Pack Ya Bags
    Pack Ya Bags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Betting The House . Please no negative or hate

Well I've somewhat buried myself losing 30% of my bankroll these past few days after making great money in the NFL . NBA has always been harder for me to bet throughout my young life (20) and need advice . There's nothing that can or will stop me from making this move in betting the house . I'm a very smart individual, but I need the money to buy a car and start my life . I know the older people on this forum won't encourage and I appreciate the advice and all , but if you can help me out on a play preferably sometime this week to get me back I'd appreciate it and wouldn't hesitate to throw a tip if you have a paypal . God bless and please no hate

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I run a service site and far as sbr rules, I cannot link you. Which is fine, I like spreading the wealth. Also accept paypal

But since we all need a winner here, and if your looking for action tonight I would ride with Texas A&M Basketball 1st Half. If your looking at NBA, ride with the line movement with Sacramento over the Knicks...regardless of what half the sbr goons say.

Hope to see you after my guy
    Chicagodimes

Pack Ya Bags

And what's really messed up about this whole situation I was going to drop 5K on Spurs -2 first half which I knew would be money yesterday and when I got to the books the halftime line wasn't available for some reason . So ended up playing Cleveland ($1500) and got bounced . My luck .

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by Pack Ya Bags View Post
    Well I've somewhat buried myself losing 30% of my bankroll these past few days after making great money in the NFL . NBA has always been harder for me to bet throughout my young life (20) and need advice . There's nothing that can or will stop me from making this move in betting the house . I'm a very smart individual, but I need the money to buy a car and start my life . I know the older people on this forum won't encourage and I appreciate the advice and all , but if you can help me out on a play preferably sometime this week to get me back I'd appreciate it and wouldn't hesitate to throw a tip if you have a paypal . God bless and please no hate
    Send me a DM.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Definitely DM and pay the tout whose for play he posted for you is a loser -- he seems really helpful and trustworthy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE, and frugalgambler

Pack Ya Bags

I will post the play sometime this week. Will be doing every ounce of research and outcomes possible . Wish me luck

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Just say no. You might get lucky, but there are no sure ways to win everything back in one play. More importantly, why are you even gambling with money you cannot afford to lose ?

Oh, and let me decipher lou-lou's post for you: do not pay the f.cking touts and do not just tail some random dudes on the internets. You gotta do even more research on whom to tail than to actually cap the games for yourself.
    Last edited by frugalgambler; 03-21-16 at 01:45 AM.

Pack Ya Bags

Frugal I really do appreciate the input you have no idea . And trust me I'm a smart individual with sports and general life .. . I will not tail anyone unless they're a proven WINNER at 65% or more, like a BTS type guy. I'm not an idiot to follow some turd trying to get a lucky tip from a cashed out ticket . But I will make my move soon and will put extensive research on every game possible . God bless y'all

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

washington wizards +6.5 over the atlanta hawks at 8:00 pm

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Hate to break to you, but I think BTS has been hitting at about 50-55% after the initial spurt, which is still very good. That 65% number you quoted is just not sustainable in the long run, unless you are gonna be really really selective. Most dudes would be super happy with a 55%, myself included. Anyways, good luck with your plays.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1316

best of luck

u21c3f6
    u21c3f6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5198

Quote Originally Posted by Pack Ya Bags View Post
    Frugal I really do appreciate the input you have no idea . And trust me I'm a smart individual with sports and general life .. . I will not tail anyone unless they're a proven WINNER at 65% or more, like a BTS type guy. I'm not an idiot to follow some turd trying to get a lucky tip from a cashed out ticket . But I will make my move soon and will put extensive research on every game possible . God bless y'all
    No, I don't trust you.

What you have written does not convey "smart individual" to me. Even at 65% (which I don't believe) , there would still be a 35% chance of losing everything which is huge. Even non-Kelly believers should be able to see this as well.

If you had an edge, you should be able to recoup that money in a reasonable amount of time over a series of wagers. Otherwise, if you don't have an edge, the way to break-even is to not wager at all in the first place especially with non-discretionary funds. (Exits pulpit).

I know you didn't want to read this but I really think you need to and reconsider what you are doing. You may get even this time but it will definitely set you up for a future failure.

Joe.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

Quote Originally Posted by u21c3f6 View Post
    No, I don't trust you.

What you have written does not convey "smart individual" to me. Even at 65% (which I don't believe) , there would still be a 35% chance of losing everything which is huge. Even non-Kelly believers should be able to see this as well.

If you had an edge, you should be able to recoup that money in a reasonable amount of time over a series of wagers. Otherwise, if you don't have an edge, the way to break-even is to not wager at all in the first place especially with non-discretionary funds. (Exits pulpit).

I know you didn't want to read this but I really think you need to and reconsider what you are doing. You may get even this time but it will definitely set you up for a future failure.

Joe.
    This. even though I didn't get 50% of it, haven't looked into Kelly yet but everything else yes

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

If you are going to bet anything it should be college basketball not nba. College bball is more profitable.

I would do...

Oakland -5 over Towson

The game is later in the week...

Otherwise I personally wouldn't go all in. Just not worth it. Life is all about taking chances, but you need to pick the right moments. Putting the faith of what you consider "your future" in the hands of the other people (the team you bet on, the coach and the refs) is not a wise decision. You are only 20 years old and have your whole life ahead of you. Just focus on hustling and making money in a way that you can control your own fate.

May I suggest selling crack? Profit margins are high and great return on your money...

Haha! No but seriously look into it it is a great business.

Just kidding. Just focus on opportunities in front of you and not the quick way. Money comes as fast as it goes...especially in gambling...
    Last edited by readytowinem; 03-21-16 at 12:07 PM.

Pack Ya Bags

Ive been gambling since I was 18 and been a sports junkie since I was 5 . I'm not really a rookie at this , some would think otherwise because of the money management decision I'm making . But I'm going to the Air Force and have all always been about the hustle , just the two losses have put me in a bad mood and bad position overall . Appreciate you guys though once again .

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

I would take a serious look at where you are now in comparison to where you will be if this "huge play" misses. If you are still ok, just a little upset and frusterated but still ok, why take that risk? I know you want to hit a big play to get back, but your focus should really be " where will i be if this play loses?" And see if your current position is much better than that. Bol man!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

nahlij
    nahlij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1202

What frugal said is partly right about BTS. Ive been following BTS since the beginning and he went on a crazy streak once and i won so much because i was the betting the house every night lol but i continued to do it and ended up losing it all. I wasnt too upset because it was just house money. BTS hasnt been hitting as consistantly but he still is at 61% for the season. He lost 2 in a row but before that he hit 6 wins in a row. If ur gonna bet the house, BTS is the best capper on this forum by far and u just gotta use the law of averages to choose when u use his bet. Hes lost 2 in a row so law of averages says he will win in the upcoming days.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Who is BTS guy ? I don't blindly follow anyone but like to read some insights from some people and when i agree with some that I think are good cappers I like to bet a bit larger.

Pack Ya Bags

Celtics -3.5 50 units cashhhhhhh. God bless ! #CashMeTfOut