DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

LeBron James is simply turning into a SUPERDOUCHE.

I wake up, get my coffee, turn on Dan Patrick and go to my home page to check emails.

First story I see is about LBJ chirping about creating a "super team" with Melo, Wade. CP.
    Yesterday it was all about him and shutting down his Twitter Bullsheit.

Take the god given, never before seen physical attributes away from this guy......
    and what do you have left???

A narcissistic, me first/team a distant second, front running crybaby.

I am now rooting for any team but the Cavs to win the East.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16192

I think those comments were made a while back.

-Granted he has lost the plot. Pressure bursts pipes.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I just heard how he was chumming with Wade at halftime of Heat game when Lebrons Cavs were down 21. If my teammate is chumming with the other team at half when we are getting out ass kicked, Im kicking his ass. They are the enemy until the final horn sounds. HORRIBLE leadership by Lebron doing that

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Turning into? You must not have been paying attention for the last decade plus.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Turning into? You must not have been paying attention for the last decade plus.
    Man Poolie, I have gone back and forth with him. After "The decision", took me years to come around to giving him any respect.
    Maybe he snowed me (us), but now, day after day, this bonehead is turning into the kid who takes his ball and goes home.

Superteam? WTF. He is done getting rings. Finished. Think he knows this as well.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

The truth is, he was always the best second option in the history of basketball. No one seems to realize this. He hasn't won a thing as the undisputed number one guy. His mentality isn't fit for that, which is clearly evidenced by his gameplay. Yes, he gets teammates involved more than guys like Kobe. Yes, he racks up more assists and rebounds blah blah. He doesn't single handedly murder people. He's never looked an opposing player in the eye before a seven game series and said "I'm going to rape and destroy you in front of everyone". Never happened.

Remember when he and the Cavs lost game seven against Boston many years ago? The game where he and Pierce put on a show. Afterwards he was smiling in the post game interview. Smiling about what a treat that game was for the fans and about what great game that was. We know what Lebron is. You'll never see that from a Kobe or a Michael or even from a Duncan. Winners don't smile after losing a game seven. Ever.

This guy needs a number one option on his team. That was fine for the Miami years because he got it without anyone realizing he had it. Wade is one of those guys. Wade won a championship singlehandedly with a decrepit Shaq and the corpse of Gary Payton. Wade took a garbage Marquette team somewhat deep into the tourney. We know Wade has that.

Lebron does not. Problem is, he's now at the point where he's rejecting that. Causing drama with Kyrie and the rest of the team. Causing discord by throwing passive aggressive Twitter tantrums. He's getting mad at everyone else because they're not doing what he's supposedly supposed to be doing which is winning games by yourself when no one else shows up. Those other dudes are expected to not show up from time to time.

As a Lakers fan, we knew Pau wouldn't show up every game. We knew Lamar Odom would take the night off here and there. We were never worried because we had Kobe. If we lost a game because Pau and Lamar and Bynum and Kobe had a shitty game, we all knew we lost because Kobe had a shitty game. You understand? Kobe also knew we lost because Kobe had a shitty game.

When the Cavs lose, Lebron thinks it's because the other guys had a shitty game. Worst part is, he's right.