Kirby Zhang
    Research time!
    Kirby Zhang's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kirby Zhang's NBA Picks for Thursday

last night wasn't awful, it just wasn't wonderful, today looks like it's going to be a little slow with most teams resting from last night and or traveling. I looked at the college card and can't say I like any of it, but I do like one of tonight's NBA match-ups.

Raptors To Bite The Big City

Toronto @ New York Nicks
    The Pick: Toronto +159

Remember in Jurassic Park when the fat dude was sitting on the toilet and a T Rex came and ate him up? Yeah that's going to be like tonight except the fat dude is going to be the Nicks, and the dinosaur is going to be a Raptor. The Raptors have the ability to score in the paint, they have the ability to score, they just don't have much defense, but then again New York isn't exactly Cleveland. Both teams are pretty close in FG % with the Nicks leading it 47 to 45, and both teams seem to have a decent three point shot. The Last time Toronto played NY the Raptors won it. 112-104. The Nicks Lost to the Lakers, and not to mention got destroyed by the mavericks by 50. Toronto actually beat LA in a nail bitter (99-100) of course it was at home. Listen here is what I am saying Toronto is not a good team, they are just a shooting team, they are unable to play teams that have solid man on man defense and that are aggressive, this is why they were able to beat LA but lost to Cleveland. I'm not a fan of Canada, they put milk in bags and the girls aren't as hot, but I'll say this if there was one team that had an edge to beat the home team as a underdog it's Toronto. Struggling teams get good money line odds Ask yourself this: Toronto beat LA, Nicks lost to Dallas by 50 and LA. This bet isn't about who wins tonight, you're basically betting which team is the LEAST SHITTIEST. Take Toronto money-line. These teams have no defense what so ever, and there's no switch to turn it on or off, or they would've turned it on already, you don't need three and a half points to ensure you'll win, the difference in this game will be more than six. Take it and get it at 1.59:1. Money in the bank

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

I like how the post directly above mine was "Raptors will lost by at least eight" hahaha... we'll see..

Cornerback
    Cornerback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn. I'm on the otherside again lol

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

well you were right last night. we'll see what happens buddy

Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Milk in bags

Fun write-up Kirby

I'm not feeling this match-up either way.

GL

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice write up...I agree with you and I'm on the raps as well tonight...Love the M.L BOL

Cornerback

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Zhang View Post
    I like how the post directly above mine was "Raptors will lost by at least eight" hahaha... we'll see..
    Yeah, that's LB. One of the best cappers on this site.

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

haha, then I guess it's me verses the best, we'll see what happens, he does have a legit point about them playing a draining game last night, but, none the less I still think they got it tonight

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

Very nice day one pick + 3.2 units

Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Yes ! Prosperous Call

I still can't pick a side in that game

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

nice win $$$$$$$$$$$$

Cornerback

Good call

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

good call buddy

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

Thanks guys, new write up soon, gotta do it early since I have some things during the day tomorrow, should be up within about an hour