texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Rivers vs. the Frankenstein McHale.Easy choice.
    rivers is a piece of shit.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Agreed, what a winey little bitch. That is why his players cry so much bc their coach is such a complaining little c%#&.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    Script says it will be battle of the TRUE MVP ( Harden ) vs the Guy who won it that shouldn't have ( Curry )
    That's right, because it totally makes sense to penalize someone for playing on a team that happens to be better constructed, and actually constructed to complement him beyond the most elementary, novice basketball sense.

Daryl Morey went from a guy that really had my respect when analytics was this obscure word that archaic front offices avoided at all costs like the plague, but each year he makes himself look worse and worse.

"I need MORE 3 point shooting, let's go grab Josh Smith!"...said nobody that's ever read a basic scouting report on this kid since he was playing prep ball in VA.

And he knew that team was going to more or less try to break the NBA record for 3 point attempts in a year. The whole point of trying to do that was creating the highest likely PPP. What happens when you add a guy that should regularly attend 12 step meetings for his compulsive shot-jacking and shot selection issues? (Well technically, your other major mid-season acquisition morphs from this offensive laughingstock into a guy that can go off every other night for 4 or 5 threes, and pretty much make people forget his entire career in the league up until this point in Corey Brewer).....but really, Daryl Morey forcing McHale into several lineup combinations where Dwight Howard MIGHT NOT be the guy getting intentionally fouled is is borderline symptomatic of being in a vegetative state.

Whereas the best front office in basketball as of the end of last season (INCLUDING THE SPURS) has absolutely been in Golden State. And while I commend the basketball savvy shown by all of the key decision makers in the Bay, don't think for a second that James Harden pulls 67 wins out of this team. I laugh at that notion. James Harden has proven one thing since he got traded to the Rockets; he can be the best player on a playoff pretender.

So yeah, all you jokers actually convinced Harden is the MVP are the same guys that go to StatFox every day to lift some half-assed free trend based pick that uses two fairly insignificant yet easy to understand numbers to make this seem easier than it is.

Well...Harden's team only won 55 with him, AND the second best player on his team missed half a season
    Hmm..Curry's team won 67 games, and nobody that was considered to unequivocally be the second best player on the team missed any real time..

You take both guys away from their teams and the Rockets are way way worse.

Uh. Hi, reality on line 1, YOU KEEP BOTH GUYS ON THEIR TEAMS AND THE ROCKETS ARE WAY WORSE. LIKE 11 GAMES WORSE. Once you go from potential contenders to scrubs, that gap is no longer representative of what each guy actually does to help win games. While Harden dribbles the air out of the ball so that he can flop with 4 seconds left in the shot clock after a questionable Euro-step, Steph is busy making his teammates better. Because that's what champions do.

And the first person to try to use Corey Brewer as an example of a guy that Harden made better should be forced to re read this entire post because the rationale behind the MVP argument is the same I would use to explain to you that the fact that Corey Brewer playing OUTSIDE OF A TERRIBLE FRANCHISE (and not because he's playing with a great player, because he's not surrounded by incompetency) probably would make him a better player.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DUBnation, and OckertCR

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Warriors are bunch of hot dogs
    Ball parks or oscar meyer weiners?

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    That's right, because it totally makes sense to penalize someone for playing on a team that happens to be better constructed, and actually constructed to complement him beyond the most elementary, novice basketball sense.

Daryl Morey went from a guy that really had my respect when analytics was this obscure word that archaic front offices avoided at all costs like the plague, but each year he makes himself look worse and worse.

"I need MORE 3 point shooting, let's go grab Josh Smith!"...said nobody that's ever read a basic scouting report on this kid since he was playing prep ball in VA.

And he knew that team was going to more or less try to break the NBA record for 3 point attempts in a year. The whole point of trying to do that was creating the highest likely PPP. What happens when you add a guy that should regularly attend 12 step meetings for his compulsive shot-jacking and shot selection issues? (Well technically, your other major mid-season acquisition morphs from this offensive laughingstock into a guy that can go off every other night for 4 or 5 threes, and pretty much make people forget his entire career in the league up until this point in Corey Brewer).....but really, Daryl Morey forcing McHale into several lineup combinations where Dwight Howard MIGHT NOT be the guy getting intentionally fouled is is borderline symptomatic of being in a vegetative state.

Whereas the best front office in basketball as of the end of last season (INCLUDING THE SPURS) has absolutely been in Golden State. And while I commend the basketball savvy shown by all of the key decision makers in the Bay, don't think for a second that James Harden pulls 67 wins out of this team. I laugh at that notion. James Harden has proven one thing since he got traded to the Rockets; he can be the best player on a playoff pretender.

So yeah, all you jokers actually convinced Harden is the MVP are the same guys that go to StatFox every day to lift some half-assed free trend based pick that uses two fairly insignificant yet easy to understand numbers to make this seem easier than it is.

Well...Harden's team only won 55 with him, AND the second best player on his team missed half a season
    Hmm..Curry's team won 67 games, and nobody that was considered to unequivocally be the second best player on the team missed any real time..

