Sides: 16-8
    Totals: 14-7
    2H: 0-4
    1Q: 1-0
    #1 Sides: 36-18-1
    #1 Totals: 33-22

Picks

Sides: (1) LAL, (2) Atl, (3) Phi, (4) Pho, (5) Was, (6) Dal, (7) Det

Totals: (1) Phi ov, (2) Was ov, (3) Pho un, (4) LAL un, (5) Dal un, (6) Det un, (7) Atl un

Notes: Bad play last night. Bad decision, really. I simply cannot go against a chart-play, even a small one with the way they are hitting so far this year. I forced that play after not playing anything for several days. Live and learn.

Picks are made, now I have to decide on whether to play anything. The top 2 totals are chart-plays. I have had 2 bad nights in a row on my second half picks, so maybe I will finally make a play tonight if I see one.

The Lakers are healthy for the first time in a while and have 2 straight road wins to show for it. NY is still missing Hardaway. Phoenix has gone Under 2 straight games (on the opening line, pushed one of those games on the closing line) since Devin Booker went down with a groin injury. Detroit has lost 6 straight games to drop from second to seventh in the Eastern Conference standings.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

BOL, mate! Love these picks!

brewers7
    brewers7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

31-19 (regular season), +$1010.

#1 Sides: 36-19-1
    #1 Totals: 34-22

Picks

Sides: (1) Chi, (2) Cha, (3) Mia, (4) Ind, (5) Was, (6) NO, (7) Tor, (8) Orl, (9) Den

Totals: (1) Cha ov, (2) NO ov, (3) Tor un, (4) Was un, (5) Mia un, (6) Chi un, (7) Den un, (8) Ind ov, (9) Orl un

Notes: Busiest day at work this season. I am buried here. The only 2 plays I like are my top 2 totals and the Bulls a little. Virtually no handicapping done tonight as this is off the cuff, so beware. I did handicap the top 2 totals as I may bet those myself. Bulls are undefeated since Mirotec returned.

brewers7

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    BOL, mate! Love these picks!
    Thanx....

Detroit Pistons -4.5, laying $110 to win $100 – I hate thinking I am “good enough” to predict exactly when a losing streak, but to say the Pistons are due are an overstatement. And I would never take a team just because they are “due”. However, the Pistons are coming off back-to-back- double-digit home losses and got spanked pretty good by Denver on Tuesday. The Pistons will win this game, they just need to win it by 5 for me to cash this ticket. I would love a double-digit blowout win where they coast, but I see it being close throughout and Detroit winning by 7 to 10 points in the end.

Good Luck.

31-19 (regular season), +$1010.

#1 Sides: 37-19-1
    #1 Totals: 34-23

Picks

Sides: (1) Det, (2) LAL, (3) NY, (4) Dal, (5) Sac

Totals: (1) LAL ov, (2) Det ov, (3) Dal un, (4) Sac un, (5) NY ov

Notes: I like my top 2 totals again. Split them last night. As the Houston blowout caused the second-half slowdown. I think the Lakers can back-door that number at Cleveland as they are playing much better as of late and caught a bad break last time out at NY not covering due to a foul with less than a second left in overtime. I also like the Knicks to win their second road game of the season as this is the perfect spot for that to happen going across town to Brooklyn.

brewers7

32-19 (regular season), +$1010.

Sides: 17-8
    #1 Sides: 38-19-1
    #1 Totals: 35-23

Picks

Sides: (1) OKC, (2) Hou (3) Was, (4) Por, (5) Det, (6) Uta, (7) Chi, (8) Atl, (9) Tor, (10) Mia

Totals: (1) Den ov, (2) Tor ov, (3) OKC ov, (4) Was un, (5) Por ov, (6) Atl un, (7) Chi ov, (8) Mia un, (9) Hou un, (10) Det un

Thoughts: Wow, I like this board a lot. I like my top 4 sides and totals. I put asterisks next to picks I like a lot when I type them into my spreadsheet. I will warn everyone that a lot of times I like this many games, I usually bomb on those plays and go probably 3-5 for tonight’s slate if I had to guess although it feels like it should be a 6-2 night with those 8.

OKC a chart-play to win after that 9-game NC streak ended. Philly not that great at home this year as they have lost to the Lakers and Suns recently at home. Houston line is fishy to me and this is one of my favorite angles where a team (Rockets) who were eliminated from the playoffs last year by their opponent (Spurs) and playing them for the first time the following season (tonight) so this is a strong revenge game as both teams have relatively close enough rosters to what they had last season. Leonard on a minutes restriction for San Antonio. Wizards have a short-revenge angle tonight after losing at LAC 6 days ago straight up. John Wall is back for this one. Portland has Nurkic back.

Denver and New Orleans previous 2 games this season were 237 and 260. Toronto scoring points in bunches at home and a chart-play for Brooklyn to the over tonight after an Under-5 was snapped last night. Philly a chart-play for the Over. Clips have Milos Teodosic and Austin Rivers out tonight with everyone else and Wizards Under in 8 of their last 9.

I will see if I can somehow narrow this down to 1 to 3 plays bit I may not be able to so pick 1 or 2 out that you like.

brewers7

32-19 (regular season), +$1110.

