Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think JR Smith suspension might pay off for the Cavs..

ALSO: Perkins going to bat for him with a hard foul.

Crowder was innocent, as was Love.. the real villain is Olynyk.

Love has kind of, been the odd-man out for Cleveland
    (emotionally, not stat-wise)

no player will strongly and violently retaliate for someone
    that is not an integral part of the team. That means there is some serious
    "LOVE" for K-Love in tha' house.

i do think this may create further urgency and team unity for the Cavaliers.

I am certain that Kevin Love appreciated the move, though Love cannot publicly
    state so. Nobody affiliated with the Cavs can officially state that (except moi)

I think if LeBron goes off, and Kyrie goes off... and Smith plays hard when he comes back,
    they may indeed have a chance against Chicago or Milwaukee.

after that anything can happen.

but this certainly rallies the Cavs around Love and together as a team.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

It certainly paints the relationship between Love and Cavs in a different light....if Love was not getting along with Lebron or not happy with his position in the organization, the players would not have retaliated in the manner in which they did...Lebron basically without saying it...approved of Perkins action...speaks volumes...Love may end up staying...because of this..he sure as hell cant go to Boston....lol.....but Ratzz...i have heard that Love is dating the daughter of a big time Los Angeles Movie Producer...this bodes well in Laker favor....ugggh..lol

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    It certainly paints the relationship between Love and Cavs in a different light....if Love was not getting along with Lebron or not happy with his position in the organization, the players would not have retaliated in the manner in which they did...Lebron basically without saying it...approved of Perkins action...speaks volumes...Love may end up staying...because of this..he sure as hell cant go to Boston....lol.....but Ratzz...i have heard that Love is dating the daughter of a big time Los Angeles Movie Producer...this bodes well in Laker favor....ugggh..lol
    you write well, Menses
    i do enjoy the manner in which you form your sentences, and the order of expression..

but about Love, i do think that he is interested in remaining with a contender, especially now that he has
    had a taste of being on an elite team and really on the best team in the NBA for the last 3 months.

i do think that he is likely more tied to the possibility of a Championship Ring over a wedding ring..
    he has been playing basketball his entire life, and while he may be in love.
    This girl is not going to dump hi, and should the relationship fail.. i am going to guess
    that the line is quite long outside Kevin's door.

as far as basketball players go, even general population.. quite a good looking fellow.

nobody leaves "prime" LeBron for "spent" Kobe

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    you write well, Menses
    i do enjoy the manner in which you form your sentences, and the order of expression..

but about Love, i do think that he is interested in remaining with a contender, especially now that he has
    had a taste of being on an elite team and really on the best team in the NBA for the last 3 months.

i do think that he is likely more tied to the possibility of a Championship Ring over a wedding ring..
    he has been playing basketball his entire life, and while he may be in love.
    This girl is not going to dump hi, and should the relationship fail.. i am going to guess
    that the line is quite long outside Kevin's door.

as far as basketball players go, even general population.. quite a good looking fellow.

nobody leaves "prime" LeBron for "spent" Kobe
    Your too kind....lol...I am hoping your last sentiments prove to be true...would hate to see another young players career destroyed by Jelly Bean....lol

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Your too kind....lol...I am hoping your last sentiments prove to be true...would hate to see another young players career destroyed by Jelly Bean....lol
    Kobe really mind f•cks his teammates.. really bad for team unity and player development..

i am trying to thin of which player really improved under Kobe's leadership..
    i can't think of one.

everybody leaves.. for less money.

no chance Love goes there, imo

Cavs should be interesting next year as well;

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Kobe really mind f•cks his teammates.. really bad for team unity and player development..

i am trying to thin of which player really improved under Kobe's leadership..
    i can't think of one.

everybody leaves.. for less money.

no chance Love goes there, imo

Cavs should be interesting next year as well;
    The record speaks for itself...Established players who go to LA have their careers and even in some cases their personal lives ruined because of Kobe and his foolishness...

Shaq (Kobe chased him out of LA, cost him more rings, and destroyed his marriage)

Gasol (Threw him under the bus, and allowed his wife to convince Gasol's lady to leave him in the middle of the playoffs, chased him out of town)

Steve Nash (Finished his last few games as a spot up shooter and pick setter for Kobe brick shots from the perimeter)

Dwight Howard (Left millions on the table just to get as far away from Jelly Bean as possible)

Nash retired but the other 3 all left and have had success after doing so...somebody tell Kevin Love to keep this mind this summer...LOL