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I usually tune in when it's Playoff time, but damn these series suck. Wake me up for the Cavs Warriors Finals, again. I'm hoping Washington can pull it off, and take down LeBitch.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Paul George and Jimmy Butler are no where near prime Dwayne Wade and never will be

Wade was a menace for more than a decade

People forget

Every year in the playoffs he shows why he's the best

Even in this bulls celtics series, I guarantee you Dwayne Wade will be the best player on the court for 2 games at least

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Paul George and Jimmy Butler are no where near prime Dwayne Wade and never will be

Wade was a menace for more than a decade

People forget

Every year in the playoffs he shows why he's the best

Even in this bulls celtics series, I guarantee you Dwayne Wade will be the best player on the court for 2 games at least
    Was up goat where u been

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Iceland Turkey Mexico

Been planting my seed everywhere

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good start tonight George

IBetYou

Mcmillan waits too damn long to make a substitution. Should be chomping at the bit to get Stephenson in there.

IBetYou

Waits til the 2min mark. Good to see G.Robinson out there with him, and make his first shot

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

that dude is 0-15 on final shots, dude needs to check himself. you aint shit.

pilebuck13

Epic meltdown to not cover by the cavs 19-31 fourth wow

IBetYou

Yup, if mcmillan didn't have the stupid idea to put Stephenson on love with no help in the 3rd Pacers would have had a chance to win, like in game 1.

Shocking some of these coaches. Why don't GMs sign intelligent people to coach their teams? I'd rather have a genius on the sideline and let him figure things out over time than put a former player there. It's a well known fact, jocks are stupid!

pilebuck13

Most embarrassing night in NBA history for this team, Actually worse collapse in the playoff history of the NBA ,People will be fired over this one. Once again Paul George should have kept his trap shut

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Paul George is a fukking nobody

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Paul George is a loser. Pacers build their team around him to win 42 games this year and get swept in the 1st round. Only chance he ever has at a ring is to go be the 3rd or 4th player on another team like Aldridge did with the Spurs.

If the Lakers trade for him, he will lead the Lakers nowhere but more lottery appearances.

pilebuck13

What a looser

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    that dude is 0-15 on final shots, dude needs to check himself. you aint shit.
    like i said, that dude aint shit. trash city

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Pacers...Paul George thinks he is somebody...loser

pilebuck13

fukin guy you see that final shot today what a real piece of shit fuk him Larry bird wanted to get up and bitch slap him guaranteed. NBA far to ghetto these days...

And fuk the clippers while I'm at it totally buried fuk

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

yea you got that right...fukkk the clippers

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Nate gone

Paul getting traded

Larry Drinking More Budweiser Than Usual