Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Chicago Bulls Vs Oklahoma City ( Pick Bulls -2),A decent play tonight!

Hello everyone,

Having a look at tonight's card was a little confusing as i needed to complete my second play besides the over in the jazz play and finally i have zeroed down on this selection.Let us preview tonight's game below.

Oklahoma City thunder ( 18-15) will be visiting the Chicago Bulls ( 14-17) in Chicago tonight.Both teams have been playing good ball in the last few games.While the thunder has won 4 out of the last 5,the Bulls are currently on a 4 game winning streak and i say the streak continues in Chicago in a close encounter.

After rumors started doing the rounds in chicago regarding the firing of their coach Del negro due to a poor season,Derrick rose has helped chicago play without doubt their best basketball of the season.In the last game against the Magic,the bulls held them to season low 35.9% shooting,and behind Rose's amazing performance,they have also been averaging 99.8 points per game in their winning streak which is about 7 points above their season average.Not to take anything away from the thunder who themselves have been playing amazing basketball behind Kevin durant's stellar performace in the past few games.

I see this game as an match up between Derrick Rose vs Kevin Durant and Westbrook Vs Joakim Noah.I expect Rose and Noah to dominate.In the previous match up between the two sides Durant scored 28 points but still could not contain Rose who had 25 in an away win last time.I expect the offense to be a little stagnant tonight and defense to get top priority while resulting in the bulls covering this handicap.

My Pick here is Chicago Bulls to win -2 and to take their winning streak to five.Play this with medium stakes.Good luck to all of you who tail me and to my critics and the people who fade me.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just handicapping and good fortune put together"!

Intangible
    Intangible's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice writeup as usual, any thoughts on the total? Leaning towards under myself.

investor10
    investor10's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharp observations , following u on dis i tink tis match shud be under..

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think okc is going to get it done DURANT another 30 point game

ijenpo
    ijenpo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3536

You've been red hot.. BOL!

hush-hush
    hush-hush's Avatar Become A Pro!

This kind of spreads are to risky in my opinion, so I would prefer the ML rather than a slight spread.

However, good luck.

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

I like Bulls too tonight.... they have been good lately. Especially at home

christyh7
    christyh7's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many plays do you release per day? I was going to go for Oklahoma City but I like your analysis and now I think its Chicago

Rondo09
    Rondo09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff man. Looks like you're on a roll.

I like Chicago as well. Their defense is playing well, and OKC generally performs better in high scoring affairs. Rose is starting to take games over.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Intangible View Post
    Nice writeup as usual, any thoughts on the total? Leaning towards under myself.
    The total is an iffy bet mate,i know the bulls have been playing good defense off late but still something in my head tells me to stay away from the game totals here,good luck if you are playing them though!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by christyh7 View Post
    How many plays do you release per day? I was going to go for Oklahoma City but I like your analysis and now I think its Chicago
    Hi buddy,As of now i am releasing 2 plays a day,frankly any more and i will mess my mind up and peace is of eternal importance to me...lol...bro these are my analyisis and my play,if you think differently you dont have to tail me,good luck

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

bustabook
    bustabook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i like your style, laker_crazy.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like the bulls here too and the under

Laker_crazy

Too many points being allowed by the bulls,down by 13,,,need a big start to the 4 th quater...good luck

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

****in bulls, they were playing so good then a huge noise dive in the 3rd quarter. i think this game is a wrap, they always do this shit.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

cant win them all ...no biggie we get em back on another day thats all

Laker_crazy

They just let the intensity slip...never mind...can happen at times...

Laker_crazy

So the streak comes to an end after 8 wins...never mind..shall be back again tomm...cheers

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep....i had bulls -1.5 and at -2 as well at 2 books..lost a lot...i learned my lesson....dont put money on overrated teams at home on small spreads.

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

well i said durant with 30 he hit 25 but lake u still my dude