Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Will Aldridge Be A Blazer Next Year?

LaMarcus Aldridge continues to fuel rumors that he will not re-join the Portland Trail Blazers when he becomes an unrestricted free agent this summer.

After the Trail Blazers dropped Game 2 to the Memphis Grizzlies in Memphis on Wednesday, Portland general manager Neil Olshey gave players two options: stay the night and fly home together on the team charter the next day, or return to Portland on their own, according to The Oregonian's Bruce Fly.

Aldridge took door number two, and hopped on a plane by himself.

"I didn't want to stay in that hotel one more night,'' Aldridge said Saturday, "so I bought my own ticket and flew home.''

Despite his explanation, his choice to separate himself from his teammates has fueled present concerns that Aldridge is planning to jump ship. There have been whispers that he may be lured to the Dallas Mavericks or San Antonio Spurs.

I think this story is all about nothing, but I do think LaMarcus is gone next year. In his case, I think there is no place like home (Texas), and the Spurs are one of the teams out there that can offer the most money.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

No chance in hell he stays in Portland,he originally said he wasnt going anywhere and then changes his tune completetly.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

If popavich comes calling u better believe he'll give serious considerations