shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Boston getting backdoored was brutal. Another dime down the drain

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    cleveland and lebron bunch of losers. don't even care about number 1 seed. maybe lebron is doing a favor for his former coach spoeltra.
    So he screws his boy DWade in Chicago.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Here is the one i feel will be rigged and nobody can touch me when it comes to this league. Utah beats G State outright. Throw some of your points on this gift if nothing else. Thank me later. Yeah yeah yeah i know Hayward is out. I also know that Golden States best two point shavers are playing.
    As the great Nate Diaz once said "Aint no big surprise motherfukers" Good night

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Here is the one i feel will be rigged and nobody can touch me when it comes to this league. Utah beats G State outright. Throw some of your points on this gift if nothing else. Thank me later. Yeah yeah yeah i know Hayward is out. I also know that Golden States best two point shavers are playing.
    Utah beats the Warriors outright.. Thor you're a bastard at times and I don't always like you but CONGRATS!! Awesome call..

I missed the over by a single point 205 as it landed on 204.. Should have bought a point like I usually like to do in the late games.. Thought KD would go off.. Not good on my part..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/utah-jaz...rs-2017041009/

Gotta post the good with the bad.. My bad...

$220.00 $200.00 Loss 4/10/17 10:35pm NBA Basketball 715 Utah Jazz/Golden State Warriors Over 205 -110*

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

i havent been watching any nba all season but i always watch the playoffs. i try and stick to baseball and soccer. have you been paying attention this nba season? any series bets that look solid for the first round? ive heard houston is good but i havent watched them all season
    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Man I have to pass tell playoffs bro to much crazy shit

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

shady you didn't take the 1h? bummer man. yeah brutal loss for boston backers.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

The bastards got the lot today guys

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by miltonschwartz View Post
    shady you didn't take the 1h? bummer man. yeah brutal loss for boston backers.
    I did but only for 5 bills or half the full game bet. It's always the losses that stick out to me

Thor4140

Dude do me a favor and stop taking the obvious side the books want u to take. You are right there. I can talk to 100 people about my theories on this corrupt shit and maybe two will listen. Those two will be the ones who will make the most money and the rest can sit there with their team jersey's on and be broke cheering for their favortie teams. Like i said u are right there u just need a push. Oh and by the way G State is gonna lose again on Wednesday.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Dude do me a favor and stop taking the obvious side the books want u to take. You are right there. I can talk to 100 people about my theories on this corrupt shit and maybe two will listen. Those two will be the ones who will make the most money and the rest can sit there with their team jersey's on and be broke cheering for their favortie teams. Like i said u are right there u just need a push. Oh and by the way G State is gonna lose again on Wednesday.
    Thor, I salute you my dude for being in the know....but let me ask you this, how do you know GSW losing?! I just looked at the schedule for tomorrows games and that stood out to me as well..

shadymcgrady

Appreciate the pep talk thor, guys like u are what this forum needs. Gotta think outside the box and go against the grain. I'm gonna fade gsw like u said

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Raptors to win the east at 8-1 or better.

Book it and watch the money roll in.
    Last edited by biggie12; 04-11-17 at 11:06 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I think the NBA wants the Miami Heat in the playoffs. Keep an eye on this fellas... make your wagers accordingly.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Thor, I salute you my dude for being in the know....but let me ask you this, how do you know GSW losing?! I just looked at the schedule for tomorrows games and that stood out to me as well..
    Years ago when i would bring up one of my theories and guys saw it worked it lasted about two years. That is the lifespan so i keep my mouth shut now. Im not in the know but i can figure this shit out and it isn't easy. On one site years back the last two games i told everyone who would win and lose all to give Lebron the easy way thru the playoffs. Sure enuf every team i said would win won and every team i said would lose would lose. Sure enuff the good old face of the league Lebron moved up like five places and got the best draw. I have predicted draft stuff that would make your head spin. This is all on another site and documented. My problem with handicapping is my girlfriend. It takes a lot of time to do this and she doesn't like it at all even tho she is driving a 50 thousand dollar Lincoln mkx. Strange.

Thor4140

i think the league wants Chic and Cleveland to play. Than they can fake everyone out thinking since Chicago beat them every game this year they somehow have a chance. Sure enuf they give the cavs a big scare in game one to win or just barely lose than get wiped out. A good buddy of mine is living and dying with the Clippers. He is hanging on that shit that happen a few years back for the league to reward them. I bought into it last year and the Clipps beat the spurs but these guys always get hurt. I might lay something on them again this year. If they get to the finals i will buy some back. Chic Cleve theory of mine is just a hunch nothing else.

