ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Phil Jackass step it up

What is wrong with Phil costing the Lakers yesterday, taking out Kobe for so long in the 4th. Leave your star in the beginning of the 4th Q and they would of had a good lead on them instead phil just sits his ass on the bench and just lets his team lose the lead and then game. Then he lets his boy Fish play 34 minutes and only gives Farmer and Brown 26 minutes total. He has to put Fish on the bench and let the youngsters handle the pg position cus fish doesn't have it.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Fisher is washed up. I dont get it? I mean its obvious to anyone who sees him play.

If he plays long stretches during the playoffs he will cost them some games.

ROYAJA8

Seriously I don't know why Phil can't see it, Fish is done!!!! And then his love of Mbenga how is this guy in the NBA the guy doesn't even know how to play bball and 1 last thing why does he hate Morrison so bad? I think Morrison could be a really good player, he can shoot and put points up at will but Phil is ruining the poor guys career

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Thankfully, I was on the other side of the coin. That being said I def. agree with you. It was like Phil had his orders for that game. His substitution patters were off. Kobe, never sits that long to start the 4th in a close game. Funny thing you have an excellent point about Farmar and Brown.. Those two got them the win against Orlando the other nite. Both had break out games against Orlando and were rewarded with less playing time.. Go figure. Sometimes, things happen like this that makes you wonder.. You have to ask yourself this... "We have a public favorite playing on TNT as an underdog and 60% or better of all bets are on LA"???

Like I said.. Phil might have got his orders. Now if you choose not to believe this way of thinking.. No hard feelings.

ROYAJA8

Haha I don't think he had his orders. But I think he had money on Cavs dam him. But seriously maybe he wanted to make some more money so he bet a couple mill on Cavs, and said Kobe it don't matter if you want to come back in game, I got money on the under and the Cavs

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Don't question the ZEN MASTER!

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're a hater roy...Phil has 10 rings and he knows how to coach in the playoffs...when it matters...this game last night didn't mean anything except to the bettors...

congrats on Lebron's reg. season championship

ROYAJA8

The question is can he coach or did he have the players that led him to those titles. I don't think it would be that hard to win with MJ and PIPPEN or Kobe and Shaq