MadDog420
    MadDog420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday Leans

What up people just joined the other day and glad to be here. Seems like a good place to discuss opinions and help everyone make money.

Lean to Heat, Kings, and T-Wolves. Tough to figure out New Orleans lately as you don't really know what you're going to get on any given night. Heat seem to be clicking on all cylinders lately.

I don't see the sixers playing like they did against Portland the other night. They shot lights out and the Kings have been playing very good basketball lately.

T-Wolves with 8 at home seems like a lot to me.

Also thinking about Cleveland. I try to avoid making the homer bet, but when they play like they have been over the past few weeks they seem to be d*mn near unstoppable. Maybe if the line gets drilled down to 4/4.5 I may make a play.

All input is welcome and appreciated. Thanks and GL.

Jerrod
    Jerrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Like your thoughts on kings as they are in the top 5 ats in nba this season

MadDog420
    MadDog420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup, thanks for the response. Kings have been playing well lately and it hasn't been against terrible competition either. They have been playing top notch teams and have held their own. Tyreke Evans is doubtful for tonight, but they didn't seem to miss a beat without him against the Nuggets.