#1 Sides: 39-19-1
    #1 Totals: 36-23

Picks

Sides: (1) Mil, (2) OKC, (3) Uta, (4) SA, (5) Mia, (6) Por, (7) Pho, (8) Mem

Totals: (1) Mil ov, (2) Uta ov, (3) Mia un, (4) Pho un, (5) OKC ov, (6) Por un, (7) SA un, (8) Mem un

Thoughts: Well, I said I liked the board last night and I finished 18-4 with all the picks….I just noticed I forgot to post my #11 picks, but they both won, Denver and the Utah over, not that anyone would have tailed my #11 picks anyway. I did go 6-2 with my top 4 sides and totals, but got very, very lucky as 2 of the totals were unders without the overtimes. So very fortunate to go 6-2 on those as I did better with all other picks, going 12-2…Was 10-1 with my sides and 8-3 with the fortunate luck on my totals last night.

Hoping I am hitting a little hot streak here, tonight will tell the tale. I did asterisk 3 plays again, Milwaukee, Milwaukee ov and OKC. I do like the Utah over a little bit, too because no Gobert and possibly no Favors equals nobody to stop Cleveland in the paint and Utah is scoring just fine the past 2 weeks plus. Carmelo returns to MSG and possibly no Unicorn for NY and I believe OKC will rally for melo against his former team like they did for PG13 when they beat Indy earlier in the week.

I am going to take a total tonight, even though I should stick with my sides. Houston has a let-down spot after a trouncing of the Spurs last night, which also gives the spurs a good bounce back spot tonight after being embarrassed on national TV last night.

Milwaukee / Houston over 223, laying $110 to win $100 – Houston scores a ton at home and Milwaukee is 3-1 to the Over in back-ends of back-to-backs this season. Milwaukee also 8-1-1 to the Over in their last 10 games. Capela might be out, but this could help the Over as Nene will play the 5, but probably for no more than 24 minutes, which means the Rockets will go small with probably Ryan Anderson at the 5 the other half of the game and who will stop the Greek Freak then?

Good Luck.

brewers7

33-19 (regular season), +$1210.

Totals: 15-7
    #1 Sides: 40-19-1
    #1 Totals: 37-23

Picks

Sides: (1) Det, (2) Was, (3) Sac, (4) Ind

Totals: (1) Was un, (2) Det un, (3) Ind ov, (4) Sac un

Thoughts: I like this board, just hard to narrow it down to a play or 2. Detroit 8-0-1 to the under their last 9 games and Orlando missing a ton of guys. Cleveland and Washington have flown over the total their last 3 meetings but Cleveland is 5-0 to the under on back-enders this season and Washington under 7 of their last 8 games. Sacramento has the short-revenge angle as Toronto beat them on the road last Sunday. I am debating a play on the Pistons as these are 2 teams going in opposite directions as I think Detroit will go on a run again after losing 7 straight, but winning their last 2 and Orlando is struggling mightily due to their recent injuries.

One play for now:

Cleveland / Washington under Houston over 214.5, laying $110 to win $100 – Already mention the Cavs Under all 5 of their back-enders this season and the Wiz Under 7 of their last 8. Dwayne Wade out hurts the Cavs second unit and Otto Porter questionable for the Wizards hurts their offensive output.

Good Luck.

brewers7

One more play, first first-half play this season:

Detroit Pistons -5.5, 1H, laying $110 to win $100

Good Luck.

Obvious typo on the original play as Houston doesn't play today:

Cleveland / Washington under 214.5, laying $110 to win $100

brewers7

Wow, Detroit led 105-81 with 7:00 left and give up a 19-0 run over the next 5 1/2 minutes.....

This is why I hate taking favorites of 7.5 or more in the NBA...And this is why I took the 1H on this game because Detroit has been a bad 4Q team at times this season....But this takes the cake...

Sorry for the #1 side backers who had to endure this bad beat...

Moving forward, look for 1H bets when my #1 side is a fairly big Favorite....

john360180
    john360180's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4572

Excellent advice. Thanks for all you do. I look forward to you insights every morning from Sydney Australia.

brewers7

Thank you...

35-19 (regular season), +$1410.

Totals: 16-7
    1H: 1-0
    #1 Sides: 40-20-1
    #1 Totals: 38-23

4-0 this week.

Picks

Sides: (1) Atl, (2) OKC, (3) LAL, (4) Pho, (5) Chi, (6) Bos, (7) SA, (8) Por, (9) Uta, (10) Cha

Totals: (1) Uta ov, (2) Por un, (3) Atl un, (4) SA un, (5) LAL un, (6) Cha un, (7) Pho un, (8) OKC un, (9) Chi ov, (10) Bos ov

Thoughts: I like a lot of teams with bad records with my top 5 sides. Miami is missing just about all their starters tonight, so I cannot help but like Atlanta. Lakers have played GS tough at home the past few years and have beaten the Warriors while GS was at full strength and lost to GS while they were at full strength earlier this season in OT. The Warriors are not at full strength tonight, obviously. Houston overs are getting dangerously close to being unders, so I don’t think I will bet this one tonight. Maybe take a 1Q over. I may even like my #2 thru #4 totals better, or just as much as the Houston Over.

I am passing on a play for now as it is busy at work, but if I came up with a 1H or 1Q play, I will post it. I will be stalking for 2H plays again. I do NOT like that 0-4 record for those. I want to see that at 9-6 some time soon.