BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I sort of feel sorry for Curry.........

This dude was on top of the world when it was 3-1. Just 1 game from being back to back champions along with his back to back mvps and it all just COLLAPSED. Throws his mouth piece and gets ejected for the first time in his career, claims his father in law was racially profiled before the game. Lebron blocked his shot in game 6 and gave him a disgusting look that will be remembered for years. Wife is out of control on twitter. The media and everyone else is saying he can't control his wife and she's the one wearing the pants in the family and to top it all off...... He was 4-14 from the 3 point line and Lebron and the cavs hoist the trophy on THEIR court.

Just wow.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 06-20-16 at 12:01 AM.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    This dude was on top of the world when they came all the way back from 3-1 against the thunder and was 1 game from being back to back champions along with his back to back mvps and it all just COLLAPSED. Throws his mouth piece and gets ejected for the first time in his career, claims his father in law was racially profiled before the game. Lebron blocked his shot in game 6 and gave him a disgusting look that will be remembered for years. Wife is out of control on twitter. The media and everyone else is saying he can't control his wife and she's the one wearing the pants in the family and to top it all off...... He was 4-14 from the 3 point line and Lebron and the cavs hoist the trophy on THEIR court.

Just wow.
    There is a great quote about this by Teddy Roosevelt:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

He has been in the arena has succeeded and failed. It's a tough place to be. There is great joy and great pain.

smitch124

Also I think this is the longest official run on sentence in history. 7 commas and 6 semi-colons.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Curry still has a long career ahead of him since he doesn't rely on physical contact. He will probably play until he's 40, and pick up about 2-3 more rings along the way.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

That's a great quote, and I feel more shock than sorrow...I think they are probably surprised as well. Seemed like a foregone conclusion after game 4...but then like you said, a lot went wrong for the Warriors and everything went right for the Cavs. That's basketball and that's life.

smitch124

People are saying the Warriors didn't choke. They CHOKED. I'm a huge Warrior fan and I hate, hate to say it. They CHOKED. It's a loss that will NEVER be lived down. As Teddy Roosevelt said, I'm just an ahole criticizing them. They were in there trying to win, I'm on my couch. BUT, Steph has had the accolades now he has to deal with the criticism, in the end though he was there he tried, he fought and he failed miserably.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    People are saying the Warriors didn't choke. They CHOKED. I'm a huge Warrior fan and I hate, hate to say it. They CHOKED. It's a loss that will NEVER be lived down. As Teddy Roosevelt said, I'm just an ahole criticizing them. They were in there trying to win, I'm on my couch. BUT, Steph has had the accolades now he has to deal with the criticism, in the end though he was there he tried, he fought and he failed miserably.
    Yeah...I have to agree they choked. They tried, but choked horribly.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

This dude was on top of the world when it was 3-1. Just 1 game from being back to back champions along with his back to back mvps and it all just COLLAPSED. Throws his mouth piece and gets ejected for the first time in his career, claims his father in law was racially profiled before the game. Lebron blocked his shot in game 6 and gave him a disgusting look that will be remembered for years. Wife is out of control on twitter. The media and everyone else is saying he can't control his wife and she's the one wearing the pants in the family and to top it all off...... He was 4-14 from the 3 point line and Lebron and the cavs hoist the trophy on THEIR court.

Just wow.
    he was exposed, period with what happened in game 5 with Green out

didn't show game 1 still got the W... didn't show at all game 3 basically giving away 1 game... came back to haunt big time

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Yup i feel sorry for millionaires. Gtfo here

smitch124

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    he was exposed, period with what happened in game 5 with Green out

didn't show game 1 still got the W... didn't show at all game 3 basically giving away 1 game... came back to haunt big time
    Big time exposed. there's no other way to put it.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

MVP don't sit in game 7

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

He felt the pressure in Game 7, for sure. None of them recovered after it was 3-1.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Most guys here is mesmerized on lebroom

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

They never got the mojo back after the Cavs stole game 5. That was the game that turned the series. I don't think the Warriors ever regrouped after game 5.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Yup i feel sorry for millionaires. Gtfo here
    this

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

I don't feel sorry for him, he is still gonna get max contract

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I doubt this will have been the last time Curry was in the finals

Just wow.
    and lebron punked him early in Game 7

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nothing to feel sorry for

all star and rich guy