Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

..will LUE do right thing and bench Kevin Love for Game 4?

as expected. Cavaliers so much better without Love in the game.
    PLEASE do the right thing. keep Love there, maybe he comes in
    off the bench for less than 10 min.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Why would you not

Play better without him in the starting lineup and hes getting moved this off-season anyway

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Ratzz my man do not fall for the Love hate...rewatch game 3....the refs were calling moving screens tonight...regardless of who was playing defense..the Warriors would not have won this game Love or no Love...The Cavs simply "chose" to "close" out on GS 3's tonight....remember what we discussed....

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Why would you not

Play better without him in the starting lineup and hes getting moved this off-season anyway
    he is just so conventional sometimes. He has been so sold on this BIG 3 thing..
    like 3 FAMOUS players is better than 5 players playing in sync.

bench him.. let him maybe come in for less than 10 min/game

and definitely get rid of him after that. Trade him back to minnesota.
    whatever. so sick of head cases. if you took yourself OUT. stay out.

that was not a hard foul. not even a whistle.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Ratzz my man do not fall for the Love hate...rewatch game 3....the refs were calling moving screens tonight...regardless of who was playing defense..the Warriors would not have won this game Love or no Love...The Cavs simply "chose" to "close" out on GS 3's tonight....remember what we discussed....
    rockstar Menses,, i do remember.. but they are soon much quicker and more fluid..
    his mental/spiritual energy is off, or reluctant.. maybe after seeing this,
    he will be scared straight. and just go with the flow.. but even in interviews
    he looks SO uncomfortable. never has fun. you want to hang out with people
    that are having fun, don't feel guilty.

i don't know.. hope they have good energy on Friday.. want this tied up!!

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

I think love mattered. I think love wouldve add 20+ points on the final score. Love plays well at home

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    rockstar Menses,, i do remember.. but they are soon much quicker and more fluid..
    his mental/spiritual energy is off, or reluctant.. maybe after seeing this,
    he will be scared straight. and just go with the flow.. but even in interviews
    he looks SO uncomfortable. never has fun. you want to hang out with people
    that are having fun, don't feel guilty.

i don't know.. hope they have good energy on Friday.. want this tied up!!
    Love is not my favorite player...by any means..but those first two games were in the books before they even started...When it is time for Love to have a good game..he will...Curry and Klay have been useless...for 3 straight games...the media has been silent...lol....Even if they loose game 4...Trust me when I tell you...there are surprises in store..be patient...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    I think love mattered. I think love wouldve add 20+ points on the final score. Love plays well at home
    luv ya.. but TOTALLY disagree.. they NEVER score 30+ in the first Qtr. with Love starting. always forced and slow.
    it's just off... vibe os not same. if they bring Love in off the bench, they will WIN this series..
    and my feeling is that IF they start him in Game 4, they may lose. and they can't make ANY mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Love is not my favorite player...by any means..but those first two games were in the books before they even started...When it is time for Love to have a good game..he will...Curry and Klay have been useless...for 3 straight games...the media has been silent...lol....Even if they loose game 4...Trust me when I tell you...there are surprises in store..be patient...
    he has a GREAT game every 5-6 games..and mediocre games rest of them..
    prob is that his vibe contaminates team.. everybody catches his cold.

JR Smith was playing like JR Smith, when Love is in there, he plays like Love..
    he just does not fit in, because he decided not to, he is too self-concious. cares too much
    about people's feelings. holds him back. i wish he were more of a dick. Dick players do well.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Trust me ratz adding love this Friday will help them get 2-2. Love will be motivated to play his best . Curry and love will show up this Friday .. But cavs has a better chance of winning

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

That small lineup without Love and LeBron playing the 4 devastated the Warriors. It led to Draymond getting knocked out if the game since Bron was on him the Cavs were already shutting down Steph and Klay all series but Green was killing them. With LeBron on Green it was game set match. LeBron was leading all the fast breaks from the 4 which the Warriors had no answer for.

if the Cavs start Love and get in a hole early with his terrible defending it's series over