Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1316

NYK Knicks @ Lakers tomorrow , anyone like NYK ???

NYK -1 looks good to me honestly

anyone else like it ???

is there any injuries ? or line is high because Lakers latest results ?

Don_Omarion

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Kobe & Carmello are good buddies & they love playing against each other, I would expect both to get a lot of shots off as Carmello doesn't play much D, & neither does Kobe anymore. Although if Affallo plays he will probably guard Kobe. Anyway I was thinking of looking at a Carmello prop bet for this game (points over), especially as his fg% has been fantastic last 6 games (over .500)

Not sure who actually wins, tough game to pick. Lakers have been better lately & the Knicks worse. Tough one...

Don_Omarion

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Kobe & Carmello are good buddies & they love playing against each other, I would expect both to get a lot of shots off as Carmello doesn't play much D, & neither does Kobe anymore. Although if Affallo plays he will probably guard Kobe. Anyway I was thinking of looking at a Carmello prop bet for this game (points over), especially as his fg% has been fantastic last 6 games (over .500)

Not sure who actually wins, tough game to pick. Lakers have been better lately & the Knicks worse. Tough one...
    thanks Sando

well I have to fade the game then , I saw NYK against Heat week ago when I had Heat ML and they looked good without Affallo , they really fight to win ... Kobe waste points always but since you followed last games for both teams I think I should not play it

but still feel NYK will win it !!! anyt team today Money Line or - points you like ?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Mate the most important thing is to trust your own instincts. While it is certainly prudent to seek the advice and opinions of others, at the end of the day you should back your own judgement, so if you feel strongly enough about the Knicks then it probably is worth a small play at the least.