louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Warriors futures are EASILY the top handle and biggest liability in Vegas

My Cavs, Spurs and Clippers futures look better every single day

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/...cted-las-vegas

Expect more refs letting teams play physical like the Bucks as the year progresses -- also if you actually played the YES on the 72-10 bet not only did you get terrible odds for an impossible task but you are on a side so square it hammered occasionally into chalk (fivedimes had it listed at -150 at one point the morning of the Celtics game)

louielouie

And for all the idiots who diss me I am on a 14 day win streak -- Cavs win the east at -250 is as easy a CHALK bet as you can get -- NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE will stop them from the finals -- if you still want to bet futures I suggest breaking your money into a way you can play this

CAVS win the EAST 5 units
    CAVS win it all 2 units
    SPURS win the WEST 2 units
    CLIPS win the WEST 1 unit

You are pretty much guaranteed profit there if you have the time to wait for it

louielouie

The under 72.5 wins is -150 now -- that is a fine bet when you consider rest and injuries and 75% of the season yet to come including 4 games each with SAN and OKC and 2 with the Cavs

louielouie

goblue77, ebe, newyorkjersey - i dare any of you yo publicly fade me here now before the season progresses - or are you afraid i will once again be right and rich?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

youre never right. you were wrong last year and you have been wrong countless times already this year.

louielouie

only 15 straight winning days - on a scale of 1-100 how afraid are you of the warriors losing home court to the spurs? or the cavs winning this year? you are a troll with no winning bets yet you mock my easy future - sorry about your team loser

louielouie

i mean goduke - not only are you a kkk duke homer but you also have no winning posts - amazing! do they hire you and goblue77 to troll winning cappers?

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

louie - do your thing and don't worry about internet trolls.

i'm way more concerned with winning money than winning a ridiculous forum war. you should be too.

louielouie

good call man just get so angry when people troll betting assistance of my quality - people laying chalk to win 73-9 bet deserve to lose but i do my best to assist - the media has people stooopid

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    good call man just get so angry when people troll betting assistance of my quality - people laying chalk to win 73-9 bet deserve to lose but i do my best to assist - the media has people stooopid
    Yeah. You gotta realize that a lot of these guys don't take handicapping as seriously as some of us do. They get most of their info from ESPN and just parrot the SportsCenter narratives on SBR. Let em be. They aren't interested in learning.

minathomas88
    minathomas88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1315

Sorry Louie. I dont post her much but u lose credit when u start boasting about how good you are. 15 day winning streak is good. But if u bet every day there is no chance u will be a winner in the long term.
    Another gambling addict who will end up in the red.

Just remember what goes up must come down. Law of averages. Boasting just makes u look like a try hard whos never won and now ur winning u want everyone to accept you and think of u as a great capper.
    There's never anything as a safe bet or easy bet and betting daily is evidence that ur only lucky and will end up in the red. That's my two cents.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

I would argue that there's no value on either side of that 72 win o/u, but while it's a long shot I would say they definitely have a chance..I mean they won 67 last year and it would be hard to argue that they haven't improved since then

Bic
    Bic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

I gave a mate 5 to 1 odds on 70+ game winning season for GSW after 3 games....

I hope you're right, because he reminds me every time they win a game.

DUBnation

They would never win 73 if they weren't going out of their way to beat the record. Kerr (who was on the 72 win Bulls team) said the only reason they won so many is because Jordan basically forced them to; no nights off and no cruising against bottom feeders was allowed.

When your eye is on a championship and you've already locked down a 1 seed there's no need to risk health/fatigue to win more games, but if you're gunning for the win record you're gonna be more aggressive. It's definitely on their radar and something they think about, but who knows how much they are willing to risk to get there. Getting into the playoffs healthy should still be their priority.

louielouie

I guess what I am saying DUBNATION with the flow of an NBA season and the warriors playing the best 2-6 teams in the league not at all or only once, and plenty more travel and trouble ahead, including injury potential, that getting chalk, even money, or just +120 (current) on beating the best record EVER -- when it is a 4 to 1 public bet -- is TERRIBLE odds -- I am not rooting against your team here outside of my own money -- I see at 60-69 win team based on the stats/metrics I cap/follow

DUBnation

I'm with you on that, no value at +120. Could very well come down to the last few games, and if that's the case you're basically tying up funds for 5 months for a coin flip. I do see them besting last year's 67 wins though, they're well on their way and look better than ever, while many other "contenders" (Clippers, Rockets, Memphis, Wizards) have taken serious steps back

louielouie

Yeah the league is strangley watered down this season -- this is what I see

IMPROVED or ABOUT THE SAME

Warriors
    Spurs
    Cavs
    Mavs
    Heat
    Magic
    Pistons
    Knicks
    Thunder
    Jazz
    Suns

WORSE

Everyone else

Not a great year for the association (Grizzlies project to be a 28 win team this year...yikes - good fade probably as season goes on if they don't trade)

DUBnation

Don't forget the Pacers and Boston, they're both playing well and could be a handful in the playoffs.

If anything the East has gotten tougher while the West has gotten much easier...4 playoff teams basically vanished

louielouie

Good call Dub -- Pacers definitely legit

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

Dub I like how you let him believe his nonsense lmao might as well tho right

louielouie

16 straight winning days gitlo -- WHO WILL STOP THE CAVS??

Celtics/Raptors/Bulls/Hawks/Hornets/Magic?

Which of those teams could bring them to a 5 or 6 game series?

I DARE YOU TO BET AGAINST THEM WINNING THE EAST

louielouie

But GITLO I understand your jealousy -- if only your warriors were in the east right? But they aren't and they can legit lose to SPURS, CLIPPERS, ROCKETS, THUNDER -- sucks doesn't it?

louielouie

Oh by the way the article I posted is legit and your square warriors futures are indeed a vegas liability -- wouldn't it be wild if they start to play down a bit and lose a bit? The RLM tomorrow sure is exciting, don't you say?

DUBnation

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    they can legit lose to SPURS, CLIPPERS, ROCKETS, THUNDER -- sucks doesn't it?
    Come on man you know the Rockets and Clippers have no chance to beat the Warriors in the playoffs, they are both heartless and peaked last year. It's over.

DUBnation

Rockets 1-9 against the Warriors in the past 2 seasons, Clippers 1-5

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

Warriors could also beat all those teams so what's your point. Oh your point is that you still try justify fading the warriors. A continuation of your strategy from last year and they just went 24-1 on your ass to start the season but go ahead think of more ifs and buts and hope it "cashes" lololololol

minathomas88
    minathomas88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1315

Check in Lou
    Hahahaha Fkn idiot.

louielouie

Cool story bro - count your chickns before they hatch why don't you - when this team chokes in the playoffs I will own you and this forum as I do and as I will

louielouie

And as I have starred again and again and again

CAVS WILL WIN THE EAST

CAVS WILL WIN IT ALL

louielouie

I love someone mocking a thread where I was on mY 16th straight posted winning day - I have posted for thus forum a win streak of 24 straight days and 12 straight days but folks love hating legreatness

louielouie

And when my cavs futures cash I can't wait to read the bs excuse threads -thee truth hurts losers keep hating just makes me stronger