You take both guys away from their teams and the Rockets are way way worse.

Uh. Hi, reality on line 1, YOU KEEP BOTH GUYS ON THEIR TEAMS AND THE ROCKETS ARE WAY WORSE. LIKE 11 GAMES WORSE. Once you go from potential contenders to scrubs, that gap is no longer representative of what each guy actually does to help win games. While Harden dribbles the air out of the ball so that he can flop with 4 seconds left in the shot clock after a questionable Euro-step, Steph is busy making his teammates better. Because that's what champions do.

And the first person to try to use Corey Brewer as an example of a guy that Harden made better should be forced to re read this entire post because the rationale behind the MVP argument is the same I would use to explain to you that the fact that Corey Brewer playing OUTSIDE OF A TERRIBLE FRANCHISE (and not because he's playing with a great player, because he's not surrounded by incompetency) probably would make him a better player.
    You are really stupid. What kind of prescription med they got you on? You are talking in circles. Get off Harden's nuts. James Harden should be the MVP bottom line, Steph is good but his team is loaded. Take Harden off the Rockets and they are in the lottery. Take Steph off the Warriors and they are probably the 4th seed. No doubt Steph is great player and one of the greatest shooters I have ever seen but his team is great and will probably win the championship this season.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Houston has a sh#$ defense.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I want everyone to take the rockets. People are judging them off beating dallas. Also funny how clippers beat the spurs because they are old and done. Before that series all I heard was how clips had no bench, Paul was a choker and rivers is an idiot.

2 weeks later rivers is in the next round and he got good spot play from the bench and Paul is a warrior. The next round will be griffins coming out party.

Nobody is is judging because of how Houston beat Dallas. Look at the regular season games too. Houston beat Clippers the last two times they met even without some key people.

Houston wins. If you want to throw your money away on LA, stick it in an envelope and mail it to my house instead.

spargament
    KHABIB

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    You are really stupid. What kind of prescription med they got you on? You are talking in circles. Get off Harden's nuts. James Harden should be the MVP bottom line, Steph is good but his team is loaded. Take Harden off the Rockets and they are in the lottery. Take Steph off the Warriors and they are probably the 4th seed. No doubt Steph is great player and one of the greatest shooters I have ever seen but his team is great and will probably win the championship this season.
    You're right, I'm probably on too high a dosage of truth serum. And I would like to extend the same recommendation to you regarding medication, as I am certainly not ON James Harden's nuts.

Also, please take the time to read before posting. I know you saw paragraphs and got intimidated quickly, but the whole premise of my post was that Steph Curry (nor any player in recent history) shouldn't be and wasn't penalized for being the benefactor (and also the impetus) of playing on team that has a higher ceiling. He's still better. He's still more valuable.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Hi sledge

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Rivers is a winner. McHale and the rockets are losers.

spargament
    KHABIB

McHale is just awful come playoff time, he's bizarro Randy Wittman...or vice-verse..or both. Just awful sub patterns and did a terrible job getting his team motivated and focused.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Nobody is is judging because of how Houston beat Dallas. Look at the regular season games too. Houston beat Clippers the last two times they met even without some key people.

Houston wins. If you want to throw your money away on LA, stick it in an envelope and mail it to my house instead.
    Pm me your address.

natesniper8
    natesniper8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lol good call laker boy. for a minute i thought i was the only one maxing out on clippers. max money line last night, max spread. max series. these sloppy sucks truly don't know basketball. good luck beating the griffin/ jordan combo with or without paul.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

well this series is over also

its a mismatch and Lakerboy knew it

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    well this series is over also

its a mismatch and Lakerboy knew it
    This series was over before the playoffs even started

The NBA said the winner of the Spurs/Clippers series is winning it all, WWE style

lakerboy

Hey antfather where are you? LMAO

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Too many people will be thinking the clippers are banged up and drained but it will not matter. The clippers are clearly better than houston and it's a good matchup for them. Harden will be a one man team. The amount of confidence gained by beating the spurs can't be underestimated. The clippers might get rocked in game 1 but after that it's all theirs.
    Git R Done

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Hey antfather where are you? LMAO
    Where is antfather to laugh at you moron?

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Burn this fukking hindu

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Gotta be some pissed off people here today.......but not me....Rockets ML

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    This series was over before the playoffs even started

The NBA said the winner of the Spurs/Clippers series is winning it all, WWE style
    Will frogger even show up or is he now done til the 2016 NBA script comes out?

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    McHale is just awful come playoff time, he's bizarro Randy Wittman...or vice-verse..or both. Just awful sub patterns and did a terrible job getting his team motivated and focused.
    Cool Story bro!

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Gotta be some pissed off people here today.......but not me....Rockets ML

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Too many people will be thinking the clippers are banged up and drained but it will not matter. The clippers are clearly better than houston and it's a good matchup for them. Harden will be a one man team. The amount of confidence gained by beating the spurs can't be underestimated. The clippers might get rocked in game 1 but after that it's all theirs.
    so wrong its comical
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave ThaTopMoron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Excellent analysis!
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12