southmaniac6
    southmaniac6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Best nba bet today

Blake might take this team deep in playoffs but not today. He messes up the chemistry clip have built past 3 months. Expect wizards to take advantage of new rotation and everyone's minutes being cut.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

eh disagree.. i posted in my thread clips -6.5, they will win by 15+.. think clips blow em out here

up 13 early 2q

iloseagain

wellp, good hit.. clips covered the entire game until the last 45 seconds.. classic

unreal clips up 7 with 10 sec... wash jacks up two 3s and gets 2 off rebs and lays it in with 1 sec to lose by 5.. this shit never happens in my favor
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-03-16 at 05:06 PM.

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    wellp, good hit.. clips covered the entire game until the last 45 seconds.. classic

unreal clips up 7 with 10 sec... wash jacks up two 3s and gets 2 off rebs and lays it in with 1 sec to lose by 5.. this shit never happens in my favor
    You are who I thought you were HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by gressyville View Post
    You are who I thought you were HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG
    why cuz i make one post about getting absolutely screwed in a game where the clips were covering for 98% of the game? LOL okay bud

im blocking you because you are a child.. ill wait for your childish response, and then goodbye

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    why cuz i make one post about getting absolutely screwed in a game where the clips were covering for 98% of the game? LOL okay bud

im blocking you because you are a child.. ill wait for your childish response, and then goodbye
    Loss, loss, loss, loss

iloseagain

ahhh, you are officially gone.. have fun responding to me cuz i know you will continue to do so even though i cant see your useless posts.. You are the first person Ive ever blocked. Ive gotten into stupid arguments with plenty of people, but the majority of people i would never blcok because they provide some kind of use to this forum. You, however, do not, so I am fine with my decision