Betpoints: 13194

NBA Playoffs Wednesday

Cleveland TT over 96.5 -132.
    Cleveland game over 189.5 -225.

YTD: 384-317-10 +42.81.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Hmmm, i personally will be fading King Quitsalot at every opportunity over the next two series (well, hopefully just one), but BOL!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I have no idea how this arrived in here ???? I posted this in the NBA forum @ 9:55 AM. This was not here 30 minutes ago????

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I have no idea how this arrived in here ???? I posted this in the NBA forum @ 9:55 AM. This was not here 30 minutes ago????
    'twas serendipitous to give me an opportunity to bash Delonte West's quitting step-nephew. also reminded me to book my Hawks bet. many thanks!

living in Cleveland is tough. we have the worst pro athletes, or at least, the most ridiculous fans when it comes to appreciating good pro athletes. everyone walks around in James and Manziel jerseys. meanwhile, i saw Corey Kluber walking near my office last year with his wife and daughters last year and i literally was the only person who noticed. pretty backward place. Michael Brantley probably gets carded buying beer. Tribe made playoff run couple years ago and final regular season games weren't selling out, but every Browns game of every five-win season is sold out before Manziel even loses his playbook.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    'twas serendipitous to give me an opportunity to bash Delonte West's quitting step-nephew. also reminded me to book my Hawks bet. many thanks!

living in Cleveland is tough. we have the worst pro athletes, or at least, the most ridiculous fans when it comes to appreciating good pro athletes. everyone walks around in James and Manziel jerseys. meanwhile, i saw Corey Kluber walking near my office last year with his wife and daughters last year and i literally was the only person who noticed. pretty backward place. Michael Brantley probably gets carded buying beer. Tribe made playoff run couple years ago and final regular season games weren't selling out, but every Browns game of every five-win season is sold out before Manziel even loses his playbook.
    LOL. Try living in Boston. They all drive like they are at the " Grand Prix" of racing, and most are going nowhere because the traffic sucks. LOL.

BiffTFinancial

LOL. Try living in Boston. They all drive like they are at the " Grand Prix" of racing, and most are going nowhere because the traffic sucks. LOL.
    never been to Boston, but i bet it's cool.... err, wicked cool. i love Cleveland, but i wish i could buy the pro sports fans a clue. why Lebron James gets a pass for faking an injury, shooting lefty FTs and quitting on his team to slink out of town to play in Miami because Delonte West was dominating his mom in one-on-one, i'll never know. the lack of criticism that James gets for that travesty is one of the great mysteries of the modern age. it's as if it never happened.

three years from now, when he's clearly aging out of his prime and still hasn't brought home a title, we'll see how people feel about him and the Cavs. the Cavs and the Clowns can do no wrong in this town, while the Tribe and the Dolans can do no right. i'll never understand it. but i will make a unit fading his sorry quitting ass tonight. better hope that the air conditioning isn't on the fritz in Atlanta and that the game is only three quarters long. reality and a situation requiring mental toughness are this superman's kryptonite.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    never been to Boston, but i bet it's cool.... err, wicked cool. i love Cleveland, but i wish i could buy the pro sports fans a clue. why Lebron James gets a pass for faking an injury, shooting lefty FTs and quitting on his team to slink out of town to play in Miami because Delonte West was dominating his mom in one-on-one, i'll never know. the lack of criticism that James gets for that travesty is one of the great mysteries of the modern age. it's as if it never happened.

three years from now, when he's clearly aging out of his prime and still hasn't brought home a title, we'll see how people feel about him and the Cavs. the Cavs and the Clowns can do no wrong in this town, while the Tribe and the Dolans can do no right. i'll never understand it. but i will make a unit fading his sorry quitting ass tonight. better hope that the air conditioning isn't on the fritz in Atlanta and that the game is only three quarters long. reality and a situation requiring mental toughness are this superman's kryptonite.
    Everybody knows, LBJ plays when he feels like it. PERIOD. When he decides to take over a game like #2 & #4 I think it was those two, no stopping him. The rest of the time, meh, he don't give a shit. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

???????????? Who keeps moving this thread???? LOL. In NBA then MLB now back to NBA????

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

???????????? Who keeps moving this thread???? LOL. In NBA then MLB now back to NBA????
    Which is the real thread???

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

At least you don't have radars in a 30 km/h zone (18,6 mph). Well, I hope not...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    At least you don't have radars in a 30 km/h zone (18,6 mph). Well, I hope not...
    Yes, we have to abide by the FHWA ( Federal Highway Administration) so, everything they gauge is based on 100 KPH, which = 62 MPH. If you can find someone in this state driving 62 MPH on a highway, they would get a ticket for driving too slow. LOL.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Yes, we have to abide by the FHWA ( Federal Highway Administration) so, everything they gauge is based on 100 KPH, which = 62 MPH. If you can find someone in this state driving 62 MPH on a highway, they would get a ticket for driving too slow. LOL.
    That doesn't sound so bad to me, if they don't penalize you for about 60 or more dollars and 1 or 2 penalty points. I've been driving 41 kmh in a 30 kmh zone and bang; 120 EUR and 3 penalty points.
    Wish I could go ape shyt with a baseball bat on that radar.