eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I don't care if Lebron loses the rest of the games of his career, I just want to see him win game 7 tomorrow.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Anything is possible. If other opponents have laid down against G.S.... I could see it as well. If that's what you were referring to? I also see Golden State as an unbeatable team. They are solid at all areas.

When risking anything in regards to a wager... in the NBA or NFL... I feel you have to examine all rigs etc. Some aren't so evident. Sometimes you just aren't thinking. For instance... The Super Bowl... I thought Carolina was A LOCK. But clearly Manning had one more game in him. Yes, the underdog won. I just thought Carolina's defense would rattle Manning and it didn't happen. Is it a bonehead mistake on my part? Probably.

It's hard to be perfect. Everyone has a system... and 70-80% of all cappers are strictly LOGICAL AND STATISTICAL. That's cool... for MLB and the NHL etc. Hard to be statistical and logical wagering something that's manipulated... like the NBA.

With that being said... LOGICALLY AND STATISTICALLY G.S. should not lose Game 7 at home. In the 90%+ range. If you're going to manipulate the game... Cleveland has a chance to win 3 straight against a team that won 89% of their games in the regular season. Are you kidding me??? 89%??? Wow! And Cleveland has a chance to win 3 straight. It's unheard of.

So... in my opinion the NBA product is rigged.... and it's pure entertainment.
    Did you include the okc series in your 89% calculations?

Either way, there is bias in that stat because even though GS won 89% of their home games in no way implies GS would beat CLE 89% at Oracle. Many of the teams GS beat st Oracle were bottom dwellers.

Had GS played OKC and CLE 100 times this year at Oracle, it would've likely been close to 50/50, not 89%

So the 89% isn't a stat that should be used to justify GS winning game 7

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Did you include the okc series in your 89% calculations?

Either way, there is bias in that stat because even though GS won 89% of their home games in no way implies GS would beat CLE 89% at Oracle. Many of the teams GS beat st Oracle were bottom dwellers.

Had GS played OKC and CLE 100 times this year at Oracle, it would've likely been close to 50/50, not 89%

So the 89% isn't a stat that should be used to justify GS winning game 7
    Krak... don't barge in this thread acting like JJ.

First ... 3456