Thor4140

Appreciate the pep talk thor, guys like u are what this forum needs. Gotta think outside the box and go against the grain. I'm gonna fade gsw like u said
    i don't even know what the line is or who they are playing. Again i will bet the money line and if they rest their three big stars and are a dog i would bet the other team the money line and not the spread.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Years ago when i would bring up one of my theories and guys saw it worked it lasted about two years. That is the lifespan so i keep my mouth shut now. Im not in the know but i can figure this shit out and it isn't easy. On one site years back the last two games i told everyone who would win and lose all to give Lebron the easy way thru the playoffs. Sure enuf every team i said would win won and every team i said would lose would lose. Sure enuff the good old face of the league Lebron moved up like five places and got the best draw. I have predicted draft stuff that would make your head spin. This is all on another site and documented. My problem with handicapping is my girlfriend. It takes a lot of time to do this and she doesn't like it at all even tho she is driving a 50 thousand dollar Lincoln mkx. Strange.
    When i mean in the know i meant it as you're not a brain-dead sheep thinking these games aren't maniupulated but salute to you. I did these scenarios in football last year (although I didnt bet) and knew just like in basketball this year, that a lot of final seeds would be decided in the last day (to keep fans involved). My girl is the same way and trips over it too smh

responding to you other comment: the same can be said about miami heat. I've been saying heat/cavs for 3 weeks now and I think things lines up for the heat/cavs 1st round. Bron sat out both games in miami and heat swept them 3-0. Wade vs bron is very enticing tho so i'm kinda torn now. Be on the lookout for the clippers, think they got a shot to make some noise; easy series win for them against the jazz.

Edit: just saw you mention the clippers lol i'm on the hypetrain as well. I think betting trap was set last night when jazz upset the warriors. Noone believes in the clippers but i think they can reach WCF. Again, I don't use stats to pick teams, just a hunch.
    Last edited by Yankfan4life2; 04-11-17 at 12:39 PM.

shadymcgrady

I like Toronto as a dark horse to get to the finals as biggie mentioned above

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Wonder if this is bullshit to draw first round interest

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I like Toronto as a dark horse to get to the finals as biggie mentioned above
    Raptors and Hawks are sleepers in the East IMO...

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Atlanta got no shot IMO.

smartone3328
    smartone3328's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

The thunder/wolves game was absolutely fixed. No doubt about it. If you watched that game you saw it. It was so obvious. It felt like the twolves were playing down 5 guys. The rebounds were autrocious bc the box out was just push guys out the way. It was sad to watch.

I for one have lost all respect for this league. It is pathetic to watch and teams losing on purpose in front of their fans, mostly kids. Learning and watching these guys doing the wrong thing. I can't even watch it anymore let alone bet it.

Smoove
    howbow dah
    Smoove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by smartone3328 View Post
    The thunder/wolves game was absolutely fixed. No doubt about it. If you watched that game you saw it. It was so obvious. It felt like the twolves were playing down 5 guys. The rebounds were autrocious bc the box out was just push guys out the way. It was sad to watch.
    I for one have lost all respect for this league. It is pathetic to watch and teams losing on purpose in front of their fans, mostly kids. Learning and watching these guys doing the wrong thing. I can't even watch it anymore let alone bet it.

Dear god twolves is a garbage team, nothing else to it

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by smartone3328 View Post

Kinda had a feeling this game was gonna be fixed but still fell for the trap. No way a westbrook-less okc team should be able to keep up with wiggins and KAT smh

smartone3328

Yea our right to a team without the league MVP and third best player. Your right normal to be up 22 in the second quarter

will never bet on a ****** ball game again

smartone3328

Kinda had a feeling this game was gonna be fixed but still fell for the trap. No way a westbrook-less okc team should be able to keep up with wiggins and KAT smh
    The FBI needs to get involved as these are federal crimes. I seriously don't understand how they get away with this

smartone3328

Straight up penetrate THE NBA. These owners are no better than lying pieces of sht in jail for theft and insider trading. Their phones and locker rooms should be tapped by the FBI

Smoove
    howbow dah
    Smoove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

yaa the mighty KAT & Wiggins duo that got Twolves one of the worst records in the league both are fvking overrated

smartone3328

Whats even shadier is you cant view the second page of this thread

shadymcgrady

Can't load the most current page, can administration do something please? Last night's tanking by phx was a nice angle for those that took advantage

Jackson04801
    Jackson04801's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Need to wait till playoffs on weekends. pretty sure it would be much more interesting than betting in regular season

shadymcgrady

Still can't load the most current page. Mods, admin, someone Pl fix.

Boston -13.5 tonight to seal up #1 seed. Does this mean vegas thinks they'll actually come out and give a damn unlike their game with the nets a few nights ago?

I could do what the Celtics coach does. Shave and sit there silently on the bench.

First 12