boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

GS pounded Rockets thrice by 11,12 & 25 pts...Why GS only -8 tonight?...

Any thoughts on this?..Can warriors sweep the rockets?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Just wondering, what do you think the line should be?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    Any thoughts on this?..Can warriors sweep the rockets?
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Just wondering, what do you think the line should be?
    No question Houston will be out for revenge after the beating they took, but that does not translate well in this game. It's not like last week when Dallas lost at denver on a B2B and then faced Denver @ home 2 nights later, Raven you remember, we all took Dallas. This line looks about right to me, I can't see any reason it should be higher. Houston scores more on the road than at home, for whatever reason, but doubt they take down GS in their house. ML parlay seems to be the way to go, to me anyway, or GS flat out ML.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    No question Houston will be out for revenge after the beating they took, but that does not translate well in this game. It's not like last week when Dallas lost at denver on a B2B and then faced Denver @ home 2 nights later, Raven you remember, we all took Dallas. This line looks about right to me, I can't see any reason it should be higher. Houston scores more on the road than at home, for whatever reason, but doubt they take down GS in their house. ML parlay seems to be the way to go, to me anyway, or GS flat out ML.
    No I agree with you, I see alot of people saying the line should be higher just because GS beat them by good margins recently and thats just not how it works.