• in 3 min. Lakers take the lead...

after the lead-taking shot was made by Nick Young
    camera cut to bench.. several Lakers standing and clapping
    (cheering on teammates on floor)

• Kobe sitting there, very serious, no small, no clapping

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Kobe is competitive and he's pissed at his overall game so far. Not a big deal

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Wiggins and Rubio went to the bench as well when Bryant left...

So wolves lost the lead when their two best players went to the bench?

Wow, great observation.

Goat Milk

Bryant was on the bench half of last year.

How were the lakers then?

Or the year before when he was injured?

lol

you continue to embarrass yourself year after year with these threads
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAKERS BEST player is Nick Young with a +17 rating

and worst player is Kobe with –8 rating

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400827904

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    LAKERS BEST player is Nick Young with a +17 rating

and worst player is Kobe with –8 rating

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400827904
    Small sample size?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

21 points half way thru the game lol.

Goat Milk

Nick young you say?

lol

Read this short article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c66bae58a5e9

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Hey Ratzz...looking forward to another great year of Kobe Laker moments LOL..Lakers definitely play better when Kobe is on the bench...Not sure why people take offense to this..the plus minus numbers show it...They took the lead the minute we went out...

Now to his credit..he went from 1 for 7 to like 3 for 4 after he came back in after the Lakers took the lead...but he has taken 19 shots...and had Byron not limited his minutes tonight...he would have been well on his way to 25 or so shots tonight by the 4th quarter..that can only mean one thing...he is taking plays off...complaining to refs instead of getting back on defense....Byron just told JA Adande...that Kobe's defense was "Lazy"... tonight...lol...

As long as Kobe is held to under 30 minutes a game..he will probably be more effective than not...theres too many other shooters on the team this year that are not afraid to shoot..like Williams, Young and Clarkson...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Hey Ratzz...looking forward to another great year of Kobe Laker moments LOL..Lakers definitely play better when Kobe is on the bench...Not sure why people take offense to this..the plus minus numbers show it...They took the lead the minute we went out...

Now to his credit..he went from 1 for 7 to like 3 for 4 after he came back in after the Lakers took the lead...but he has taken 19 shots...and had Byron not limited his minutes tonight...he would have been well on his way to 25 or so shots tonight by the 4th quarter..that can only mean one thing...he is taking plays off...complaining to refs instead of getting back on defense....Byron just told JA Adande...that Kobe's defense was "Lazy"... tonight...lol...

As long as Kobe is held to under 30 minutes a game..he will probably be more effective than not...theres too many other shooters on the team this year that are not afraid to shoot..like Williams, Young and Clarkson...
    lol.. i saw they were putting in Kobe with about 6 min remaining.. and i thought HUGE MISTAKE BYRON!!

Kobe bricking 3-after-3-after 3
    he's awesome to watch, never seen such selfishness on the playing field,
    it really amazes me...

The Lakers were LEADING when he came in... and promptly gave up the lead and went down 9 pts.

now it is only 4

Kobe is the absolute best entertainment if you are not a fan!!

Menses

lol.. i saw they were putting in Kobe with about 6 min remaining.. and i thought HUGE MISTAKE BYRON!!

Kobe bricking 3-after-3-after 3
    he's awesome to watch, never seen such selfishness on the playing field,
    it really amazes me...

The Lakers were LEADING when he came in... and promptly gave up the lead and went down 9 pts.

now it is only 4

Kobe is the absolute best entertainment if you are not a fan!!
    Wow...I had stopped watching and started watching the movie Zipper..LOL..I assumed Kobe was done for the night...He played 29 minutes..Why is Kobe playing the same amount of minutes as Wiggins who is half his age? Lebron who is now on restricted minutes..played 31 tonight..just two more..which is itself a bit much...Kobe got his swagger back after the 1st half and thought he could shot jack his way to victory in the 2nd...then the Laker Bench imploded...especially Bass....Jesus..thats an ugly loss...They are having a major meltdown over at Lakerground.net....check it out...LOL....they are calling for Byron's head..

