meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Feeling real good about this one

2-team parlay:
    OKC Thunder ML -275
    Portland Trailblazers -230

$1000 to win $956.52

Thunder have been sitting in NY since Saturday night, lost to the nets on Sunday evening and the players have been festering ever since.. Now they head to MSG and who doesn't get fired up to play in the Big Apple. Knicks have won the past 3 matchups and I believe durant has played in none of them, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I am, he certainly didn't play in their last matchup this year in which they lost 96-90. Billy Donovan will be all-in this game for his first trip to MSG as an NBA coach... I see the cards falling in favor of the thunder and the big 2 go off for a combined 55+ points to lead the boys to victory.

The kings suffered a brutal defeat last night at the hands of the short-handed hornets.. Double OT, boogie goes off for his career high, whatever they tried to throw at em in the end just wouldn't stick and the hornets would pull some magic off and eventually win a hard fought battle.. I can't see cousins going off again.. Everyone looked dead last night even in the first OT and no one could make a bucket with weak legs.. A late finish, a trip to Portland, and another game tonight may spell trouble for the Kings, on top of it there will be no Rudy Gay to assist in the scoring department

Open to comments, please tell me what your thoughts are on this play!
    Last edited by meyer0416; 01-26-16 at 03:48 PM.

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

Like Portland here too.

Goodluck

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Any parlays for Tommorrow?

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Any parlays for Tommorrow?
    Taking a peek this afternoon..

Still just glad that a good gut feeling turned out in my favor..