kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

why is spurs -4.5 at bucks ?

This is looked too easy they got rip by the knicks & 11-6 on the second night of back-to-backs. very fishy or am i over thinking ?

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because you suck

kobstopa

dont know who you are rookie?

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

I didn't see a line yet but that -4.5 doesn't surprise me. #1 Bucks are good at home. #Spurs off a b2b OT game @ NY in which they lossed. #3 Coach always rests Timmy+Gino+Parker on b2b. Well Gino didn't play yday and is prob going to play today if his injury was not serious. Bucks are also on a b2b and a loss @ NOP. A tough game for each side as they went the distance and put it all on the floor, especially BUCKS. I tend to lean home underdogs a lot so first glance at the line I would go Bucks +4.5.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I didn't see a line yet but that -4.5 doesn't surprise me. #1 Bucks are good at home. #Spurs off a b2b OT game @ NY in which they lossed. #3 Coach always rests Timmy+Gino+Parker on b2b. Well Gino didn't play yday and is prob going to play today if his injury was not serious. Bucks are also on a b2b and a loss @ NOP. A tough game for each side as they went the distance and put it all on the floor, especially BUCKS. I tend to lean home underdogs a lot so first glance at the line I would go Bucks +4.5.
    Agreed. Pops is resting some guys, that's a given.

kobstopa

Spurs-6 now damn

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Bucks played really well last night and are great at home. How can you go against them knowing Spurs are mediocre road team this year...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Bucks played really well last night and are great at home. How can you go against them knowing Spurs are mediocre road team this year...
    Buck's are a mediocre team period.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Spurs match up really well against the Bucks. Bench v Bench is ridiculous in favor of the Spurs. In these b2b for both spots I like to back the team that lost the road game going to another road game. The team that lost the roadie and goes back home has a tougher time covering IME. Especially after an emotional close one in NO last night.

Lets not forget the Spurs are the champs and got embarrassed last night. They've got something to prove against a second lower tier team.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Spurs match up really well against the Bucks. Bench v Bench is ridiculous in favor of the Spurs. In these b2b for both spots I like to back the team that lost the road game going to another road game. The team that lost the roadie and goes back home has a tougher time covering IME. Especially after an emotional close one in NO last night.

Lets not forget the Spurs are the champs and got embarrassed last night. They've got something to prove against a second lower tier team.
    But wouldnt them being the champs mean they have nothing to prove?

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

They'll get embarrassed again when Leonard the mental midget chokes agayne

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

spurs win but don't cover

chickndinner
    chickndinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1888

Its cause the Spurs are old

expression
    expression's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

Coach Gregg Popovich said anyone who wants to play can play on Wednesday against the Bucks.

"I don't know. I don't care," Popovich said about playing his guys tonight. "I'm going to ask them and see what they want to do." He said he hates his team "one through 15,"so he must not be in a great mood following a loss at Madison Square Garden. Parker played 38 minutes on Tuesday and could rest tonight. Stay tuned.

Source: Dan McCarney on Twitter

Pop is penetrating hilarious

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Coach Gregg Popovich said anyone who wants to play can play on Wednesday against the Bucks.

"I don't know. I don't care," Popovich said about playing his guys tonight. "I'm going to ask them and see what they want to do." He said he hates his team "one through 15,"so he must not be in a great mood following a loss at Madison Square Garden. Parker played 38 minutes on Tuesday and could rest tonight. Stay tuned.

Spurs disintegrating!

expression
    expression's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

well none of them rested so. they all started

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post

I placed my bet earlier on figuring they were resting Parker+Timmy. SMH