Ratzz

Wow...I had stopped watching and started watching the movie Zipper..LOL..I assumed Kobe was done for the night...He played 29 minutes..Why is Kobe playing the same amount of minutes as Wiggins who is half his age? Lebron who is now on restricted minutes..played 31 tonight..just two more..which is itself a bit much...Kobe got his swagger back after the 1st half and thought he could shot jack his way to victory in the 2nd...then the Laker Bench imploded...especially Bass....Jesus..thats an ugly loss...They are having a major meltdown over at Lakerground.net....check it out...LOL....they are calling for Byron's head..
    Byron just made the CLASSIC GOOF... if you have the lead... and Kobe is on the bench

LEAVE HIM ON THE BENCH
    (i put that in Laker purple)

lol.. it is such a simple rule... how can he not understand that...?!?

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Ratzz I know you to be a LeBron and Cavs fan -- I started a thread about all the betting value they offer this year (they are already 2-0 ATS) -- do you see any reasonable way they don't win it all this year? I think it might be about as sure as a thing as I have ever seen in the NBA -- they are head and heels above nearly the entire NBA in my opinion

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

focus on the blue jays guy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Kobe coming off a leg injury.. Didn't show up.. Lakers suck and should have won that game last night.. Looking at the lineup I think they will not make the playoffs.. Lotto pick team again..

Only a matter of time before Kobe gets injured again and sits also..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-29-15 at 07:19 PM.

Menses

Byron just made the CLASSIC GOOF... if you have the lead... and Kobe is on the bench

LEAVE HIM ON THE BENCH
    (i put that in Laker purple)

lol.. it is such a simple rule... how can he not understand that...?!?
    Ratzz just look at the responses on the Lakers Topbuzz forum...One game in and they are turning on Kobe already!!!!! LOLOL

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-v...start-150.html

Sick and tired of this Kobe-iso ball.
    Also, this offensive system that we have is just pathetic
    Can't blame him tho, cuz kobe will force them shots anyway
    Scott will make an excuse for the Kobe isos, saying "he wouldn't have to do that if other guys stepped up."
    He's a ball stopper and the offense dies when he's in. When he's not making shots, he's hurting us and our momentum.
    Kobe in midseason for already 21pts on 23 shots. SMFH. I can't believe how dumb he is, for a guy who is supposed to have a high iq he sure as hell can't comprehend that him jacking up all the shots hurts the team.
    Kobe's iso's and lack of D killed the lakers today....nothing new same ol....same ol. 8-24 and counting
    Last edited by Menses; 10-29-15 at 07:14 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Menses 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Kobe does negatively effect the Laker offensive rhythm when he comes into the games as the fans on twitter are right..

Kobe starts jacking up shots on those Isos and all the other young players just stand around watching.. It's a shame because I'm a live long Laker fan living here in LA..

I'm a disgruntled Laker fan now forced to watch the Clippers...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Menses

Ratzz

Ratzz just look at the responses on the Lakers Topbuzz forum...One game in and they are turning on Kobe already!!!!! LOLOL

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-v...start-150.html

OMG!!!...

I WAS JUST ON THAT PAGE!!! (page 6)

i actually came here to find this thread.. and POST THAT VERY SAME THING!!

LAKER fans HATE KOBE!!! Kobe is holding them ALL HOSTAGE!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Laker fans are hating because Kobe is taking up the entire salary cap and is about to get injured and sit out the season any time now.. Lulzzzz...

Laker ownership is loyal to Kobe for what he did, Laker fans are impatient as they want to see a winning team now. Retire or trade ASAP is the right call. Business is businees no? Jordan went to the Washington Wizards at the tail end right?

Did Kobe really need the money out of loyalty? It's costing the Lakers losing season after season now and the millions of fans are suffering....

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Laker fans are hating because Kobe is taking up the entire salary cap and is about to get injured and sit out the season any time now.. Lulzzzz...

Laker ownership is loyal to Kobe for what he did, Laker fans are impatient as they want to see a winning team now. Retire or trade ASAP is the right call. Business is businees no? Jordan went to the Washington Wizards at the tail end right?

