Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Two Sleepy Under the Radar Picks for 2/11/15

Not the greatest of NBA cards tonight, but I do feel like these two games offer a bit of a bargain price so I'm playing a unit on each...

Spurs/Pistons O 194.5

Kings +10

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Nice $$ I'm on that over as well it's my fave play tonight. Posted it in Mags thread bout hour ago but his thread vanished. Bol!

DonnieDEEDS
    DonnieDEEDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

On the over aswell.
    i hit it when it was 196 and had to put another on when it dropped to 194.5.

Lets get it

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Nice $$ I'm on that over as well it's my fave play tonight. Posted it in Mags thread bout hour ago but his thread vanished. Bol!
    Yep, I reckon the Over is the stronger of the two plays... not quite sure what I'm gonna get from the Kings tonight, but at +10, I figured it's worth a stab. Hopefully, I hit at least one.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I just can't trust Queens on road but hope it hits for ya man 10 pts is a decent cushion. Bol!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ron Jeremy is so fukkin stupid!! As if these teams aren't dragging enough ass scoring wise the Pist-Ons leave Drummond in final min of half and ends with Spurs playing hack a dope. Eesh Well Andre hits 1 ft and end last 13.sec with 5 more fast pts whew!

Eddy Munny

Scoring really starting to heat up in the Spurs game. That first quarter set us back quite a bit, but it's within reach. The Kings are teetering on the spread, they'll need a strong 2nd half.