gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

paging dr ratzzazz

where u at little boy? have you ran to the hills yet? i heard louise was hard at work packing you guys some pb&j sandwiches to survive off down in loserville.

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

little boys cant play in the big boys world

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Your gloating will jinx your team and I'll be here reminding you - cavs favored games 3 and 4 and that is not an accident

louielouie

Remember mavs vs. Heat - that is what this series is about to become

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ratzz is grade A clueless clown always has been. Jumps on bandwagons as a fanboy and flames teams/players he hates. Guy never has a smart , unbiased take on anything. Honestly thought this would be a better series myself but doubt it gets to 7 or even 6 this point. Asking a flake Cavs team to win 4/5 vs a better unit that has owned their ass past couple seasons gonna be a VERY tall order. Looks like Cleveland curse alive and well lol.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

Lol I could give a shit if they lose the series after all they have done for me the past year plus but you're still here going the opposite direction with only 5 games left max, of the season. Fukkin hilarious

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

hilarious

was nowhere to be found last year when his blue jays shat the bed

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Turn it up, gressyville. That little ratzz still rambling his BS, while his lapdog, loserloser, trying to defend their "mighty" cavs. So hilarious.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Remember mavs vs. Heat - that is what this series is about to become
    Series was rigged...Wade was good but he ain't that good...Cuban was so angry he went to the FBI about it...Stern repaid the debt when he forced Lebron to to take a dive against the Mavs in 2011...

louielouie

Exactly -- watch the calls the Cavs will get games 3 and 4 -- this will no longer be a physical series but rather the Cavs will successfully run and gun and Kyriwe will shoot A LOT of free throws -- Cavs are coming back to win this series straight up

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5489

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Series was rigged...Wade was good but he ain't that good...Cuban was so angry he went to the FBI about it...Stern repaid the debt when he forced Lebron to to take a dive against the Mavs in 2011...
    Your tinfoil is a little tight. You might want to loosen it up a bit!

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

Report: Mark Cuban hired former FBI agent to investigate league, referees after 2006 Finals

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2014/05/19/...r-2006-finals/
    In that series an aggressive and attacking Dwyane Wade got a lot of calls as he drove the lane on Dallas, while jump shooter Dirk Nowitzki and the other Mavs didn’t get the calls. Wade was at the line an average 18.3 times per game over the final for games of that series and seemed to get the benefit of the doubt because he was the aggressor.
    Mark Cuban was so livid he hired a former FBI Agent to look into if things were fixed.
    That according to John Canzano of the Oregonian who did a five-part series on officiating in the NBA During the 2006 NBA Finals, Cuban was frustrated after a Game 5 loss to the Heat, and went on the floor to vent to official Joe DeRosa, glaring, too, at Stern in the stands. Earlier that same playoffs Cuban also criticized how the officials are selected for the playoffs. He was fined $450,000 for those two incidents….
    Retired FBI agent Warren Flagg, a 20-year veteran of the bureau, said he consulted with Cuban after that playoff debacle. Flagg now runs his own New York-based investigation and security firm. He looked deep into officiating, as Flagg said, Cuban was considering a lawsuit.
    “Cuban asked me what he should do,” Flagg said of the 2006 Finals. “I told him, ‘Sue and you’ll win your case,’ but he knew he’d be killing the Golden Goose.”
    When asked about his discussions with Flagg, Cuban said: “I don’t remember.”

louielouie

Thanks MEnses -- the same script is about to play out and everyone on this forum is going to pretend we didn't know and point it out

louielouie

Gresssssy come out and playayayyyyy

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like this bunch so much better minus that Love...
    they busted out,, they are so much faster.. Love is really flat footed..
    he gets up court really slowly.. coffee-can ankles.. moves like a 35 yr old..
    he's only 28

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    You tell me how much you lost.. and I will tell you how much I won.....LOL......I'll even go first...

"I can buy a lot more tin foil "

Now its your turn.........LOLOL