Did Kobe really need the money out of loyalty? It's costing the Lakers losing season after season now and the millions of fans are suffering....
    The Fans are angry because they lost a game they led by at least 15 or so at one point...and they lost at home to a team they usually beat...Truth be told..the bench let them down...along with short stretches of Kobe's ill advised bricks...but this one should also fall on Byron...he made some bad adjustments down the stretch with Bass and Kelly...I am shocked they lost this one at home..as this is the kind of game they usually win regardless of how well Kobe and the bench play...but I guess the addition of Anthony Towns and Rubio going off kinda offset that....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Fans are angry because they lost a game they led by at least 15 or so at one point...and they lost at home to a team they usually beat...Truth be told..the bench let them down...along with short stretches of Kobe's ill advised bricks...but this one should also fall on Byron...he made some bad adjustments down the stretch with Bass and Kelly...I am shocked they lost this one at home..as this is the kind of game they usually win regardless of how well Kobe and the bench play...but I guess the addition of Anthony Towns and Rubio going off kinda offset that....

Well that too...

Ratzz

Lakers fans ALREADY killing Kobe... (0-4 from beyond arc)

just jacking up 3's.. turning it over..lol

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-v...c-t-51882.html

"WTF Kobe!!!!!!....C'mon with the jacking of 3s!!!!!!"

God dang KOBE IS INSANE 😡😡😡😡

Menses

Lakers fans ALREADY killing Kobe... (0-4 from beyond arc)

just jacking up 3's.. turning it over..lol

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-v...c-t-51882.html

"WTF Kobe!!!!!!....C'mon with the jacking of 3s!!!!!!"

God dang KOBE IS INSANE 
    LOL...Jesus...I really thought Kobe would tone it down this year...i figured given all he has been through he would finally adjust and play within the confines of the offense and just let it all come to him...but my GOD...He is at it again...!!!!

1 for 6 from 3's so far in the 1st half !!!!!!!!!!!!

4 for 19 from the 3 point line the last two games !!!!!!!

Unreal....

Menses

Hey Ratzz...I can't keep up with all the Kobe hate..Im over at the Laker.net forum....there is a mutiny forming already over there....Its getting ugly...lol

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewt...=asc&start=150

Menses

Rondo is abusing Russell...meanwhile all Byron is allowing Kobe to jack it up...he should Bench Jellybean...let Clarkson bring the ball up..and allow Russell to sink or swim...only way the young fellas will learn...all they are doing is watching Jellybean throw up brick after brick...

Menses

Lakers give up 72 pts in 1 half !!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ratzz

Lakers give up 72 pts in 1 half !!!!!!!!!! LOL

LOL.... y'know.. maybe we are being too tough on Kobe..

hard to expect a great game against powerhouses like Minnesota and Sacramento..
    i am sure they will do better against regular teams like Golden St. and Cleveland

Menses

LOL.... y'know.. maybe we are being too tough on Kobe..

hard to expect a great game against powerhouses like Minnesota and Sacramento..
    i am sure they will do better against regular teams like Golden St. and Cleveland
    lol...now thats just mean ..I had them pegged at about 35 wins..but I think I may have underestimated them....lol

Ratzz

0-6 vs. nobody Mavericks... (0 Assists)

shooting 15% from 3-Pt. Range this season (and taking a lot of 3's)

this season... Kobe is the ABSOLUTE WORST $20M+ player... ALL-TIME

last season too

Menses

0-6 vs. nobody Mavericks... (0 Assists)

shooting 15% from 3-Pt. Range this season (and taking a lot of 3's)

this season... Kobe is the ABSOLUTE WORST $20M+ player... ALL-TIME

last season too
    Keep in mind Ratzz, That Kobe came out yesterday and claimed he would no longer take over games and allow the young guys to develop...but the statline through 3 quarters tell a different story...wonder what the 4th quarter has in store? LOL

Kobe - 2 for 11 / 1 for 5 from 3

Mitch is going to have a stroke if this nonsense continues...The Buss family could care less...they are lining their pockets...Jeanie love Kobe and would happily watch him Shoot 57 times a game..Mitch is a former player and knows what the problem is...as a GM it has to be getting to him...